The first meeting

Always fifteen.
Sungmin blinked his eyes innocently. He picked up his bowl of pumpkin soup and walked towards the kitchen table. "A...a letter?? From sapphire blue academy?" He puts down his soup, picks it up ,opens it carefully and begin reading the contents inside. " congratulations to student lee sung min. You have been granted the entry to Sapphire blue Academy, one of the highest, prestigious academy school in our country, SMTOWN." Sungmin's eyes lit up, and his mouth subconsciously opened wide. "Omma! Omma!" He flap his arms around frantically. "Moya sungmin ah.." Mrs Lee changed her expression to a happy one after reading the letter. "Aigoo ya otteoke!!! You are so capable my dear sungmin ah! Let's call Sungjin and your dad...." "dingdong" Just then, the doorbell rang. "Go get it, I'll go call your dad and Sungjin!" Surprised by its sudden interference, sungmin headed to the front gate. A man passed him a parcel with a "To: Lee sungmin" written on it, and left without letting him sign anything. "that's weird!" sungmin thought as he brought the parcel into his room. He opened it, and to his surprise, it contained Sapphire blue academy's uniform. He lift up the beautiful, hand-made piece of pure artwork. A fine black blazer with a fine sewn "Sapphire blue academy" logo on its chest, that comes with a perfect straight black pants. It also comes with a blue shirt that is to be worn inside, and a dark blue tie with gray strips. Sungmin could not stop admiring the uniform. Just then, his eyes glanced towards the inside of the box. Another  letter?  It reads, "Dear Lee Sungmin, Greetings. I am the almighty Kim Heechul, class president of your about-to-be class, class 3A of the Sapphire blue academy. I am writing to you to tell you the rules our class holds. We do not hope to have you messing up our way of doing things. 1) Be perfect in everything. Homework submission, appearances, behavior. 2) and the most important one, do not mix with the people of class 3B for disasters will follow. You will be given a brief elaboration when you arrive. Sincerely, Heenim." "Disasters will come if I mix around with class 3B? Be perfect? More rules when I arrive there?" These confused sungmin a little bit, and he was taken aback on how odd the things worked there. Despite the letter of rules, sungmin did not care too much about it as he thinks it might be a joke. Still, he could not wait to attend the school as a new transfer student to class 3A.  He put down his stuff and walked to the front door of his house.  "Omma, I'm going to buy some school nessecities. " "Just ask the butler to buy it for you," Mrs lee said loudly from behind the hall. "Its okay! Bye omma." sungmin said and he went out. he was walking along the streets and came upon a stationary store. sungmin smiled and walked in, without realizing the "Will be back after break" sign. "So many to choose from!" sungmin exclaimed before realizing theres a sound of piano playing. Sungmin stopped for awhile to listen to the beautiful melody played, and soon, an extraordinary singing voice was heard. "chilnyeoneul mannatjyo amudo uriga ireoke.." as the singing began. Sungmin closed his eyes. It was a voice that belonged to an angel, definitely. Stable and bright, romantic and lovely. The music and the singing ended. Sungmin opened his eyes, and find a fine looking young man walking out, with the store keeper, Mrs Shin. Sungmin knew her for a very long time, as he was a frequent customer here. "As good as always, Kyuhyun ssi." she said. "Thank you, your piano skills is still so lovely." The guy, kyuhyun, said smiling. He has a fair skin and thick hair, defined eyes and he was good looking. "Oh sungmin!" Mrs Shin exclaimed. They looked towards sungmin. "Hi mrs Shin!" Sungmin smiled widely, turning towards kyuhyun and said, "Just now... That was beautiful. Really beautiful. Probably the best voice I've ever heard."  Kyuhyun smiled, and reaches out as both of them shook hands. "I've got to go, bye! It was nice seeing you, and thank you for having me, mrs shin." Kyuhyun said and walked out of the store. "He was very talented." Mrs Shin commented. "Too bad his father didn't acknowledge that." Mrs shin sighed. "But thats such a waste....And I dont remember theres a piano here?" Sungmin asked. "I used to be a piano teacher, sungmin. I quit because my father didn't allow me to be one. They gave me money and asked me to start a business. I opened a stationary store, but at the back of this stationary store, hidden carefully, my piano was there. I played it everyday during breaks. I made sure no one knew, but kyuhyun came in during one of the breaks. Since then, whenever he came, I would play the piano and he would sing. His father did not allow him to do that, he wanted him to only study, and this store, coincidentally, was a good hide out for him." Sungmin was awed and impressed. Mrs shin smiled, "You came in right before the break ends. Keep this a secret, okay?" Sungmin nodded and wonder if him and kyuhyun would ever meet again.....