part of the past

Falling for the wrong guy.

Your phone vibrated, causing you to stop work for a moment. You stretched your arms and read the message. "Tomorrow, noon, at the park?" You smiled as you read Himchan's message. 

"Okay~" 

You looked at your wall clock. *11pm.* You quickly wrote the last sentence of your summary before heading to bed. You looked at the photo of bang on the bedside table and sighed.

"No matter how hard i try." You touched the picture. "Something always pulls me back when i'm about to give up."

You closed your eyes and drifted into dreamland.

 

Himchan waited patiently for you to come, it was only 11.45am. He sat on the same bench and took a look at his watch. He watched as two young kids ran past him, smiling and heading towards the playground.

Unknowingly, a smile grew on his face.

 

-flashback

You ran as fast as you could to the swing, you didn't want anyone to steal it away from you. As a kid, you loved swings the most. 

As you reached the swing, a older boy sat there, refusing to move. You sighed and walked away, upset. 

"Hey!" You straightened up and turned to see a guy around your age waving at you. "Come here." You walked over and he got off his swing. "I'll push you."

You spent the next fifteen minutes laughing and shouting "higher!" 

The boy never got tired of pushing you at all. After playing with the swing, you and the boy walked over to the nearest bench to take a rest.

"What's your name?" He asked you. "I'm ~~~~~~." You smiled at him brightly. "How about you?"

The boy stuck of his right hand. "I'm Himchan." You shook his hand. "What are you doing here alone?"

You laughed and pointed down the street. "My parents are working there, i always come here, every single day after school."

Himchan nodded. You tilted your head. "Are you new? I've never seen you here before."

Himchan chuckled. "I moved, two days ago."

You heard someone calling your name, you turned and saw your mother waving at you. 

"I got to go, nice meeting you!" You smiled and hopped off the bench. "Wait!" You felt someone holding on to your wrist. 

You turned and Himchan blinked at you.

"You go to Kirin Academy don't you?" You nodded. He beamed. "See you at school!"

-end of flashback

 

After that day, You found out that Himchan was your classmate, and as a class leader, you were told to bring him around.

You spent your last two years in Kirin Academy with Himchan by your side, he happened to be the same age as you. But, older by a few months.

Thats how you got close to him, and thats how he fell in love with you.

After the two of you graduated and entered Kirin Arts Academy together, you majoring in fashion design and Himchan majoring in music, you and Himchan met the rest of B.A.P.

Daehyun and Youngjae, majoring in Vocals.

Zelo and Jongup majoring in Dance.

Oh, and of course, you met Jieun, too. How did you meet her?

 

"Himchan oppa!" Himchan snapped out of his daydream and smiled happily. He stood up and waved at you. 

You ran over and bowed. "I'm sorry i'm late!" Himchan shrugged. "You owe me sweet potatoes." You beamed. "Deal!"

The two of you walked off.