I Do...

I Do.....

Seororeul neukkyeogamyeonse jogeumsshik seoro aragamyeonseo
Anjenganen oori eojeomyeon dooli I do

 

Today Siwon asked Eunmi to go shopping in DongDaemun. She still go with him though she still felt mad of him for forgeting their important day.

Hyeso got a message from Eunhyuk that he wanted to ask her to play ice skating together. They both crushed each other but he was so shy to tell her about his feeling.

Hyeso blushed when she read the message and run to her wardrobe to find a cute clothes to wear.


Chingudeul apeseo ooriga chingusail neomeoseo
Dooli yeongwonhi hamkke hagiro haetdamyeon I do

 

Eunmi and Siwon walked along the road in DongDaemun hand - in - hand drinking their bubble. They went in and out store after store to buy the thing they like.

Hyeso waited for Eunhyuk in front of the ice skating ring inside the park. It's so crowded that time since it's a Valentine’s Day. She felt envy seeing couples acted lovey dovey thing in front of her. She pouted but then smiled by herself.


And I, I wanna know Naman ireohge neukkingeonyago
Anim ni maeumdo nae maeumcheoreom
Yeongwonhi hamge hal kkumeul kkooneunji

 

Eunmi pulled Siwon into the photo box stand to make a pic together. They posed silly things inside and laugehd together. They smiled when they saw the result of their picture. She pinched his arm when he photo. He laughed and then looped his hand to her waist continued their window shopping.

Suddenly Siwon saw a girl. She is so damn y. Eunmi noticed it when Siwon wasn't in her side again. She pouted and by herself left Siwon behind. Siwon that noticed her upset then chased after her and persuaded her but she still got mad.
 

I do, I do Yeongwonhi hamkkehagetdaneun geumal I do
Neowa isseul daemada joshimserepge maeumsokeuro

 

Eunhyuk came and blushed when he met with Hyeso.

"Mianhae... Were you waiting for so long?" asked Eunhyuk.

"Anyi. I've just arrived." she replied and smiled.

"Kudei, let's get in." he said suddenly grabbed her hand. She gasped and blushed even more. She didn't know that Eunhyuk's heart also beated like crazy when their hands entwined together.

In the ice skating ring they skate together side by side. She tried to skate carefully because she can't skate well like Eunhyuk. But then suddenly she slipped. Eunhyuk was shocked and walked towards her to help.


I do, I do, wanna spend my life with you
Kkumeul kkoomyeo I do Sojoonghan geu maengsereul hal ddae
Ni gyeote naega na-ee naega na-ee gyeoten niga itgiruel

 

Eunmi stopped in front of the zebra cross with pouted face. She wanted to cross the road but it's still green. She sighed. Siwon stood up beside her and grabbed her palm but she ignored him. He tried to poke her arm, she still keep silent. He pouted.

Eunhyuk piggy backed Hyeso and brought her to the park because he scared that the others would bump into them. Hyeso smiled happily behind him and secretly checking out his face from behind. He turned his face to her but she quickly turned away her gaze from him. He smiled seeing her cuteness.
 

Soneul japgo georeogamyeonseo seoro-ege bareul matchwobomyeonseo
Yeongwonhi hamkke geol soo itneunji neukkyeobwa

 

Siwon poked her again many times but no responds from her. This time he poked her cheek. Feeling piss out she turned her face angrily at him but then suddenly he pressed his lips into her. She gasped and turned her face again into another way. He leaned his lips into her ear.

"Happy anniversary, aegiya.." he whispered. She looked at him surprissingly. "Wae? You think I forgot?"
He smirked.



And I need to know Naman ireohge neukkingeonyago
Anim neodo nae maeumcheoreom
Yeongwonhi hamkke hal kkoomeul kkooneunji

 

She tsked and hit his arm playfully. He pulled her into his arm and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back.

"Mianhaeyo, aegiya... Saranghae.."

"Nol pabo!" she chuckled.


I do, I do Yeongwonhi hamkkehagetdaneun geumal I do
Neowa isseul daemada joshimserepge maeumsokeuro
I do, I do, wanna spend my life with you
Kkumeul kkoomyeo I do Sojoonghan geu maengsereul hal ddae
Ni gyeote naega na-ee naega na-ee gyeoten niga itgiruel

 

But then suddenly she felt something lingered on her neck. She released the hug and look down to her neck.

"Ige bwo?" she frowned seeing a silver necklace with a crown pendant.

"A crown for my princess.." he said softly. "Happy valentine, aegiya.."

She smiled and kissed his lips lightly. He frowned.

"Only kiss?" he asked pouted. "What would I've got if I gave you this?" he said after getting something from his pocket. A same kind of ring he held in front of her face. She was shocked.

"Eunmi'ya... Will you get tired of me in the future if I asked you to marry me?"

"Ne?"

Siwon smiled and then kneeled in front of her. She felt shy because of all the pedestrians there were looking at them.

"Please answer me, aegiya.. Do you want to have this silly man as your husband?" he pleaded with his eyes.

"Aww... Accept him.. Accept him.." said the other to support Siwon.

She sighed and nodded shyly.

"Ne.. I do." she said weakly.

He got up and lingered the ring in her finger and hugged her tightly. She buried her face because she is so embarrassed.

"Gomawo, aegiya.. Saranghae." he whispered.

"Na do" she replied.

The people there were clapping their hands to congratulate the couple.

Ije shijakhan oorisarang ajikeun modeunge ireujiman
Geudaero nado moreuge jakkoo kooneun kkum I do, I do, I do
Geudaero nado moreuge jakkoo kooneun kkum I do, I do, I do


Meanwhile, after buying some oil from the store Eunhyuk treat Hyeso's ankle while they were sitting on the bench.

"Arghh.." she hissed a little.

"Wae? Manhi appo?" he asked nervously.

"Anyi.." she shook her head teasing him.

"Aishhh... You tricked me." he chuckled. She blushed.

"Anyi. It hurts but just a little."

"Kudei, while I treat this how about playing Q&A games?"

"Ne?"

"Just three questions. You asked and vice versa. Just answer with quick answer."

"Hmmm... Kudei. Who's gonna be the first?"

"You're the girl, how about you?"

"Kudei. Nghh... Do you like ice cream?" she asked. He chuckled hearing her silly question.

"Ne." he answered.

"What is your hobby?"

"Nghhh... Soccer."

"What is your girl type?"

He frowned. "Don't wanna tell" he smirked.

"Aigoooo..." she pouted.

"Now it's my turn. If I asked to eat ice cream with me do you want to?" he began.

"Nghh.. Kudei. Strawberry please.." she grinned. He chuckled.

"Second. If I asked you to accompany me when I play soccer with my friend, would you do it?"

"Mmm.. Kudei. But you have to treat me ice cream again."

He looked at her and sighed. This girl is so cute. He thought.

"Okay. The last. If I tell you that my girl type is you, would you be my girlfriend?"

"Ne?" Hyeso gasped.

He pulled down her jeans and looked at her dearly.

"Ya' I asked you to answer not to ask me back." he pouted.

She still shocked. He smiled and then took her palm into his palm.

"Hyeso, mianhae.. Recently I made you confused with my act to you. Actually, I... I... I like you from long time ago. I didn't know how to tell you because I was so shy and scared that you don't want to be friend with me again. So.. So.. I kept my feeling inside. But I can't stand it anymore. I want to tell you that I really Love you, Hyeso'ya. You're the only girl who had captured my heart."

She still kept silent.

"Ya' marebwa... You didn't know how hard I tried to remember these words to confess to you. So... Please give your answer or I'll be going crazy. Hyeso'ya... Do you want to be my baby?"

She blinked her eyes once then suddenly kissed his lips lightly. She blushed. He gasped.

"Ya'... What's that?"

"Ya' nol pabo... Of course I do.."

"Ne?" he shocked.

She smirked and chuckled.

"Aigooo... You're so cute hyukie oppa." she pinched his cheek.

"Do you know what? Hearing you calls me that nickname make me want to kiss you."

"Ne?" she confused.

He smirked and then cupped her face.

"Ya' what do you want to do?" she asked.

"You had pinched my soft cheek, so I have to give my baby a punishment." he smirked and got closer.

"Ya.. Ya.. Oppa..mpphh" she couldn't continue her word again when he had kissed her lips softly. He her lower lips made her gasped and it made his tongue got freely into her cavern. She liked it. She closed her eyes enjoying his soft lips eating her lips.

"Saranghaeyo'ya.. Hyeso'ya.. Nomu.." he whispered between the kiss.

"Na do. But can..You stop kissing me?"

"Wae? It's my first kiss. Don't you like your boyfriend kissing you?"

"It's not that I dislike it but... I felt uncomfortable kissing in public." she lowered her head.

He gazed around. True. All of the people in the park were looking at them now.

"Aish.. They ruined my moment with my baby. Let's go to my car. We can do everything inside." said Eunhyuk lifted her bridal style.

"Bwo? Ya.. Oppa ert!!!!" she hissed but then laughed.

He chuckled and rushed into his car.
---

 

Author's Pov:

 

Were u waiting for so long?

mianhae..

Enjoy reading..