My Dongsaeng vs My Wife..Last Day

I Love My Badgirl

MI YOON’S POV

Okay then, thanks to Yoseob for spending all my pocket money just to buy him a present. >.<. I’m tired stopping him from picking a gift that out of my budget but this mommy’s boy is really….ugh. What’s the best word to describe him anyway?

“Yoseob-ah, can you pick another thing that I can manage with my budget?” I try to make a face of pity-on-my-please to him but he just makes his cute face.

“Why, did your parent send you money every month, Mi Yoon?” he ask me with his face of sarcastic and plus, he don’t call me Noona but my name.

“Yah, that’s for my school fees and my shopping, araso?”

“Well, consider this as part of your shopping too.”He answers me with that face of sarcastic again? Oh, I’m going crazy. Well, I’ll make sure Du Joon will pay back my money after this. >.<

“Will both of you stops fighting? There’s many people’s here watching both of you quarrel like a child.” OMO, here he goes. Du Joon starts his nagging to both of us. Huh, like I care Du Joon^^

We walk along the street after Yoseob manage to polish up all my money on his gift. I walk far behind from two of them. Du Joon treats his dongsaeng so well and I can see his calmness there while that Yoseob tries to be cute and adorable to his hyung. Suddenly I feel something in me, my heart beating so fast. Adwae, not again? I try to make this feeling go away when I saw a very speed of bicycle approach Yoseob. I run as fast as I can and push him aside and guess what instead of being collided into by a bicycle; he is banging his head on the pole. And for myself, I fell and suffered a wound on my arm.

“You guys, are you okay?” Du Joon asks both of us but before I can answer his question, that mommy’s boy cried like he’s the one who get severe injuries and the worse is, Du Joon leave me behind and go to look at his dongsaeng. Yah, you stupid Du Joon, how could you left your wife bear the pain alone while you go to your dongsaeng that only get a bruise on his forehead? Ughh… I hate both of them.>.<

“Hyung, is there a bruise on my forehead? Hyung, it’s really heart.” Yoseob whimper like a baby and he screaming like ahjumma when Du Joon tries to touch his bruise. Aish, I have to do something to take Du Joon’s attraction.

“Ouch, Du Joon. I think I sprained my ankle.” I’ve pretending to resist the pain and start crying and my plan is work when he rushing to me. Hohoho… you did worried about me, did you Du Joon? ^^

“Are you okay, Mi Yoon? Let me lift you at my back.” Then, he lifts me at his back. Hooray, I don’t have to walk and poor Yoseob. Du Joon doesn’t even looks at him at all. I feel sorry to you but serves your right, Yoseob. Hahaha^^

 

YOSEOB’S POV

I know she intentionally said she sprained her ankle just to get an attraction from Du Joon hyung. I can see she mocking at me when my brother lifts her at his back. Ouch, this bruise is really hurt. That pabo cyclist, did he see any people who walk along this street and why he has to speed his bicycle? Thank God, I’m still alive or else I will hunt him for the rest of his life if I’m dying. Wait; I don’t even heard someone will died just get collided into by a bicycle, did you guys ever heard about it? Am I supposing to thanks Mi Yoon for saving my life from collided into by a bicycle or for making me get this painful bruise on my forehead?

“Aigoo… what is going here? Du Joon-ah, what is wrong with Mi Yoon and OMO… My poor little baby, how can you get a bruise on your forehead?”  My omma asking me. Well at least, there someone who cares about me instead of my hyung who more cares to his clumsy wife rather than his favorite dongsaeng.>.<

“Omma, it’s really hurt. How am I going to school with this bruise?”I’m whimper like a baby to my omma and of course my abeoji can only shook his head watching this mommy’s boy’s drama.

“Hohoho… Don’t worry my little baby; let omma put medicine to lose the bruise.”My omma and I walks through to her room to put the medicine on my bruise. Oh, omma you are the wonderful mother I ever had.^^

End of POV

 

Mr. Yoon can only shook his head after listening to Du Joon’s story how Yoseob get a bruise in his forehead and Mi Yoon sprained her ankle(according to Mi Yoon’s story). Mrs. Yoon and Yoseob come out from the room and she brings out the medicine to put on Mi Yoon’s wound.

“Here, Du Joon put the medicine on Mi Yoon’s wound.” Mrs. Yoon passes the medicine to Du Joon. She then sits next to her husband while Yoseob sits next to her.

“We’re going back to Seoul this evening. Yoseob, did you have anything to say to your sister-in-law?” ask Mr. Yoon to his youngest son. Yoseob was stunned by his abeoji’s question. He tries to remember what he supposes to say and then he remember it.

“Oh, thanks noona for saving my life and thanks also for making me get this painful bruise.” Say Yoseob in his mocking tones and then he screams in pain when Mr. Yoon suddenly hit his head.

“Is that the way you thank someone who already saves your life, young man?”  Mr. Yoon is really resentful with Yoseob’s behavior and going to hit him back when suddenly Mi Yoon his action.

“Abeoji, please don’t. It’s also my fault too. Yoseob-ah, I’m sorry for making you get that bruise.” Mi Yoon really meant her words when she says sorry to Yoseob.

Yoseob stunned with the words that coming out from Mi Yoon. ‘Did she really mean it?’ he mumbles in his heart. Du Joon gently rubbing Mi Yoon’s head and gives her a smiles. Mi Yoon stunned when Du Joon gave a smiles and her face red as she bashful but still she gives back Du Joon a smiles.

Finally they get at Seoul. Before they left to their own house, Yoseob hugs Mi Yoon and gives her a warm kiss at her cheek. Everyone is frozen with the sudden action from Yeseob but then they relief because there no more ‘MY DONGSAENG vs. My WIFE’ between Yeseon and Mi Yoon anymore.