Chapter seventeen – hide and seek.

Perfections That Come with Flaws

chapter seventeen - hide and seek.

Three days passed like that. As promised, Kyungmi and Yoonmi kept their promise. But whenever they saw us in the same hallway, even if not together, they’d giggle like crazy. Other students even suspected them of being mental. It was a relief to me, though. If others thought that they were mental, it was obvious that they wouldn’t believe anything the girls said. That was if the girls had a change of mind and decided to tell. But I doubted that that would happen.

It was Sunday and the last day of the weekend. Woohyun oppa had begun feeling better. Mother had busy work days so she was rarely seen. It was normal for us. There was probably no days we could see her.

Since it was Sunday and oppa was feeling better, he suggested going to Busan that day. Mihi and I were more than happy to say yes. We both loved to go to Busan. And we especially loved the ddokedeng and dangmeyon there.

So we told our mothers that we would be out for the whole day. it wasn’t like it was necessary for my mother because she wouldn’t really care.

Being in Busan after a long time was great. And it felt extremely comfortable during the ride there since Mihi and I managed to convince Woohyun oppa to bring the minivan instead of his car. We were comfortably able to enjoy the ride.

“Ah, Yuri-ah, if you keep eating that, you’ll become fat.” Woohyun oppa sighed, looking at the bag of chips in my hands through the mirror.

“I don’t care!” I pouted. It was a strange habit of mine to eat whenever I was in something bigger than a car. Maybe not the bus, but I had never taken the bus so I didn’t know.

“Really, Yuri.” Mihi said disapprovingly. “You shouldn’t eat stuff like that that much.” She frowned.

I merely glared at those two and sunk into my seat to eat more. At that moment, my cellphone began beeping.

 “You’ve got a message! You’ve got a message!” it was the voice of a cute kid that said that. I loved that tone.

“Hm?” I mumbled as I opened the message with my hand which wasn’t dirty by placing the chips packet on the seat next to me.

/Where are you?/

It was from Minhyun. I frowned.

/Why do you want to know?/

I waited for the reply. It didn’t take long.

/I don’t know how to do my math homework. I slept, remember?/

I wanted to hit him on the head at that moment. But then, I realized. Minhyun was actually giving a about his homework. A miraclemust have happened.

Before I could reply to Minhyun, I got another text message. This time, it was from JR.

/When we found out that you weren’t home, we dared Minhyun to take us to where you are. Don’t tell him where you are, okay? This is revenge for not telling us so many things. Don’t tell him I sent this!/

I chuckled. So that was what was going on. He reallydidn’t give a about his homework. He was just using that as an excuse to find out where I was. Soon, I got another text from Minhyun.

/Fine, don’t tell me where you are. I’ll find you myself./

I raised an eyebrow.

/How?/

/Where ever you go, trouble would follow. So…I’ll see you before 2pm./

/Let’s see./

Really, how could he find out that I was in Busan in just..five hours? It was only nine in the morning.

“Let’s see how you find me.” I said to myself.

“Who?” Mihi asked.

“Arrogant Prince.” I said.

“You mean your boyfriend.” Mihi whispered under her breath. I hit her arm lightly, dropping the phone to my lap. thankfully, Woohyun oppa didn’t hear Mihi.

I smirked as I looked at the phone. I decided to send one last text message.

/If you don’t fine me before two, you’re going to be my salve for one month, vice versa./

/Game on./

-

It was quarter past twelve when Mihi and I were finally able to eat something. All the other time, we were wandering around, looking around and doing all other stuff. We had missed that place so much! It was one of our favorite places to go to when we were young.

“Ajussi, please give us two dangmyeon!” we called over as we sat down.

The ajussi smiled at us as he went to get our order.

“Uwa…it’s been so long! Three years, right? I missed coming to Busan!” Mihi said.

“I know. It’s not every day Woohyun oppa does something this nice for us.” I said, looking around.

“Oh really?” Mihi challenged.

“After the Eunbi unnie incident.” I quickly corrected myself. “Thank heavens he didn’t go all emo and cut himself. If he did, I wouldn’t have known what to do!”

The ajussi came to us sooner than we expected. “Thank you, ajussi! We’ll eat well!” we both said together.

“So, when does his vacation end?” Mihi asked.

“The end of this month? Maybe the early next month, I’m not sure. But soon.” I shrugged.

At that moment, I felt my purse being snatched.

“Yah!” I shouted. Without hesitating, leaving the food on the table, I began running after whoever it was that stole my purse.

It wasn’t my purse, it was my mom’s. Mom has so many purses that I borrow some sometimes. And this had to be one of those times. And this one time, it had to get stolen!

Panting, I rushed after him. Soon, after running for a while, we came to a dead end. He was cornered.

“Look, can you just give me my stupid purse back?” I demanded, still panting.

“You’re a cute little thing too.” he said. I froze. No, not again…

He walked up to me and touched my hair. I wasn’t able to move, I was frozen. “How about..you say home to my club?” he asked.

At that moment, it began raining people. Literally. Men were jumping from everywhere.

“Aish, this Yongin. You never understand, do you?” one of them asked. He had messy black hair.

“Whatcha gonna do about it, kid?” the person called Yongin spat at him.

“You wanna know? Watch me.” he smirked. And thus, it was like an action movie. All of them began ganging up on the guy called Yongjin. Punching him, kicking him. He wasn’t even able to land one hit on even one of them. He was outnumbered by…five, six. Six of them were there.

By the time they were done with that guy, Yongjin, he looked as if he had bathed in a pool of blood or something. His clothes were soaked and so was his face. There were cuts, scratches and whatnot all over his body. I couldn’t move even a bit. I was scared.

“Miss, is this your purse?” the guy with the messy black hair asked, handing it to me. “Sorry if it got a little dirty.” I was still frozen but when I looked down at the purse, it had stains of blood on it.

They were scary. Really scary.But a good scary way.

I took the purse from him and quickly turned around to run away.

“Yah! Don’t we even get a thank you?!” I heard a shout form behind me.

“Let it go. Seoul kids are like that.” Another voice said.

I wasn’t looking ahead of me, only at the ground as I ran ahead. I didn’t even know when I bumped into the chest of a man.

“Watch where the hell you’re going!” he shouted.

I looked up at the person to find out the owner of the voice.

A/N: this is the authoress-chan's i'm-so-sorry-for-not-updating present! i'm really sorry guys! i just realized that i haven't been able to update for a while when my dongsaeng lalli finished me homework for me (LALLI, I LOVE YOU, WOMAN!) and i said that i'll update. school's really tough. tomorrow we have an english test and the econ students have econ. and then is bio. 

i haven't even touched the bio works! i'm so going to fail TT.TT

so..did you like the double updates? pretend couple-ing is something that really brings people close. 

and buahahahaha~! childish hide and seek. so adorable. ♥ who do you think are the people who saved yuri this time? surely can't be nu'est, yuri didn't recognize any of them. and maybe they went a little over. poor yuri is scared! D:

it's 20th april in south korea! happy birthday, luhan oppa! wait for it, i'll be updating a new story! feat...you guessed it, exo-m's luhan! i'll link to it in the next chatper! promise me you'll check it out?
awh, i lveo you all! hit the subscribe button and i love you even more! for all the support (expecially samyeol) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! :'3 ♥