The Started

my stupidest mistake

The class has over, but sungmin still in the class. Alone. She’s searching her lovely treasure, a silver bracelet which the pendulum is a rabit. Panic has attacked her now. Because she hasn’t find that treasure. She doesn’t remember  where it lost so she just searchs it anywhere.

At the same time, kyuhyun just woke from his sleep. Sleep for a while after the school end is his habit. Cause he want to take a rest before entering the most uncomfortable place for him, home. Yes, home is the place that he hates the most.  

While he walking in front of the class, he take a peek inside. He saw sungmin at panic state. reaching under table, crawling while looking around.

Kyuhyun frowns seeing it. Courius. He walks toward the door dan stands while leaning against door’s sills. His hand folds on the chest. He shuts a while and pay attention to her. Then he asks, “what are you doing?”

There’s no answer from her. Not because she wont but she didn’t hear kyuhyun’s question. She’s drowns into her condition cause she hasn’t find the lost treasure.

Didn’t hear an answer from her, make kyuhyun upsets. He feels the girl has ignored him. ‘how dare you ignored me, a Cho kyuhyun’.  He tries to be patient and asks her one more time. But still didn’t get an answer from her. He upsets. Then he ask again with the loud voice, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DAMN IT?”.

Sungmin who crawling under a table, leapt and bumped a table. “aawwwww” she cries. Kyuhyun a bit surprise seeing it. He almost releases his folded hand and approaches her but his pride do not allow it. So he’s back to his position. ‘it’s not my fault. It’s her fault for ignoring me’ he say it to him self.

Sungmin standing and rubbing his head. She’s wincing too. The she looks toward kyuhyun with annoyed stares. Without answer kyuhyun’s question, she’s carries her activity on. Kyuhyun more upsets with her reaction. with anger he walks toward sungmin, grabs her hand and pulls her till she stand, facing him.

At first he wants to scold her, badly. Cuz she really dared to ignore him. But after seeing her face, his anger just vanish like that. Her expression really sad, her teary round eyes, it’s looks like the water could spill anytime.  She’s bitting her trembling lip. Cuz she tried not to cry. Without his knowing, he releases her hand.    

Kyuhyun stay still. He doesn’t know what should he do. It’s his first time facing a crying girl directly. Yeah in here, almost crying girl. With a stuttering word and soft voice he says “ wha-what a-are you do-doing?”

Sungmin just stares kyuhyun. she cant hold it anymore. Finally she cries. She looking down and sobbing. Kyuhyun more surprised with it. He’s confused but suddenly he pulls sungmin and hugs her. He taps her back. “ssh..shh”. he doesn’t know why he did it. He just wants to make her calm.

Sungmin startle at first but she feels warm within his hug. She squeezes his shirt and cries on his shoulder. Kyuhyun keeps tapping her back for twenty minutes until she calms. And then she talk while sobbing, “ my..my bracelet was gone.. I cant find it.. hik.. hik.. it’s so precious hik..hik.. for me.. hik.. I’m so stupid for.. hik.. losing it.. hik “

Kyuhyun pull sungmin away from the hug but still holding her arms. He looks her face and asks “ have you search it carefully?”. Sungmin nods while looking down. 

“then, let’s search it again.. together, okey?” he says with a very calm voice. Once again sungmin just nods. “so, where do you think you lost it?” he ask. Sungmin lowering her head and saying “ I don’t know, I don’t remember” she squezes her skirt. “I’m so stupid” she says again. “no..no..no..” he lifts her chin till their eyes looking each other. “ you’re not stupid. It can be happen to anyone, okey?” sungmin feel a bit relieve hearing it. She nods. Kyuhyun says again “ okey, you search here and I will search there”.

And the searching is begin. Thirty minutes has passed. Kyuhyun tired. But he doesn’t want sungmin cry again. Not because it’s annoyed but he doesn’t like it. He doesn’t like seeing sungmin cries. Don’t know why.  Actually he doesn’t know either why he is helping her, why he so soft toward her. Kyuhyun has never been soft toward anyone. He always rude,  arrogant, and don’t bother with other matter.

Kyuhyun keep searching it. At the corner of the class. He sees something shine. He walks toward the thing and sees a bracelet which the pendant is a rabbit.  He takes it and keep looking at it. The bracelet is so common. Not really an original silver. You can find this kind anywhere. That is kyuhyun’s thought.

“sungmin” kyuhyun calls.

Sungmin turns and looks to him. He lifts the bracelet that he just found and points it toward her. First sungmin narrows her eyes and walks slowly toward him. She keeps looking at it. When she know the thing that kyuhun holds is her bracelet she immidietly running and grab it from kyuhyun’s hand.

“my bracelet” she says while holding it tightly and smiling widely.

Unconciuosly, kyuhyun smiles. He so happy seeing sungmin smiles. He likes seeing it. His heart suddenly felt warm. But one thing that he can’t understand. Why sungmin so desperate when she lost it? The bracelet can be found anywhere?. That question wouldn’t have an answer cuz he has no intention to ask it. He scare for sungmin reaction.

after he hold it. He looks at kyuhyun. Smiles and hugs kyuhyun tightly. “thank kyu.. thank you.. thank you”. Kyuhyun startles with her behavior but he’s happy too. So he hugs back and smiles. Then says “your welcome”

Since that day, they become a bestfriend. Their friendship starts at second class.

Actually they in the same class when they are in a first class.  At that time, they dislike each other. Not hated just dislike. Sungmin thought kyuhyun was so arrogant, he never thought what he said, he treated him self as a prince. He was always say hurtfull thing toward other people. So was  kyuhyun. He thought sungmin was a clingy girl who would follow her friend or boyfriend anywhere. Spoiled and weird. Though she is a girl, but her obsession towards pink was weird. So for one year, they never bother each other.

 

They are really inseparable. Kyuhyun really comfortable with sungmin. so is she. For the first time he can tell about his life openly. The most comfortable thing bout sungmin is, she never demand anything to him. Everytime he talks bout his problem. Sungmin never tell kyuhyun to this and that. She just listening him and smile. But that what make him really comfortable. Sungmin knows everything about kyuhyun. So is kyuhyun. But there’s one thing that kyuhyun doesn’t know bout sungmin. he doesn’t know that sungmin falls in love with him. Deeply. Since he helped her finding her bracelet. She doesn’t want kyuhyun knows it. Cuz she know, It’ll be make the relationship broke. So she just can keep it inside. Though it’s hurt.

-TBC-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

autor's note :

i'm really sorry  i've just update now... there so many reason huhuhuhu T T .. once again.. i'm sorry if my english is really bad..  i've tried so hard ^^ .. i hope i can update it soon heuheu

for subscribers.. thank you so much #hugs

for all please enjoy

ps : i can't wait for ss4ina >< hihihihihi