How it all begins.

Always fifteen.
The day finally arrives. Prepared in his handsome attire and neat appearance, he got off at the school gate where his chauffeur dropped him off. sungmin took a deep breath and starred at the prestigious, exquisitely designed school buildings, Most of which is pure white in color with gold linings, and everything seems like a castle. "Ain't this a beauty?" Sungmin thought and began finding his way to his class room. "...3...A... it must be this one!" Sungmin opened the big double doors of the classroom gently, and found himself standing infront of a group of 4 students, staring immensely at him. The classroom has 6 tables ; four of them occupied, one being the the teacher's table, and the last one unoccupied. "That must be my seat!" Sungmin said to himself, but his subtle smile was drowned by the awkwardness of the room. "h...hi...I mean hello.. My name is lee sungmin, and I am the new transferred student here.." Everybody kept staring at him, looking at his attire and everything from head to toe. Sungmin was about to walk back to his seat when one of the students stood up. He was tall, and has a beautiful face, milky white skin too. Sharp nose, perfectly proportioned lips and wide eyes.  The student began clapping. "Good, good. Your attire is good enough. But change your hairstyle.its not in trend anymore." he said, and he crossed his arms, still looking at sungmin. Then, another spoke up. "So strict on new students huh Heenim!" This student was very handsome. Eye smile and a smile which no one could resist looking at. Another student stood up. His hair was nicely styled, a face that no noona can reject. In his clear voice , he said, "He must be good, else he couldn't have gotten here." he turned towards sungmin, smiled and said, "Welcome to class 3A, of the most prestigious school in smtown. The one standing, as you mightve heard, he is Kim HEE chul, we call him Heenim. He is our class president." he pointed towards the guy with eye smile and said, "That's donghae. Lee donghae. And the guy behind him, he is Yesung." Sungmin looked towards yesung, who seems to be only looking at his turtle in his hands. "And I'm Kim ryeowook. " Sungmin reaches out and shook hands. Smiling as politely as he can, he carefully walked and sat on his seat, which was behind Heenim's. He looked around the classroom.  "You seems to have a question!" Donghae, who sat at the table beside Sungmin's,cheekily asked. "Well, 5 students, isn't that a really small number?" sungmin asked curiously. "Every student who attends this school is selected by the president of SMTOWN. Not everyone can get in as they want to!" donghae answered. Sungmin was surprised by this. Does that mean the president personally chose him to transfer to this prestigious school? "You will obey the rules I mentioned in the letter right?" Heenim said firmly, standing infront of the class, arms crossed. Sungmin nods softly, and asked, "But why are we not suppose to..." "Class 3B?" Sungmin nods. Ryeowook answered, "There is this story about students of class A and B , when they becomes friends, they'll face a very disastrous accident, doesn't matter which level, as long as its A and B." Sungmin's eyes widened. "This was proven by the previous seniors, when they secretly make friends with someone from class B, they got into accidents." Donghae continued. Sungmin gulped. Sungmin was superstitious, and wavered a bit upon hearing this. "I...I won't." he told Heenim. Heenim gave his nod of approval, and went back to his seat.  Just then, the classroom door opened. A man in fine suit walked in. The class stood up, and sungmin followed suit. "Good morning, Mr Park." Sungmin bowed. "sit. Now let's start on today's first lesson. "