I've Found You... Kim Mi Yoon ^_^

I Love My Badgirl

MI YOON’S POV

Finally I get here, my house at Myundong. I used to live here when I still in junior high school before our family get moved to Seoul a year later.

“Whoa, is this your house, Mi Yoon? Do you think it so big for just three of us?.” ask Hee-Jin. Da-ni nods her head as she does agree with Hee-Jin.

“^__^. Well, it is big but I can’t figure out any else place that suitable for three of us spending our summer break for this week. No worries girls, I will show you two what is special about Myundong after we finish do the chores, okay?”

“It sounds good to me. Well, what are we waiting for? Christmas? Gaja,” say Da-ni and three of us walk together into the house. We done all the chores few hours later as there not too much thing we have to clean because abeoji did hired someone to take cares of our house. After I show them their room, I headed to my room upstairs.

It has been a long time since I come back to this house. I can see myself get scolded by abeoji for running down the stairs and when omma was always protecting from being scolded. Then how hard I am to left the house when abeoji got the transform letter from the government and we got to moved to Seoul before both of them leave me Mr. Yoon place and leaving to States. I look around my room and it still the same as I left it. I walk toward my desk and opened the drawer. It still there, Du Joon’s picture with his junior high school’s uniform. Then the flashback how I met him played in my mind.

*Flashback*

“Here, I think it yours.” Someone say behind me. I turned my back and saw a boy with his calmness look was holding my flute. I was in rushing that time to go back home when I suddenly bumped with him in front if my house. Before I could say thanks to him, a little boy approached him and hugs his arm. That kid must be his dongsaeng as I heard he called him ‘hyung’.

“Hyung, who is she?” ask that kid but he just shrugged and walk into my house. I’m wondered why they go into my house? So, I’m followed both of them.

“Noona, why are you following us?” that kid asking me.

“Uh,aniya. This is my house and I’m not following you.” I defended myself. Do he think I want to rob them or something?

“So, you must be Mi Yoon right? Uncle Kim’s daughter.” I nodded my head and introduced myself then.

“Oh, annyeong. My name Yoon Du Joon and this is my dongsaeng, Yoon Yoseob. Nice meet you.” He introduced himself and Yoseob.

*end of flashback*

That was the first time I met him and Yoseob when their family comes to visited us. From back then, we being friends as his family always visited us and since then I’m started to like him without his knowing. And when suddenly my parent asked me to marry him, I does object at first because I’m still in high school but then I thought that will be the easy way to get know him well. After the marriage, I thought that we are going to be together but then, he keep ignore me and that make me crap and I’m trying anything just to take his attention. But now, what’s happened? Ughhh… I hate this feel. >.<

“Mi Yoon-ah, are you ready yet? Hee-Jin and I are going to buy groceries. Do you want to come along?” shout Da-ni from outside.

“I’m coming.”

End of POV

 

Da-ni’s car moves out of the house and leading to the town. Without their knowing, they will get a new neighbor during the summer break.

“Ah, I hope this week will be the best week ever and I can play game for the whole week.” Shout Dongwoon in joy but before he could act, Junhyung slapped his head and he cried in pain.

“Don’t you ever think that we would allowed you playing yours stupid Starcraft Games Dongwoon. We’re all here for study, araso?” Junhyung remind Dongwoon. He then walks out to help Du Joon with the stuff.

“Needs help, hyung?”He lifts the box then contains the book that they can be used for their study. He wants to get in the house but he turned back to Du Joon when he noticed Du Joon wasn’t moves even a step.

“Hyung, what’s up? You’ve been quite all this time. Are you okay?” ask him.

“Nothing but I feel kinda I used to came here but I don’t know when is it.” Du Joon looks around the house.

“Chinca? Hurm… maybe it just a coincident hyung. But, if you really want to know, why don’t you ask AJ after this? Afterall, this is his grandparent’s house.” Junhyung give his suggestion and then walk into the house.

“AJ’s grandparent’s house? Yah, where did he go?”

“Oh, he’s out with Hyunseung. They must be on their way back home now.” Answer Junhyung.

 

DU JOON”S POV

I know I have been here long ago but why I didn’t remember at all? Is that because of the accident two years ago that make me don’t remember anything about I used to be here?

“Hyung, what are you doing here by your own?” AJ and Hyunseung just came back from the town when they saw me outside the house.

“AJ, I want to ask you something. Mind if you spent your time with me for a while?”

“Well, I’m okay with it. Hyunseung, you go inside first. I’ll be right behind you.” Hyunseung just nodded his head and headed inside the house. We take a walk along the neighborhood. AJ look at me with his strange look; okay, I know he is dying of curiosity already.

“Hyung, is there something you want to ask me right? What is it?” ask him. I took a deep breath before I could say anything.

“You know, AJ. I think I’ve been here before but I didn’t remember anything.” Okay, it’s more weird when AJ seem don’t get it what I’m trying to say. OMO… is there any easy way to explain to him?

“I think it just a coincidental, hyung. You must be tired as you look so tense lately. Well, hyung let make this summer break the best summer that you ever had, okay? Plus, we are all came to my grandparent’s house to study, right? Don’t burden your mind with thing that not important to think about. Who knows, we might get to know girl from this neighborhood. Let’s go home hyung, I pretty tired right now.” He drags me back to his grandparent’s house. As we reach at the next door, I feel like I heard Mi Yoon’s laughter. Ah, I must be dreaming. She can’t be here. Where could she be?

End of POV

Earlier in the morning...

“C’mon girls, don’t make me push you just to wake up both of you.” Say Mi Yoon.

They are going to jog along the neighborhood but Hee-Jin and Da-ni are so tired because both of them go to sleep late last night. They watch the DVD’s they’ve bought last night but Mi Yoon already fell asleep before them and that why she’s more energetic than both of them.

“Mi Yoon, I’m so sleepy. Can we go for jog this evening?” Hee-Jin tries to takes Mi Yoon’s sympathy but obviously it doesn’t work.

“Adwae, don’t you guys know the best thing in Myundong is when you can see the whole town is covered by the mist. I’m looking forward it. Palli!”

“But Mi Yoon-ah, we’re sleepy. Can you just go by you own? Let us continues our sleep.” Add Da-ni. She’s sitting at in front of the door. They do even barely to open their eyes. Mi Yoon release her heavily breath.

“Okay then, you guys can continue your sleep while I’m going to jog along this neighborhood…” before she could finish her words, Hee-Jin and Da-ni already rushed into the house. Mi Yoon can only smiles looking at her friends’ behavior.

“I’ll never ask both of you to watch that movie all the night. Well, look like I’m going to jog all by my own now. I better hurry or I’ll be missed to see all the town is covered by the mist.” She starts her running when suddenly he bumped with someone.

“Joesonghabnida. Are you hurt somewhere, mister…..? Yoon Du Joon?” she is startled when she realized the person who she bumped with is Du Joon. Even Du Joon do startled as she does. She can’t believe her eyes and keep rubbing hers to make sure that was a dream but when Du Joon tries to approach her, she running away.

 

DU JOON’S POV

“Kim Mi Yoon? Hey, wait up. Mi Yoon-ah” I try to call her but she ignores me and keeps running.

So, I did hear her laugh last night and that wasn’t a dream. She is really here and the best part is she lives next to AJ’s house. ^^ That’s mean, I’ve already found her. Yes, I did found her. Is this a coincident or the fate? Well, this is going to be my best summer break ever. ^^

“Kim Mi Yoon, I will not let you go from me anymore. I’m promise that. ^^”

 

MI YOON”S POV

It can’t be him, I’m sure about that. But, I did rub my eyes and that wasn’t a dream. It’s really him. How he managed to find me here? I didn’t say that I’m coming here, did I? Adwae, I’m sure I didn’t tell him about coming to Myundong. Ottokke? Ah, that feeling comes again. >.<

What am I going to do? This must be going the worse summer break I ever had. Ugh… =.=

 

End of POV