I think..

Brother would give up his romance , would you ?

Junhyung's POV.

I woke up , I was lying on ___'s thighs , I smiled at her , carried her into the room , laid the bed , and slowly place her on her bed , giving her a kiss on her forehead. I woke the rest up , Told Gaeun and Jandi to go and sleep with __ while the guys cook , they say, doesn't matter , while __'s sleeping, we cooked some breakfast , then i saw her awake , i feel so happy again ! 

____'s POV + story.

I woke up , I asked myself : ' Why am i in the room ? Shouldn't i be on the sofa outside ? ' I opened up the room , i smelled kimchi soup , some awesome grilled beef , rice and egg roll . Junhyung saw me , he walked to me and said : ' Sleepy head , come , breakfast ! ' I sat in the middle of Yoseob and Junhyung ! , Suddenly , Doojun said : ' Ok , Our company , CUBE , gave 9 of us a trip to Jeju island ! , We cheered while we eat , Yoseob suddenly said , : ' My pretty sister , eat more ! ' , Gikwang stared at me , I smile at him , took a piece of grilled meat for yoseob , HAHA , Junhyung said : ' When did she become your sister ?! ' , Yoseob : ' Our secret , * winked at me * . ' After our breakfast , BEAST went back to their dorm to pack their clothes while our manager go to the company to get air ticket and our passport . A huge van was downstairs , we went outside , saw the guys , and there we go , we went into the van , on the way to Airport , everyone started singing , HAA , Gikwang did the SAMBA thingy on the van, i laughed like a mad person because i saw that video that day on youtube. when we reach , there's quite a number of fans , so Me , Gaeun and Jandi go to the check in place for our luggage . After 15 minute or so , they finally appear , HAH , checked in our luggage , took our ticket , I look at it , FIRST CLASS , Whatthe? my first time in my life time sitting first class !! HAHA , I sat beside Gikwang this time , Junhyung was beside yoseob at another row , I thought : ' I want to talk to Gikwang , but .. I think... sigh...' * my face look troubled.*

Gikwang : ' ___ , what happen ? why do you look so troubled ? '

You : ' nothing oppa , ...'

Gikwang : ' I said before , got any trouble who do you turn to ? ' 

You : ' Gikwang oppa ,...'

' THEN ?! ' 

' Haha , nothing actually . '

' You're lying , ___ , I won't tell Junhyung ! come ! '

' Ok , Are you minding that i'm with junhyung ? Seriously ? '

' I do . i'm jealous but nothing can change isn't it ? '

' sighh. ' 

' Just cheerup ! . we're coming for a trip ! . Smile ! ' 

*soon the speaker started say , KE 567 , heading to JeJuIsland is taking off , the flight total time is an hour or so , Enjoy the flight.*

Yoseob's POV ,

* i guess i need to help ___ abit . *

Yoseob : ' Junhyung hyung , Do you mind Gikwang sitting with ___ ?'

Junhyung : ' I guess i do , but what can i do ? I need to trust her. '

' hyung , trust me , __ got her ways to solve her problem , i guess she want to let Gikwang to stop thinking...'

' really ? '

' yeah , i talked to her yesterday , that's why i'm so confirm ! ' 

' Sighh , alright , '

You're POV.

Our flight landed after an hour . I walked to Gaeun and Jandi , i started saying sorry to them , because i feel i'm neglecting them  , but i doesn't seem so , Gaeun is holding Doojun and Jandi is holding to Dongwoon ~~ . HAHA ,  We cleared the immigration things , claimed our luggage , We boarded the bus , headed to this very beautiful resort somewhere very far from the airport , It was so awesome. The room arrangement was god-darn weird , It was , me and junhyung * wth ? * , Gikwang , Yoseob , Hyungseung , Doojun and Gaeun and Jandi with Dong Woon , I WAS LIKE , ZOMG. We went to our room , put down our luggage , change to something light , We met at the lobby , I was veryvery shock how did Jandi and Gaeun get the guys ? zomg ! . Ok whatever , We headed to the beach , Some went to the sea to swim , while me and the girls were sitting down preparing the food , It was a bbq , Soon . the beautiful moon kept climbing up the sky , It was dark , They started campfire , and started having a Hearttoheart talk , They asked me , Do i miss my parents ? i said,  alotalot , They suddenly took out a camcorder , it was the film that the company took when they came to Korea yesterday ! , I cried . non-stop , it has been months i last see my parents , i really missed them , 

Gaeun told us , Her parents aren't together , they divorced . We saw her eyes getting red and all , i was sniffing away . Junhyung hugged me , well , Doojun did the same thing. Well . intheend , we walked back to the resort , Everyone slept , i wore a tee with a cardigan and my slippers , kissed junhyungs forehead , left a small message for him, then headed to the swimming pool area, it was beautiful , i saw someone , It was Gikwang , He was drinking soju , Alone , I was worried , i walked up to him , asked him , 

:' Gikwang oppa , why are you drinking ? alone ? '

' Because the girl i love is with my best friend ' 

' * I bet he is drunk , that he didn't notice me * , Sigh , Please , let me carry you , '

' No , don't , i'm not drunk , i can walk , , * he stood up , not longer later , he drop into the pool , * '

' I dived into the pool , Pulled him out , he was wasn't breathing , I looked around , i don't see anyone . i got no choice , lucky i went for First Aid Course during secondary , I got no choice, i helped him CPR , After 17times of pushing his chest , finally , water came out and he awaked , When i looked up , It was Junhyung , He saw me ... Gikwang , , ' 

: ' Junhyung , don't misunderstand , He wasn't breathing that why i ... '

' I know i know, now let's settle him first , * he wasn't mad ! We carried him to his room , Yoseob grab his luggage , Dragged him to the toilet , Yoseob changed for him , They came out , Gikwang laid flat on his bed , comfortable-ly , junhyung stared at me , he pulled me out of the room '

: ' Why did you go out in the middle of the night ?! '

: ' I couldn't sleep ,

: ' Can't you make better excuses ? If you and him had plan ? argh.  '  

: ' I COULDN'T SLEEP , IF YOU THINK I'M CHEATING ON YOU , YOU CAN BREAK UP WITH ME ! , * I turn and ran away , my tears are flowing like tap while running , I went to the beach , my phone was dead , because i dived into the water . Lucky , Yoseob is smart enough to know that i was here , he walk to me , 

: ' My little cute sister , What happen ? Don't cry ! '

: ' I thought Junhung understands me .. but afterall , he don't .. '

: ' How did you know that ? He's frantically looking for you , '

: ' It doesn't matter to me anymore , if he thinks that i'm strolling in the resort and i'm cheating on him , i can't do anything.. ' * i started crying again * 

: ' He'll explain to you ..."

I looked back , it was him , 

: ' __ ,i  can explain , .. ' 

: ' Enough .. i don't want to hear. ' * i stood up , he hugged me from the back , *

: ' I'm sorry , i was over paranoid , i promise , i won't do it again ! , Please forgive me , '

I thought : ' At least he said sorry, should i forgive him * I'm a soft heart-ed person so you see . *

I turn and hugged him , : ' nevermind , just promise me that , don't shout at me , '

: ' i promise ,* he hugged me even tighter , We walked back to the resort hand in hand and with Yoseob , YOSEOB IS A REAL GOOD PERSON.*

We had our breakfast the next day , headed to the near by fish farm , omg , we had so many awesome food , sashimi , some other awesome seafood , After that , everyone of us headed for a swim in the sea , but , we don't see Gikwang anywhere , They said his resting , after that , we didn't say anything . Soon , the night sky cover the whole place , Tomorrow we'll be flying off at 7 plus due to BEAST's Inkigayo , Me and Gaeun went for a walk at the beach alone , 

Gaeun : ' Did something happen between you and Junhyung oppa ? ' 

Me : ' No ? why ? '

Gaeun : ' They said you cried yesterday ?! ' 

: ' Sigh , long story , '

: ' alright , * she gave me a smile that is so convincing . *

I asked her : ' How's you and Doojun ?! ' 

: ' Ahh~ , He's very sweet to me , sometime bad , maybe because he's a leader ? '

: ' Oh~ . HAHA , Junhyung too ! '

: ' Well , that's life isn't  ? '

: ' Sighh. So you're gonna visit you're parents ? '

: ' Hah , one is at Busan one is At singapore , how to ? haha ' 

: ' Really ? We'll go find them together ? ^^ , For the time being , lets head back ! '

* we walked back to the resort , i saw Gikwang bleeding , I panic ' 

Me : ' Gikwang oppa , What happen ?! ' 

Gikwang : ' nothing . ' 

Me : ' Nothing ?! , you're bleeding profusely , come , i'll help you bandage . '

Gikwang : ' Nevermind . '

Me : ' You must bandage or else it will go bad ! '

Gikwang : ' I SAID NEVERMIND DIDN'T I ? * shouting at me * . 

Me : ' .... , alright . 'I walked away , I think , he's just confuse ? sigh.

I asked Yoseob , Yoseob oppa , what happen ? '

He said , He drop a glass , wanted to throw away , cut himself , and he got real pissed.

Then i ran to Gikwang , : ' NO MATTER YOU'RE GONNA SLAP ME OR SHOUT AT ME , LET ME BANDAGE YOU FIRST PLEASE? ' I screamed*

Gikwang : ' Fine , i want you to kiss me.'

I couldn't think much that time , I gave him a kiss at his cheeks , and bandage him , 

I told Junhyung about it  , He said , well , nevermind cheeks not lips ! . 

The next day , Gikwang went off alone @ 5 am .

While the rest went back at 7 . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sucha boring chapter ? HAHA , Well , will continue real soon , !!