Our Sad Story

ONE

Hear this song while reading:

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p59QGADFz4E

 

[ VERSE 1]

naega ggoomgwuh watdun mae eelee

 uhneusae yuhgee geudae jabeun soneuro

 neukkyuhjyuh

 

Hyeso walked into the cemetery while bringing a bouquet of white lilies. She stopped in front of a grave. There showed a handsome face of her lover on the gravestone’s wall. His dearest-boyfriend's picture. Jung Yunho.
 

Uhjjuhmyun nuhmoo muljee molra

malhajee mothaetjyo soomgyuh watdun

geu maeumdo moreun chaero


She sat down and put the flowers in front of his picture as it softly. Then without her knowing Yunho's spirit came and sat beside her as looking at her sadly.


geudaen uhddun maeum eengayo

geu noon sogeh

beechyuhon unjenga eui

meerae majudo

 

A big-strong man was pulling HyeJin into the car forcedly, while Changmin was held tightly by the other strong men.

"Andwe... Changmin'ah, help me.." cried Hyejin.

"Let go of me, you bastard. Hyejin'ah.. Hyejin'ah.." Changmin also cried and tried to free himself from her bodyguards.

Modooga da nae guteengayo

nan sala itna bwayo

gamsahayo

modeun guh

gajyusseunee


The man had successfully made Hyejin into the car. She saw Changmin who still cried her name through the back window of the car. When her car began to move, the men that held Changmin before suddenly freed him and rushed into their car followed Hyejin's car.

"Hyejin'ah... Hyejin'ah... Kkajima... Saranghaeyo.." Changmin cried while ran after her car quickly.

Reff:


Someday I'll lay my love on you

Baby I don't wanna lose it now

Just one… nuboon eengur


Haeri and Yoochun were standing face to face by the shore. He stared at her sadly while her cheek dearly.


unjenga ooree man nan narchurum
naega saraganeun han eeyoo
ojeek nuhreul weehan mambooneen nal
arjanhah


She held his hand which her wet cheek from crying softly. He wiped her tears with his trembled fingers while held his own tears.


[VERSE 2]


jeenan naree naege marhaeyo

unjekkajee youngwunhar soo itneun

sarangeenjee

 

Hyeso the gravestone again and cried. He tried to touch her face but he couldn't. His fingers passed through her face. It pained him.



haroo eui kkeutehsun unjena

nal geedaryuhjwuyo

haengboghaeyo

eerun nul sarang harsoorog

 

"Yunnie'ya... Bogoshipho.." she whispered sadly.

"Hyeso'ya... Mianhae, please don't cry.." he said almost crying.

She tried to hold her sob by closing by her trembling fingers and his picture again.



youngwunhar soo itneun gulyo

sesang uhneu goteh suhrado
Just one, nuhboon eengur

 

"Yunnie'ya.. Yunnie'ya... Why did you leave me?? You said you would never leave me. Wae???" she sobbed heavily.



nae salm eui ganbunbooneel geu sarang
baro geudae bakkeh ubdago
naneun argo issuh meedgo issuh
youngwunhee

 

Yunho was crying hardly hearing his lover voice. It pained him so much seeing she cried again because of him. He wanted to hugged her tightly but he couldn't do anything.
 

urmana manheun saram sogehsuh

nar chajutnayo

jeegeum geudae eui gyuteuro

gayo


Changmin and Hyejin was thinking about each other and sobbed hardly. They're now in their own bedroom. Changmin was crying and leaning his back on the bed on the floor while Hyejin cried on her bed.

Suddenly she heard her phone ringing. Hearing that special ringtone, she stood up and grabbed her phone quickly.

"Changmin'ah.." she said crying.

"Hyejin'ah.. Goenchahna?" asked Changmin. She nodded even he couldn't see her.

"Saranghaeyo, Hyejin'ah... Mianhae.."

A tear fell down her cheek after hearing his trembling voice.

"Na do... Saranghandago, Changmin'ah.." she replied. He smiled weakly.
 

I pray for this love to be true

sesang uhneu gotehsurado

miss you, my baby you


Yoochun hugged Haeri tightly. She sobbed heavily in his arms, didn't want to stop the moment her in his warm embrace. He backed away and looked at her face again. He held her chin and leaned closer into her face kissing her lips softly. She looked at his face sadly while he held her hands tightly. Suddenly a man stood up waiting for Haeri in the distance. They both looked at the man. That was Jaejoong. Her fiance.

"Andwe, kkajima …Ri,, please don't leave me..." said Yoochun.

"Mianhae, Yoochun'ah, but I have to go." said Haeri sadly. "Please take care of yourself... Saranghaeyo, yoochun'ah.. Annyong." she said while slowly left him and walked toward Jaejoong who already waited for her.

"Haeri'ya.. Haeri'ya.." he cried seeing Haeri had already got into the car and left him away.
 

jogeum duh naegeh muhmoolrajwuyo
ee shigandeuleul numuhsuh guhjeetmarjuhrum
 dalrajeeneun mae eelro..


As Hyejin and Changmin were talking on the phone, suddenly Hyejin's father entered her room angrily. He took her phone and threw it harsly onto the floor. She looked at it in fear.

"Hyejin'ah.. Hyejin'ah.." he called her name when suddenly the line disconnect. He tried to call her again but it failed. The phone is off. He threw his phone onto the floor and screamed.
 

Someday I'll lay my love on you

Baby I don't wanna lose it now

Just one, nuhboon eengur


Suddenly a man came toward Hyeso and helped her to sit up. She still was crying heavily beside her lover's gravestone. Junsu, the man who grabbed Hyeso brought her into his car.

"Let's go, Hyeso'ya... We have to go." said Junsu.

They began to leave the graveyard slowly. Yunho could only stare at her back sadly who left him away for good.
 

unjenga ooree man nan narchuhrum
naega saraganeun han eeyoo

ojeek nuhreul weehan mambooneen nar
arjanah

 

At the shore, Yoochun still crying kneeled down onto the sand and called Haeri's name sadly. Meanwhile, Haeri also cried softly in the car while Jaejoong held her palms dearly without losing his stare from the road. She smiled at him weakly and turned her face into the window seeing the cloudy sky.

 

END

----

Author's Note:

 

That's it...

Thx for reading...^^