A Hole That Ruined Everything...

I Love My Badgirl

It was a weekend and that day was Mi Yoon’s duty to do all the chores while Du Joon out with his friends finishes their Anthropology’s Paper. Du Joon early not allowed Mi Yoon to comes with them as she’s on duty to do all the chores plus, he don’t want AJ and the rest of them playing with her instead of doing the assignments given.

“Ah, what should I do first? Do laundry? Washing the dishes? Cleaning or playing games? Wait; playing games isn’t in my chores list.^^. Okay then, I think I’ll start with the dishes first. Kim Mi Yoon, aja!”shout Mi Yoon as loud as she can. She walks to the kitchen and starting by clears the table and put all the dishes in the sink.

“Well, thanks God just Du Joon and I in this house so I just wash a little of dishes.^^. Okay, finish my first job. Okay, viewers, let move to our second job.” Say Mi Yoon like she’s doing a show or something with a lollipop in her hand and pretends it as the microphone.

Finally, after a few hours Mi Yoon managed to finishes all the chores by herself. She is lying at the sofa with fatigue and falls asleep there. She woke up just only when startled by the sound of the wall clock.

MI YOON’S POV

OMO… It’s night already. I must be so tired and that’s why I only woke up when I got startled by the sound of wall clock. I look at my phone when I noticed I got one unread message and it from Du Joon.

From: Monster

Mi Yoon-ah, I’ll be late tonight as my work isn’t finishes yet.

Can you do me a favor?

Can you help me by iron over my shirt?

I’ve already hang it in my closet.

Tq.

Hehehe… I did purposely put his name as ‘Monster’ in my phone. Well, that not considered as cruel, right?^^. Hurm… I’ll better iron his shirt and then I can go to sleep as I’m so exhausted today.

Du Joon’s room…

Wah, I’m so amazed when I step into his room. It’s so tidy and you can’t even see a dust on his desk. Well, he’s really an ultimate clean freak. Aigoo… What I’m doing? I still can say uncaring words about him while I’m supposed to help him iron his shirt? I take out his shirt that his already hanging it and guess what? That the same shirt he wearing when we go to Yoseob’s party past two week. This must be his favorite shirt.

I’m starting ironing his shirt very carefully and I’m make sure that there are no wrinkle on it as I never saw he wearing any shirt with wrinkle on it. Okay, I have to admit that my Du Joon aka Monster is really an ultimate clean freak. Hohoho.^^. When I’m busying ironing his shirt, my phone ringing and it’s asking me to answer it quickly.

“Aish, who dare to disturb me when I’m focusing doing my job here? Oh, it’s omma!”I screaming in joy and left my job ironing Du Joon’s shirt to answer my omma’s call.

My Mom : Hello, my princess. How are you? Are you doing well there?

Me : Hello, omma. It’s a long time since you call me. I miss you so much.

My eyes start watering. I guess I’m going to cry.

My Mom : I miss you too dear. How Du Joon? Both of you doing well right?

Oh, omma. If you know that we are not like what you expecting from us. I have to lie to her. Joesonghabnida, omma.

Me : Of course we doing well omma. But he’s not home right now as he has a project work to be settled.

My Mom : Oh, chinca? I really want to talk with him too but get to talk with you is the happiest moments in my life. I know Du Joon can take care of you, Mi Yoon.

Omma, why you always make me cries? I hate it, you know.

Me : Omma, when did both of you want to get back to Korea? I miss both of you. Please, omma. Tell appa to takes a leave and back to Korea just for my sake.

My Mom : Mi Yoon darling, you know how’s your appa’s job right? And now, stop crying like a baby. You already a become man’ wife and that not nice to crying like a baby anymore, araso?

I just nodded my head when suddenly I smell something burning. I look around the room and I suddenly realized that I does not put the iron on it place but I just leaving it on Du Joon’s shirt.

Me : Omma, I’ve to go. I’ll call you later on. Send my regard to appa and tell him I miss him so much. Okay, omma. I hung up.

I ended the call before my omma could say anything. I hope she understand her daughter. I throw my phone on the bed and take out the iron from Du Joon’s shirt and the result is…=.=

Ottokke? I can see Du Joon’s with his mad face through this hole. Adwae, I feel like want to cry now. This is his favorite shirt. What I’m going to do with this shirt? Well, I’m better iron other shirt before he get back and then I’ll think what I should do next.

“I’m home.” OMO… he’s already back. Ottokke? I’ll better sleep now and pretend nothing happen. I hope he wouldn’t get mad on me when he saw that notes.

End of POV

 

Du Joon looks around the house. He doesn’t even see Mi Yoon at the living room.

“She must be sleeping right now after doing the chores for the whole day. Well, I hope that she already iron my shirt.” Say Du Joon and headed to his room.

After cleaning himself, he opened his closet and he was wonder why Mi Yoon iron the two shirts instead of the shirt that he asked her to iron it. He take out both shirts and look at it to make sure there no wrinkles on that shirt then he was startled when he saw an ironing-shaped hole at his shirt that he asked Mi Yoon to iron it.

“Adwae!! Mi Yoon-ah, what have you done to my shirt?!” Du Joon dash to Mi Yoon room and knock at her door but Mi Yoon is afraid enough to open the door.

“Mi Yoon, open this door. Palli!!” Du Joon already lost his calmness. He kicked the door but Mi Yoon still doesn’t want to open it and finally he walk back to his room and slammed the door harshly.

Meanwhile in Mi Yoon’s room, she’s sitting in a corner of her bed and cry. She still can hear Du Joon mad at her and she not dare to open the door when he asked her to. She’s too afraid of Du Joon when he gets mad. That was her first time to see how mad Du Joon is.

“Mianhae, Du Joon. I did not intentionally leave holes on your shirt. Mianhae.” Cried Mi Yoon and eventually she fell asleep sitting on the edge of her bed side.