Chapter 2.Jieun

Do You? I do. Sequel to 'Love '
it's been a long time. I wonder when was that.
i realize my feeling. i start to like you more and fall for you more.
and since when was it again?
you started to ignore me? avoid me? hurt me?
and since when it is...
i change.
i'm not that loveable girl anymore, that cheerful girl anymore
Why do i change and you don't? it's not fair
Do you? I Do.

Chapter 2. Jieun.
------------------------------------------------------------
hmm... let me see... which cat food will be the best for kitten? hello guys, here i am again. Currently i am in.. umm... a grocery.. since i already adopted a cat and gladly my parent accepted it, i need to buy things am i?
hmm... okay so.. i guess this and that.. bla bla bla...
"Thank you for buying at Finny Grocery! Please come back again!" They cashier lady smiled sweetly at me, and i return a small smile to her. I'm done with buying Chi's things... oh yea, Chi is the little kitten name!! Cool right? anyway it's a he.
I was humming while breathing the fresh air.. forgetting all those painful memories until...
BAM!
"OUCH" in sync me and other random girl i bump whined in pain. Ouchie..
"I'm sorry!!" the other girl said
"Nope.. it's my fault too, i'm so- JIEUN!?" I shouted
"OH! IT'S ~~~~~!" She beam. The most person i don't want to see is here.. do you also want to punsih me dear god?
I try to run away from her but she already grab my hand and lead to god-knows-where.
"Ha... ha.. what do y-y-you want J-jieun?" panting, i finally said it
"Let's seat here first!!!" Jieun beam and pat at the chair next to her. aish...
"So.. what do you want?" i asked her and she doesn't reply
"What do you want dear Jieun?" i asked her the second time and again she didn't reply
"Jieun, what do you want?" again i asked her and she didn't reply, i'm getting pissed off now
"if you don't have anything to say then please excuse m-"
"Wait! i-i want to ask you something" FINALLY! SHE SAID SOMETHING. YES.
"What?" i reply coldly
"Um.. d-d-do you like um... Himchan?" she asked, i'm frozen, no words could be heard. Yo, keep my cool
"Why do you want to know?" i said to her coldly
"Um.. well... you see... um.."
"Did Yongguk tell you? he did right? damn him"
"Mianhe!!" she shouted
"Why you should apologize? it's not your fault" i told her while patting her back
"well um... you see... yes.. Yongguk told me about it... he tells me that the reason you change might be because of him... you see.. um. he told HIm-"
"He told Himchan that i like him, Himchan started to ignore and avoid me, I change, He's worried, is that what you want to say?" i complete her sentence, and all she could do was just nod.
"Listen Jieun, i'm sorry but i can't tell you, but i could tell you a thing that i'm completely sure about, I do love him before, but not now, because one particular thing was in the way. It's not either IT'S fault because god who controls love and feelings, i do fogive that but still i can't be change, i am me, the old me, BAM! She disappear. Bye" and that's how i left. Leaving the confused Jieun. Mianhe but i have to do this.