17 - Love Me

Inseparable

~Inseparable~

17 –Love Me

-//-

Too caught up in his own misery, it took Jaejoong a tap on his shoulder before he finally realized that he had company. His eyes narrowed as he stared at the girl sitting next to him. Long wavy hair, skinny arms, decent fashion sense…who was she? Sooyoung?

“Hello oppa.” The girl said once again, this time turning around to face the said male. Hara took in the sight of Jaejoong and she had to admit, although he was not looking his best today, Jaejoong still managed to pull off y. He had always been the extremely good-looking one after all, Hara thought as she continued observing him.

“What do you want?” Jaejoong asked coldly once he got past the initial shock.

“Now, now, now, do you have to be so cold towards me?” Hara asked as she leaned closer to Jaejoong and cupped the side of his face, forcing him to look at her in the eyes. Jaejoong stared back, frozen. He was once again taken by surprise. Noticing Jaejoong’s obvious state of inaction, she chuckled, eyes twinkling before she leaned back. “I was just concerned for you that’s all.”

“Piss off.” Jaejoong replied snarkily once he regained his composure. Hara was always so full of surprises since day one and damn, Jaejoong had already embarrassed himself twice in front of the said girl.

“Ouch.” Hara said in fake sadness as she lay her hand on her chest. “You hurt me with your words, honey.”

Jaejoong did not respond.

“Why is Mr y here, sitting alone at a bar, nursing his wounds? Tell me about it.” Hara eventually spoke up when she realized Jaejoong was not going to speak first. The state Jaejoong was in right now…it was almost pitiful and disgusting to see. Honestly, if someone were to tell Hara that Jaejoong will be like this right now all because of one ing girl, she would have laughed it off. But, times have changed now and Jaejoong is no longer the same guy he was before. And Hara hated every single bit of it. She hates how Jaejoong loves Sunny so much and she definitely hates the fact that she was not Jaejoong’s lover. Jaejoong was hers and only hers!

“I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone, especially you.” Jaejoong muttered in response as he drank another glass of soju.

“I care for you and this is how you treat me?” Hara asked, hurt as she glanced at Jaejoong, who was bent on ignoring her presence. Regaining the composure she lost a few seconds ago, she said, “I heard about the scandal. Honestly, I did not know Sunny had that in her.”

As if something clicked inside Jaejoong, he exploded and went on a tirade. “I can’t believe she lied to me! I did so much for her and she treated me like this? I am her boyfriend but she cheated on me! How could she! I…”

Before Jaejoong had a chance to even finish his sentence, Hara interrupted him.

“I love you Kim Jaejoong. You have no idea how much it hurts seeing you only treat me as a mere friend back in school. I did so much to get your love, but I was merely a friend to you. Did you know why I joined DSP and became an idol? It was because of you. I trained so hard and debuted just so I could be closer to you. Can you imagine how hurt I was when I found out that you were dating Sunny? I love you so much, but you never once saw my love…” Hara trailed off, eyes closed as a tear escaped her left eye.

Nobody spoke for a very long while as both parties struggled to keep their emotions in check. Jaejoong was clearly very much shocked but his heart could not help but soften at Hara’s sudden confession. All his life, he pretty much did not have a good impression of Hara but he did not know that he was actually the reason why Hara did so many bad things in school. To be honest, Jaejoong was actually pretty touched. On the other hand, Hara was scolding herself mentally as she tried to resist the strong urge to just run off. Why did she suddenly blurt out a confession? Jaejoong probably would not even believe her anyway…

“Is what you said true?” Jaejoong finally broke the silence as he turned to look at the female.

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry I did not notice, and I’m extremely sorry for hurting you.” Jaejoong said, voice gentle and eyes soft.

“I don’t need you to feel sorry for me, I just want you to love me, to give me a chance.” Hara said desperately. For the second time in the day, Jaejoong was once again reminded of his broken heart. Why did loving Sunny have to hurt so much?

“I can give you a chance but on one condition.” Jaejoong muttered as he came to a final decision in his mind. He was no longer going to waste any more time moping over a girl who obviously does not love him. He is going to move on, and he definitely will not look back. Sunny Lee…was history.

“Make me forget Sunny. Make me love you.”

-//-

Author's Note:

Did anyone of you expect this? Well, I wasn't planning on letting Jaejoong and Hara get together but today, I suddenly had a total influx of ideas for this story so I decided to bring them together, in prep for all the other events I have planned out for future chapters! Oh yea and I noticed something really funny haha, I updated this fanfic but I ended up losing subscribers instead. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :( That is so weird LOL.

Anyhoo, please comment :)