Over crushing hearts...it crushed

I Love My Badgirl

 

(CA/N – On previously, Hyunseung was on his way to the airport to stopping Da-ni but what happened after he saw something that caught his eyes and keep his mind thinking and questioning over what he saw? )



 

 

Hyunseung’s POV

 

As I step into the airport, I follow my instinct to searching for Da-Ni. When we are too determined to do something everything would turn out right and it goes same with me. I found her but something caught my eyes.

"YOSEOBI??!! DA-NI??!!" I can’t believe what is happening in front of my eyes. Da-ni is crying and even worst at Yoseb’s chest. Both of them stunned after I call their name. I thought Da-ni wants me but why Yoseob?.

“Eh? Yoseob-ah...what is happening?”I heard Mi Yoon’s, oh so they’re here. Since she’s asking too, obviously God is not playing with my eyes now.  Surprisingly, Da-ni smiles at us and she did not even look at me.

“I think I should leave”Yoseob eyes still glued at me and for me I can’t spill out any words. Am I shocked? He walked away from us and all of us eyeing him until we barely see him.

Da-ni hugs Mi Yoon and Hee-jin. She ask their forgiveness because keep it secrets from them about her leaving. Somehow, the two girls leave me and Da-ni. The guys also trailed them off.

“Ermm Da-ni...I’m sor...”Da-ni stops me from finish my sentences.

“Oppa! I glad you come...finally. Thank you by the way.”She took out her ticket and ready to pull her trolley to the gateway. Is she avoiding me? I came all the way here just for her. I want to stop her and I don’t want her to leave me. I realized something after Hee-jin told about her leaving. I love her. All this while I was get distracted by my feelings towards Mi Yoon. I left her without any answer and did not even giving her any sign that I know about her feelings.

I feel like my soul flew way after knowing this and now, she...Da-ni ...my feelings towards her totally different like before. Is this a real love? I just realized it now.

“Ah, I’m sorry because make you feel guilty but can you just forget about my crushing things over you? I found my lights now. Tell him please wait for me.”

 

My heart sank.

 

So, it was Yoseob.

 

She’s approaching the gateway now but I still stunned over here. I feel like a loser, at first, it was Mi Yoon and now, Da-ni? She liked me first and now she forgets about it just like that?

 

That’s it.

 

 I should never trust girl anymore.

***

 

 

Da-ni’s POV

 

I cry and I think I should stop this.

My feelings toward Hyunseung-oppa

I was left without any signs...maybe he can’t let go his feelings. Yeah, I know it’s hard if your crush fell in love with somebody else. In Hyunseung-oppa case, his crush already married with his bestfriend.

Da-ni, get it over now. You are torturing yourself and giving him a hard time.

 

"YOSEOBI??!! DA-NI??!!"

 

It’s him. The others here too but why are they looking at me like that?

Oh!

Well...

“Eh? Yoseob-ah...what is happening?”

Yoseob releases me and he walked away after excused. I think Hyunseung-oppa coming over just to make me feel relieved. He is sympathy at me. That’s all. I know and I certain that because he’s a nice guy. Just his conditions before make him acts like that...ignoring me.

I received silent treatment from him and people said action speaks louder than words.

“Ermm Da-ni...I’m sor...”

“Oppa! I glad you come...finally. Thank you by the way.” I had to do this. This is the best for him. I don’t like pushing someone to repay my love. I just...don’t want that things happen. I might be cruel to Hyunseung oppa if I kept hoping that from him.

He looks like he wants to say something. I didn’t deserve his sympathy. I need to stop him.

“Ah, I’m sorry because make you feel guilty but can you just forget about my crushing things over you? I found my lights now. Tell him please wait for me.”

I dunno what I’m talking about but I have to because I can feel that he will understand me and I can leave here without any concerns and it will not bothering him anymore.

 

Stupid me.

 

Yes, all this crushing things are now over...

 

I stare at him for a second and decided to leave. Good bye oppa~~everyone...farewell.

From now on, Da-ni is no longer exist in your life especially...Hyunseung oppa.

 

Mianhae~~

 

I feel tears run down my cheeks.

 

Someone POV

Haish why must at a time like that. He sure or probably mistook it for God sake. Note to myself. Don’t ever hugs someone who crying over for someone...but I can’t stand girl’s cries.

AIGOO



 

 

Since miss author is busy preparing for her final right now, I decided to update and here, this chapter keep rolls in my mind and it urged me to write. I have a week gap before next paper so I just helping her.

Thank you for reading~~

Comments and subscribers are loved <3