words of love ~

Real Story [One-Shot Request]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Min Rin‘s house- (Min Rin)

Me and Myungsoo is watching a romantic-comedy movie.. I was enjoying the movie while of course spending time with my myungsoo =“) suddenly the romantic scene where the guy say “I Love You” to the girl appear.. I look at myungsoo and he’s just emotionlessly looking at the tv.. I poke his cheeks..

Myungsoo: hmm?

Min Rin: can I ask something?

Myungsoo: sure..

Min Rin: do you love me?

He look at me with ‘what-are-you-saying’ look..

Myungsoo: of course.. Why do you keep asking?

I actually ask him the same question last last week then last week then now..

Min Rin: then why havent I heard any “I Love You” from you?

He smile at me..

Myungsoo: actions speak louder than words.. Pabo..

He poke my nose playfully then he went to the kitchen.. Aish that guys is complicated! Hmp!

-at the park- (Min Rin)

Me and Myungsoo were having a picnic under a big tree .. Were enjoying when a couple sit at the other side of the tree..

Guy: isn’t this place perfect?

Girl: ne.. im glad we can spend time today..

Guy: of course I will give time for my one and only girl , who can make me smile.. Saranghae~

Girl: Nado Saranghae~

Wow that was sweer.. Why cant Myungsoo say sweet things like that to me? Aish why am I even listening to their conversation? I awkwardly look at myungsoo.. He just smile at me..

Were already packing our picnic things.. He carry the basket then he offer his hand.. I gladly intertwine my hand with it.. This is what he always do.. Holding hands, hugs, etc.. but in words *sigh* he cant do that.. He suddenly ask while were on our way home..

Myungsoo: your listening to the conversation of the couples awhile ago right?

Min Rin: a-a-an-anniya!

Myungsoo: aish your not good in lying..

Min Rin: ok.. Ok.. Yea I’am.. I just think that the guy is sweet..

Myungsoo: you call that sweet? Tsk.. I can do better.. Im sweeter than him..

Min Rin: jinja? You cant even say those words to me..

I was getting angry because I want him to say those words to me.. Even once..

He notice my pissed off face..

Myungsoo: hey why are you angry?

I pull my hand from him..

Min Rin: why? Because I hate the way you compare yourself with others when you cant even say those words.. Why are you like that? Is it hard to say? Is it hard to do what others do? *sob*

I feel tears fall to my cheeks.. I run to my house .. Aish I hate quarrels.. I hate this kind of stuff..

-a week after- (Min Rin)

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter