The Beginner

I Love My Badgirl

MI YOON POV

It surely a wonderful morning I ever had. The birds chirping happily and the day are bright as me. Hi, my name is Kim Mi Yoon and now I’m preparing a breakfast for…ugh. Did I have to mention his name in my wonderful morning? Well, I think I have to mention his name even though I don’t want to. Okay, I’m preparing a breakfast for that Yoon Doo Joon or can I say my husband?

Yes, I’m a married woman. Opps.. a married student actually. I’m still in my high school. How can I been tied with this kind of  an arranged marriage life? Should I blamed my omma and abeoji about this? Aish,chinca. It so complicated to tell.

“Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. Who are you talking to? And, what’s burning?” okay then. Who is the punk who dare to disturb me? O.o..Doo Joon aka my husband or may be my RIVAL?

“Mind your own business and there nothing burning here. Burning? OMO..my pancakes. It rotten already.O.o” 

“Hahahahaha.. Yah Yah, what are you doing? A burned pancakes? Aigoo..you are sure pretty clumsy.” He laughing at me? How dare you, Du Joon. Did you know I’m preparing your breakfast and you can laughing at me?!

“______________”

“Yah, what that face? Aish, chincha. Well, never mind. You don't have to make a breakfast for me because I’m going to take my breakfast outside with my friends. You can eat that by yourself. Okay? And make sure you're not late for your school.” then he walk away leaving me standing like a fool with my bluntly face.

“You jerk!!”

 

Du Joon POV

I just came down before I smell something burning at the kitchen. And guess what, that brat still can having a talking with herself without noticed that our house might be on fire.

“Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. Who are you talking to? And, what’s burning?” I’m asking her but she still in her world. Aigoo..who is she?

“Mind your own business and there nothing burning here. Burning? OMO..my pancakes. It rotten already.O.o” she replies me without looking at me? Aish, she is really annoying. Well, just wait and see Kim Mi Yoon. You'll get it from me soon.

“Hahahahaha.. Yah Yah, what are you doing? A burned pancakes? Aigoo..you are sure pretty clumsy.”

“______________”

“Yah, what that face? Aish, chincha. Well, never mind. You don't have to make a breakfast for me because I’m going to take my breakfast outside with my friends. You can eat that by yourself. Okay? And make sure you're not late for your school.” Then, I just walk away leaving her with that face and I still can hear she cursed at me. Serves your right Kim Mi Yoon.^^

Hi, I'm Yoon Doo Joon aka that brat's husband. I’m married to her a year ago. She still 18 that time. Our family was best friends and to make their relationship more lasting, they make us married. Well, if you guys ask me why did I agree with their crazy planning to get us married, I will say that I don’t know either.^^. No ones knows that we're married couple as I do put a condition that no ones would know our marriage until both of us ready to reveal it to public and they did make a great job because either my friends did not know that I'm a marriage man.

And for herself, I know she do object her family plan as she still in high school but then, I’m wonder why she agree after that. Do you think she already in love with me? Well, she is really fortunate to get me as her husband as I’m quite handsome for a girl like her.^^

End of POV