Apologies

Apologies


I’m sorry.

I’m sorry for being your best friend, your mother, and your brother when no one else was there for you.  For making you laugh when all you wanted to do was cry, holding you when you were cold, and taking you out when you were too lazy to do anything for yourself.  For shielding your eyes when the movie got a little too scary, and letting you sleep in my bed when the nightmares were too much for you to bear, whispering sweet nothings in your ear until you fell asleep.

I’m sorry.

I’m sorry that I was there for you.  I’m sorry that I was there for you when she tore apart your heart and left you broken.  I’m sorry that I tried so hard to pick up every last piece of you, stitching them together to make sure that it didn’t leave a scar.  For letting you know that I would never leave your side no matter what happened, cradling you as my shoulder absorbed every whimper that fell from your mouth.

I’m sorry.

For wiping your tears just as they fell, making sure that they never left a streak on your porcelain cheeks.  For trying so hard to comfort you, tell you that everything was going to be alright even when it seemed like your whole world had come crashing down because I knew if you were destroyed so was I.  For trying to hold you together while you slowly fell apart.

I’m sorry.

I’m sorry for all the times you yelled at me.  All the times you told me how useless and useless and annoying I am.  For the countless times you bruised my skin and ripped open my flesh.  The times you released every emotion you held inside just long enough to take everything that I am, everything that I was, and sent it flying onto the ground.  For all the arrows that you sent piercing through my heart, letting me bleed out until there was nothing left but my empty, lifeless shell.  And never once complaining.

I’m sorry.

For loving you.



I’m sorry

 

 

 

 

A/N

lol what do I do when my friend pisses me off?
WRITE AN ANGSTY ONESHOT
sorry it's short and unedited I legit just wrote it right now
thanks for reading~