What On Earth Happened?!?!

From Now On, Just Follow Us...

RinMi walked slowly towards the groceries store near her house first, which was a few streets away from school...
 

Strangers' POV

"hyung... she's the one??"

"yup..."

"she... doesn't look that harmful like what we've heard"

"doesn't matter... call him to meet us then we can settle it fast... what's taking him so long."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~♫ whoo hoo, whoo hoo... whoo... hoo. hey... to you to you to you now. 
Oneuldo niga eomneum banganaesso Harujongil (Woo~) nunmeul jinae, hummm humm♫♫

 

A random guy was humming a few notes with some canned drinks and chips in his hands as he walked to the cashier;

*beep beep, beep...*
.
.
.
"sir that'll be $50 dollars (45,648 Won) 
"

 

and...

*searches front and back pockets in process*


"aiishh... where is my wallet, ohhh... urghh. must be with ricky *sighs* ... o-ottoke..."

He whispered to himself and began to panic... 

On the other hand... RinMi didn't waste anytime, she grabbed some cup noodles and walked towards the cashier... 
and she saw what was happening in front of her...

RinMi went forward: "here, i'll pay first..." 

The guy looked thankful and bowed a little while taking his bag of stuffs...
he waited for RinMi to get her purchases and headed out of the store together. 

he turned around while looking at RinMi...
"hey, just follow me yah... i'll get my wallet from my friend and return you the money! thanks a lot, if not i' would have wasted a trip coming down to get my stuffs!"  

RinMi nodded slightly and followed at the back... 
Suddenly, his phone rang... 

"...yah, i just got the stuffs and did you take my wallet?! ...idiot!
...you didn't realised??! ...
...did you know i just troubled someone...  
huhh, about what?? ...and?? ...okok,
i'll be there soon after i settle this alright?! ...neh, ...
...no don't rush me!? ...what?!! ... ... " 

"sorry about that..." after he placed his phone in his front pocket.





after walking a while to an alley corner down the hill... his coat was in his hands...
(ok... please take it that l.joe's not at the back yeahh >___< )

"ok, wait here ok? don't go anywhere near in here... don't worry and please trust me... i'm not gonna run away... i'll be back in a few minutes time!"


RinMi nodded and stood there waiting...ok. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Strangers' POV

"nope, gees... we've lost her. now what..."

"patience, idiot. chunji is not wrong calling you one earlier..."

.
.
.
.
.

" ohhh ohhh hey, heyy!!!"

"ok... target spotted, she's there."

"alright, let's roll."

"go ricky... bring her to us!"

"aishh... why me!?" 

.
.
.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

RinMi was standing at the same place, waiting patiently for the black hair guy... 
Just then...

" uhh heyy!"

RinMi was extremely confused...
thinking to herself whether has she met this stranger before...





"umm, i need some help here..." 

"huh... so how can i help you?"

"ummm, umm..." 


RinMi looked at the boy with tons of question marks... he looked really young though.

She was about to answer his worries when...

.
.
.

"ricky, you're too slow!" 

RinMi heard it coming from the back... and when she wants to turn back to find out... something landed onto her neck and the next thing she fell straight into someone's arms...