Chapter twenty nine – it’s unconscious, but it’s there.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

 

chapter twenty nine- it's unconscious, but it's there.

When Minhyun got back, Yuri was playing his guitar, Baekho singing to it. He raised an eyebrow at her, hoping she’d notice that he was not liking what he was seeing, but she was too immersed in playing to even give a damn.

Too immersed in Baekho’s singing.

The thought freaked him out. Yuri and Baekho? What would the household be like? He, sure as hell, wouldn’t allow Yuri into their house as Baekho’s girl. The guy had to go through a lot if that was what he wanted.

His thoughts, however, were interrupted when he got a slap on his back by none other than JR himself.

“How’d it go?” he asked, leaning on the wall behind him, using it as a vessel to sit on the floor.

Minhyun sighed and sat down, resting his hand on his knee. “How do you think it went?”

“She ed her way out of it. Knowing how lenient Woohyun hyung would get.”

A smirk tugged the corners on Minhyun’s lips upwards. “Of course she did. What else do you expect, from a person like her?”

“Of course.”

Silence took over them as they watched Baekho and Yuri work simultaneously on the song. CNBlue’s Love Light.

Damn, I love that song.

Aron came and sat by Minhyun’s side while Ren sat by JR’s.

“I got pissed, you know.” Minhyun said, lowering his head with a little chuckle. “Almost hit her. But managed to control myself with a little pressure on her shoulder.”

“By little pressure, are you sure you didn’t dislocate it?” Aron asked with a smirk. Minhyun nudged him while muttering ‘rascal’.

“But she deserved it.” JR said. “Being the little as she was.”

“As always, that’s what you’ll say, Jonghyun.” Minhyun mumbled. He took in a breath. “I claimed her mine.”

“Who?” Ren and Aron asked in unison.

“Yuri. I claimed her as my property.” Minhyun mumbled. From his words, the trio could tell he was feeling like a idiot. “And I said she can’t be touched without my permission.”

Silence wrapped them again. Once again, it was only the sweet melody of Yuri playing the guitar and Baekho’s calming voice that echoed in the room.

“See?” JR spoke. “It’s unconscious. But it’s there.”

The words, by itself, didn’t make any sense. But with all the implications, it made up a story of its own. Even Aron and Ren, who didn’t know half of the story caught on.

“Baekho likes her.” Ren said. “He likes her a lot, Minhyun. He’s really jealous of you.”

Minhyun scoffed. “And the bastard never said a word.”

“Still. I’m guilty of not taking his side.” Ren confessed. “On this, I’m completely guilty of being on Eunbi noona’s side.”

Sort of shocked, Minhyun looked at Ren. “You also know?”

“Everyone, Minhyun. It’s that obvious, the exchanges between you guys.”

“Aish…”

Baekho’s singing was soothing, yet it didn’t calm Minhyun down. His noona…had just gone too far. Ren was never the one to get involved with such things. Yet noona…

“I’m selfish. Really selfish.” JR said. “I won’t give her up. I will never give her up. I’ve said this to Baekho. I won’t let him have Yuri. She’s my baby, my precious gemstone.”

The question wasn’t asked, but JR knew to answer.

“But I owe you. I owe you so much that I’ve given in to you. Accepted the fact that I’ve long lost her. And that now she’s yours.” He said.

“She’s not mine, Jonghyun.”

“She is yours, Minhyun.” JR shot back, almost immediately. “At first, the exchanges were between me and Woohyun hyung. Now that we’ve reached an agreement, in the end, we’ve both lost to you.”

“She’s still your diamond.”

“She maybe my diamond, but she’s your possession. Can’t you see how obvious it is? You mightn’t see how you act around her, but I can see that both of you are giving off the same energy. She loves you.”

“She loves you too.”

“Shut up with the smartass replies, Minhyun.” This time, it was Aron who spoke. “You aren’t getting anywhere with them.”

“You’re outnumbered, three against one.” Ren said.

“Look, I don’t c-”

“I care, Minhyun. I care about my diamond.” JR said. His voice was hurt, but genuine. “I wonder why I have to give her up, why I can’t take her back, sometimes. Sometimes, I think it isn’t fair for her. But in the end, it’s what she wants. In the end, I’m paying my debt and making my diamond happy.

“Eunbi noona and I talked about it. She said she also felt as if she was using Yuri. But strangely, it fell into place, you know. Just like that. You were the piece that made it work.”

Minhyun wasn’t able to reply. The song ended, Yuri and Baekho’s attention shifted to them.

Her face lit up, seeing Minhyun sitting there.

“You’re back!”

Suddenly, everything they said seemed true. He had unconsciously promised her to be back. He had unconsciously came back.

It was unconscious, but it was there.

At that moment, Myungsoo’s face popped inside the room from the slightly ajar left door.

Now that was where things got complicated.


 

shotuout!

i'm on fire, baby! constantly getting urged to write.
the main plot is here. i'll give you guys a round to guess.
guess what?
guess what the hell is going on! :D
this chapter is mostly focused on Minhyun's side of what the hell is going on.
the NU'EST boys, each, have  a deep secret but the limelight is on the on that revolves around Minhyun and JR.
notice; my writting style has changed. i think. do you think? i think. do tell me if you think. because i think. ._.
i'll end it short here. enjoy the update, guys! special love to all my subbers. ♥
silent readers, come out, come out! author-nim selfishly wants more comments! D: