1

BLANKLY

 

'Damn! Where is my phone!?' Jessica yelled as she throwed up all the stuffs inside her bag as she furiously search for her phone.

 

 

'I'll keep calling.' Tiffany said calmly as she punched in Jessica's number to ring it.

 

'Shoot! I think it's in the library!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica ran to the library which is not that far in their classroom. She walked in the table where she sitted earlier.

 

 

Not there.

 

 

Riiiinggggggg

 

 

'That's my phone!' She exclaimed loudly as she saw her phone in the book shelf.

 

There you are ....

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

'Who are you, really?' Jessica asked as she continously talked to the unknown phone caller who introduced himself as the one who found her phone. Oh, by the way.. She found her phone with all the contacts erased, all the messages erased. What the hell......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Open your window.' The unknown caller commanded her. It's been a month since they were talking on the phone. The mysterious caller never failed to missed a call. He needs to hear her voice, her laugh, her stories.

 

 

 

Jessica saw a beautiful shooting star traveling in the peaceful sky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

'Come in the library tomorrow. And that's a command. No's are not accepted.' With that, the phone call ended. Jessica has nothing to do. Even she, herself wants to meet him. There's the feeling of excitement, and at the same time, nervousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I think he's not coming .......' Jessica said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

 

 

'Who's not coming?'

 

 

 

A familiar voice from the back said.

 

 

 

 

 

'Here...' The guy handed her a bunch of freshly picked flowers. And when I said freshly picked, the roots are still attached.

 

 

 

'I...it's yo..you?' She said while stuttering. She can't believe it's him. Lee Donghae. The weird, light haired guy of the class beside theirs.

 

 

'Why?....' He calmly asked, still hands out to give Jessica the bunch of flowers he had.

 

 

 

'No... No...' Jessica said in front of the poor guy who is smiling innocently.

 

 

 

'Don't you like it?'

 

 

 

 

Jessica ran outside the library. The recess is over and she needs to go back to her next class.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

The class is over. Jessica saw Donghae rushing to the park near their school with something on his hands.

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

'I heard he has a girlfriend in the other school.' Tiffany said when I told her that Lee Donghae is the one that calls me everynight.

 

 

All I can do is sigh.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

I saw him planting back the flowers I rejected earlier.

 

 

'I should plant it longer. She might like this if I let it grow more.'

 

I heard Donghae said. Is he a fool?

 

End of POV

 

/

 

 

 

'What are you doing?' Jessica asked as she approached Donghae.

 

 

 

'Watering the flowers. You might like it more if I take care of them.'

 

 

 

'Pabo! You know why I did not accept your flowers earlier?' Jessica said as tears started to brim in her eyes.

 

 

'I know. You didn't expect it to be me. But I'm trying to let myself believe that you ran because you dont like the flowers.' He said calmly as he still watering the flowers.

 

 

'Pabo...' She said as she wiped the tears and smile.

 

 

'There... You look beautiful ....'

 

 

--

 

 

 

Time passed by. The friendship between Jessica and Donghae is getting stronger. And so for love, they never knew they fell on trap.

 

 

From: Fishy

To: Gorjess

 

Hi Gorjess! Get out of your class. NOW

 

 

 

The girl obeyed his text. She raised up her hand and disrupted the teacher. 'Yes Ms. Jung?'

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

'Can I.... go to the clinic please? My stomach hurts so much ..'

 

 

The teacher nodded. It's her signal to start her dramatic exit, pretending to have stomach ache. After she passed by her room, she immediately ran and searched for the fish.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

'Where are we going?'

She asked while riding at the back of his bike, back-hugging him.

 

 

'In my house.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

'Noona! This is Jessica!' Donghae introduced her to his noona.

 

 

'Oh, so you're Jessica?'

 

 

 

Jessica smiled awkwardly to his noona. It's the first time that a guy introduced her to someone from his family.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica sat on the bed inside his room. He waited for him as he grabbed some snacks. Jessica looked around.

 

 

It's really a guy's room, she thought.

 

 

 

'I only got this!' Donghae shouted that killed her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

'Let's take a picture!' Donghae exclaimed as he putted up his phone.

 

CLICK

 

 

 

They laughed at their silliness in the picture. Their eyes are seen but the blue sky dominated.

 

 

From now on, it'll be the symbol of our love. BLUE SKY.

 

 

OUR SKY OF LOVE

 

 

**

[A/N] I haven't edited any single thing in this chap! LOL

Anyone, seems familiar?

I was too inspired with Koizora after reading the manga LOL.

Just two or three more chaps, maybe post another one later :))