The Innocence Yoseob

I Love My Badgirl

(A/N: From previous chapter: Da-ni has made her decision to left Korea, left her friends and left beloved Hyunseung behind.)

Someone POV

Haish why must at a time like that. He sure or probably mistook it for God sake. Note to myself. Don’t ever hugs someone who crying over for someone...but I can’t stand girl’s cries.

AIGOO

Meanwhile, Yoon Doo Joon were looking for his brother around the airport. He knew Yoseob still there and once he eyes caught his brother's figure, without any warning he punch Yoseob at his face. Everyone stunned especially Mi Yoon.

"Hyung!"

"Doo Joon!"

"Hyung! Why did you hit me? What's I have done?" ask Yoseob. He wiped his bleeding mouth. He try to get up with the help from AJ and Jonghyun. Dongwoon? Try his best to hold Doo Joon from keep hitting his own dongsaeng.

"Yah, Dongwoon! Let go of me or you wanna DIE?!" Dongwoon quickly let go his grip over Doo Joon. As soon as Dongwoon let go his hold, Doo Joon approaches Yoseob but Mi Yoon stop her husband by blocking him.

"Yoon Doo Joon ssi, is this how you show your superior charisma to your friends by hitting your own dongsaeng?! This is not the place where you can show your anger toward Yoseobi. Yoseob ah, follow me." Mi Yoon drags Yoseob far away from Du Joon.

"Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. You better stop or...."

"Or what?" ask Mi Yoon with her hand at her waist. Du Joon gulped to see his wife's behavior.

"Or... Aish! Do whatever you wanna do!" Doo Joon give his final word that bring to smiles from Mi Yoon. He sit at one of the seat there and look at his friends.

"Yah, what are you looking at? Don't you ever think I'm afraid of her. Araso? Aish, that brat is so..argh!" 

Mi Yoon's POV

"Yoon Doo Joon ssi, is this how you show your superior charisma to your friends by hitting your own dongsaeng?! This is not the place where you can show your anger toward Yoseobi. Yoseob ah, follow me." I drag Yoseob far from my crazy husband. But before I could do anything, he shout calling my name.

"Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. You better stop or...."

"Or what?" I rolled my eyes to him with my fierce face while my hand at my waist. Guess what? I know he does't like that but yet he has to be teach how to manage his temper. I don't want my little Yoseob having such a scary moment like I've got through before.

 "Or... Aish! Do whatever you wanna do!" I know he will say that. I give my sweet smiles to my husband before head to Starbuck cafe with Yoseob and Hee-jin.

"Okay, Yoseob ah, do tell me..." He cut me out before I managed to finished my word. Aish thos little brat.

"Noona, I know what you are going to ask me."

"Eh, you do?"

"You want to know how I can end up here with Da-ni noona, right?"

"Yah, Yoseob ah, you surely know what is in her mind." Yoseob chuckled once Hee-jin praise him. Aish, yet you still an annoying liitle brat to me.(-.-")

"Okay, stop with that. Well, we waiting for you explaination here." I crossed my arms and Hee-jin looked so anxious to know what happened between Yoseob and our friend.

"Mkay, but I will tell you in a way of flashback." And then, here a flashback.

Flashback

Yoseob's POV

I'm in my sweet nap before I heard my phone rang. With laziness, I answered the call before it ruined with sweet nap. Oh, it already ruined my sweet nap afterall. Haish, wander who disturbed me today.(-.-")

Me: Yoboseyo? Ah, yes. I'm speaking. Dugoseyo? Ye? Han Da-ni noona?

Da-ni noona? What's happening? Why she crying?

Me: Noona. Please stop crying. Where are you now?

Aish, I really can't stand with this tears game. Why girls always crying?

Da-ni: Yoseob ah, I'm off to States later on.

Me: Bwoh? Then, what's about Hyunseung hyung? Aish, wait there. I'm on my way.

End of flashback

"And that the story how I can be here. I'm just trying to comfort her but then you guy thought I'm the badboy here. Huh! so unfair. Auch! Yah! Ah, hyung." Yoseob stand up facing his hyung while rubbing his head. Everyone is here including Hyunseung. We knew he try to hide his sadness but there nothing we can do. Da-ni already off to States. She had sent me an apologetic message before she boarded the plane.

End of POV

"You deserve that. You should tell the elders first." Doo Joon crossed his arm facing his dongsaeng.

"Bwoyah? I thought she already gave Hee-jin noona a call about her departure." Yoseob pouted at his hyung. He just going to get from his hyung again but Mi Yoon stop them. She looked at Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung oppa, gwencanha?" She hold his hand tightly but Hyunseung let go of it and walk away. Dongwoon tries to catch up to his friend but Jonghyung and AJ stop him by doing that.

"Let him be. He need time."


Annyeong chinggunie ^^,

This is the fast update from me. Thanks to my dearest chinggu noramaia who willing to be my co-author. Also my thankful to shawntel95 who willing to be our reviewer...

Oh ya, just wanna to promote a new story Aurora Cake House at http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35147/aurora-cake-house-apply-open-beast-shinee. I'm so happy because I'm on it but at the same time so depressed because Lee Arra take my Doo Joon as her husband.=.=

Do subscribe it and leave your comment on it.

p/s: Please pray for our final too okay. Saranghaeyo..<3

Kimiyun