Odd

Odd

 

A couple can always show how they feel towards each other in more than a million ways. But in the case of Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park, 'couple' was the most unexpected word on their minds.

 

But things will always be rushed, in the case of love. New lovers are always excited and their hearts burn like fire from within. But there are times when one feels shy, the other simply overjoyed, and sometimes, it feels odd. Not that they didn't like their current status. After all those years, way back when he was just a trainee up until his debut, it was always "Jiyong sunbae," "Jiyong-sshi" or "Jiyong-goon." But never Jiyong.

 

Hearts will always find a way to communicate. When one falls silent, the other speaks. When one feels down, the other lifts spirits. Though rules govern most of the freedom of life, they were always, and occasionally, meant to be broken. To hell with no in-house dating.

 

And so that is how love is. It nurtures and grows as the years flow by. And for a couple of strangers turned fellow trainees, to labelmate turned lover, LOVE has never been any sweeter. And so 'couple' came at the top of the list for two secret lovers. It was hard living under a mask every single day, but all the scandals, all the criticism, all the haters didn’t matter. What was important was the person you were with during these times when people looked down on you. He could clearly remember the look she gave him after a certain scandal. It wasn’t of disgust, or disappointment. No, she looked at him as if he were the most perfect person she had ever seen, as if all the mistakes he made didn’t matter to her. Yes, that was the look she gave him everyday. 

 

"How does it feel?"

 

"Feel what oppa?"

 

"To be in love again…"

 

"Odd. Very odd."

 

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it…"