Gikwang

A Nerd's Fanfic

 

[A/N: ahh.. sorry guys if this part is a bit dramatic..]

 

Yumi went home crying. Junhyung kept on texting and calling Yumi but she just won’t answer.

 

@ B2ST’s dorm…

“Hyung, what happened?” Dongwoon asked. “ it’s Hyuna. She kissed me and Yumi saw it.” Junhyung said as he kept on calling Yumi. “why’d you let her kiss you?” Gikwang asked as he got angry. “why are you the one who’s affected? It wasn’t my fault! She kissed me and I couldn’t escape. “why? Because you like it?” Gikwang asked. “aiiish! Do you want to fight?” Junhyung asked. “okay, enough! You too. Don’t take it seriously. Now Junhyung the first thing you have to do is to go to her house and stay there till she forgives you” Doojoon suggested.

 

“what if she won’t forgive me?” Junhyung asked. “I told you, stay there till she forgives you” Doojoon said. “Hyung, that’s the most stupid advice. It’s freaking snowing outside. What if Junhyung hyung gets cold?” Yoseob said. “it’s his fault anyway, he has to pay for what he did” Doojoon said.

 

“thanks hyung. I’ll be going now” Junhyung said as he grabbed a jacket and went out. “tsk. He should pay for it” Gikwang said. “yah, what’s your problem?” Doojoon asked. “aiish. Nothing” Gikwang said as he went to his room.

 

@ Yumi’s house.

 

“Yumi-ah! Open up. Please” Junhyung said. “Go away” Yumi said. “please, Yumi. Let me explain” Junhyung said as he kept on knocking on Yumi’s door. Yumi was in the door too but she was inside while Junhyung was outside. “It’s okay, oppa. We’re done now. I’m glad I’ve met someone like you. I’ll let you go” Yumi said as she started crying.

 

“Please, Yumi-ah” Junhyung said but Yumi won’t answer. “fine! I’ll stay here till you open the door and talk to me” Junhyung said as he sat near the door.

 

And so, Junhyung did. Yumi slept inside her house near her door too. Then, morning came and the light of the sun shone on Yumi’s face and caused her to wake up. Yumi went to her bathroom and did her morning routine. After doing so, she prepared herself for school but she remembered what Junhyung told her. “I’ll stay here till you open the door and talk to me” those words that Junhyung uttered kept on flashing in Yumi’s head. She quickly opened the door and Junhyung fell. He was leaning on the door so when Yumi opened it, Junhyung fell but that didn’t woke him up.

 

Yumi’s POV

 

Aissh! Junhyung oppa is really something. He stayed outside all night. It was snowing last night. I touched his hands and it was so cold. OMo! He might get sick because of me. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn’t. I grabbed his arm and stood him up. He was pretty heavy. After putting a lot of strength to make him stand up, I managed to pull him inside. I was about to put him down in the couch but he grabbed me. He was so strong that when I tried to lay him on the couch, I fell on top of him and I kissed him. He locked his hands on my back and I couldn’t get away. After a few seconds, I managed to take his hands away so that I could stand up. I was about to walk away when he started talking.

 

“Yumi-ah, believe me” he whispered. “I.. I didn’t do it on purpose” he added. That made me cry. Then, I realized my tears dropped on his face but I quickly wiped it and I felt him getting hot. I think he has a fever. Maybe that means I can’t go to school today. I changed my clothes to my usual clothes and prepared some porridge for Junhyung. Just then, someone knocked on the door.

 

I opened it and it was Hyuna and B2ST’s manager. “how dare you!” Hyuna said as she slapped me. “what did I do? You know what? I should be the one slapping you for kissing my boyfriend!” I blurted. “ha! It’s not my fault he loved it.” Hyuna said. “yah, can you 2 please stop fighting. Help me get Junhyung in the car. Yumi-sshi, thank you very much for taking care of Junhyung” the manager told me. I smiled and bowed lightly.

 

“Yumi-ah” Junhyung whispered in his sleep. Hyuna heard it and her eyes widened. I raised an eyebrow and smirked at her. “whatever” Hyuna said as they left. I sat down and started crying again. I can’t believe I just broke up with Junhyung. He’s the most sweetest guy I’ve met and he loved me even though I’m a nerd. But I really can’t date a celebrity. Not anymore. I’ve had it.

 

Just then, someone knocked again. I opened it and it was Gikwang oppa. I wiped my tears away and he hugged me tightly. “are you okay?” he asked me. Because of that, I felt weaker and I started to cry out loud while he patted my back and hugged me tightly. “Just like the old times, right?” Gikwang said.

 

What does he mean? xD