Chapter 1

What's Beyond our Dreams Exist's

                         The alarm clock started ringing and the girl reached out her hand and pressed the snooze button, "Good morning honey~" She said as she sat up and realized her Husband was not next to her, "Is he already awake?" The girl said, then got off her bed and walked out the bedroom, "hubby~ where are you?" she called out. She went down the main stairs of the mansion and suddenly stopped at the last step, "H-honey?" She said as she saw the body of her Husband on the ground and a puddle of blood surrounding him, she ran towards him and kneeled on the floor, "Doojoon-ah, hey doojoon-ah!" she started crying, "DOOJOON_AH!!"
 She cried and cried, she put her head on his chest and cried onto his chest. "Doojoon-ah, who did this to you? I will kill who ever did this to you!"

 

The girl sat on the edge of the pool in her mansion crying as she stared into the water, "We were supposed to be together forever," She said to her self. Then someone knocked on the door, "Jin-ah(aka nana), open up," Said the man behind the door, Jin-ah did not answer. The door opened, and Jin-ah quickly got up, "I did not say you can come in!" Jin-ah yelled at the man. the man smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------


           "Hey  Hyuna, Jiyeon did you guys hear about what happened?" Said Peter 

"I'm not listening if it's one of those horror stories of your again," Said Hyuna covering her ears with her hands,

'It's not, well sorta, but these really rich people who own that big mansion on a Island died 2 nights ago,"  Peter explained.

"Really? How did they die?" Asked jiyeon with interest,

"They said, that the husband was murdered and the lady killed her self by drowning her self in her pool or something like that,"  Peter continued explaining.

The three started walking to the park to meet up with a couple of their friends, "hey guys!" said Peter as they reached the park, "Hi Seungho-oppa!" Said Jiyeon hugging Seungho, "hi Jonghyun," Said hyuna, "We missed you this past week, where have you been?" Asked Peter, "I already told you, I was out of town to do some business," Said Jonghyun. "You guys heard about those two people who died?" Asked Seungho, "Yea Peter Just told us about him," Said Hyuna, "I think we should go there and try to find some clues, and try to find out who murdered the ladies husband, we can also adventure the place don't you think?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

                      The 5 friends sat together on the boat to go to the Island, Jiyeon cuddling with Seungho, Hyuna sitting in between Peter and Jonghyun. "Where did you get all this stuff from?" Asked Peter, "My dad is an ex-dectective, that why I'm so rich," hyuna smiled sticking her tongue out.

"oppa! ahh stop tickeling me~ hahah" Jiyeon laughed as Seungho kept tickling her, and then Jiyeon got up and started running away from Seungho, and Seungho got up and chased her, Hyuna sighed, "you okay?" asked Peter, "Yea, I'm so envious of Jiyeon," Replied Hyuna, "it's okay, you'll get a boy friend soon," Peter said hugging Hyuna.

The Boat arrived at the island and the 5 friends got off the boat.