The Walk Home + Explanation?

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

Ren was still whining, making a lot of noises... while they walked out of the cafe. 

Aron: let's head home then, it's evening soon.

Baekho: i'm bloated!! to the max, yes!

JR: thanks for the treat, hyung!

Aron: nahhh~ no worries.

RinMi: yes, thank you Aron... *bows* 

Aron: don't mention it! take it as a treat from me! *pats RinMi's head*

RinMi just stood there nodded slowly together with the rest.
She suddenly find herself drawing closer to NU'EST, without any particular reason... 
it wasn't the treat of desserts' issue, it was their character... it's the way they make her feel...
 

that friendship that might blossom... 

RinMi stood there still...
Baekho was grinning widely with his arm around JR's shoulders and the other hitting Aron's arm playfully while Ren and Minhyun looked back, she was staring at all of them...
Ren: hurry up RinMi!

RinMi: uh, yes coming! 

Baekho: let's walk you home, RinMi!

RinMi: ahh ani. that's too troublesome for you all, it's ok. i can walk home myself.

Aron: It's ok, we insist! 

RinMi: thank you *bows* 

.
.
.

they walked, down the streets... 

.
.
.


Ren: Hmmm... RinMi??

RinMi: yes?

Ren: ...can you tell us what happened with that Suyinn and you? 

JR looked at RinMi immediately after Ren asked the question... 

Baekho, Minhyun and Aron slowly looked at RinMi's face. waiting for her answer...

Minhyun: it's ok, if you don't wish to say now... 

RinMi: ...nope, it's ok. i will tell you guys.

They walked to a park nearby... NU'EST led RinMi to the bench seat first before they do.



Minhyun sat beside RinMi on the left, JR on the right. Baekho, Ren and Aron was standing in front of them...

RinMi: ...Suyinn; she was my first friend in school, she was so friendly when i entered school. everything was new to me, she was the one who will walk to school with me everyday, we texted each other after school, even have lunch together and we were so popular in school within that few months, basically all the stuffs that i do with yooni, we did too...
but suddenly, out of jealously i heard from some girls that she has become selfish, bad-mouthing me and acted arrogant that she wants everything for herself, she mentioned that she deserves all of the attention and not for me...
i didn't believe it, i choose to believe her until she plot the plan and betrayed me that day in school, everyone was there... *stares at a particular tree* ...she said all her nice and sweet doings were part of making use of me and she has spread rumors of me around the school, stuffs that were not done by me... they disturbed me and gave me no peace almost everyday...
I don't want to fight with her, that's why i always avoid and not making things worse... if she wants to snatch it then go ahead... i don't wish to be in a competition with her. 
yooni, the girl in blonde you guys saw just now was not in our school that was my only friend, she helped me go through the bad times... *sighs* ...cause her application to enter our school was rejected... if not things would not end up this way. i may not have met suyinn and all these things would not have happened... 

RinMi's tears started flowing out without hestitation... after she ended her explanation. She will not repeat this story again... 

the wind blew the leaves on the ground... a moment of silence was heard.

Minhyun: *friendly hugs in a sudden* ...no offence about... ummm... this, you've gone through a lot... you're very brave... 
JR hugs over Minhyun's and spoke softly;
"we're here RinMi... don't worry about anything anymore. they're nothing ok..." 

Then out of no where "...no matter what anyone says - so what." they sang this part together...

RinMi's eyes turned more watery and cried even more, but this time some one was there to wipe her tears... and not one, it was five. she was touched by their actions and doings. 

Ren took a hankerchief from his pocket and wiped away RinMi's tears...

Ren: *wipes* ...don't cry RinMi, i'll be more beautiful than you if you continue to do so...

RinMi looked up, giving a lost look...
While Aron and Baekho laughed hard at Ren's statement...

Baekho: daebakk! joke of the day or what?!

Ren: whatt! it's the truth! *crosses his arms*

Aron: now now, don't cry ok RinMi? *pats head lightly*

RinMi smiled weakly and nodded gently.