Magical Pet

You, Stupid Cat

Seohyun stared blankly to her phone. She didn’t wait for any call, actually. She just felt bored and asked herself why she never adds any game to her phone. It was two hours before she finished her shift. She had nothing to do.

“Miaw~” a cat passing through and its wagging tail touched her knee. She turned her attention to her knee and smiled when she found a white cat was purring. She smiled slightly.

“I am Kyuhyun. Your obedient, magical pet. Starting now.”

Seohyun snorted when the memory passed her mind. “Obedient? What a joke.” She said inwardly.

It was winter when they first met. It was about four months ago. She was buying groceries and on her way home when he found Kyuhyun staring at her intently.

She remembered that she had this ugly frown on her forehead when he saw the other squatted and his arms were between his knees, just like a cat usually did. He had a pair of adorable brown eyes. His hair was light brown and a little bit long for a man. He had slightly thick lips, and he wore this costume which looked like a black cat costume. He looked like he was imitating cat.

“I am Kyuhyun. Your obedient, magical pet. Starting now.”

“Pardon me?” She asked hesitantly to the man. Well, she had a cold at that time and maybe it damaged her hearing for a while. Anything could happen.

But the moment she finished her question, he was gone while grinning like a kid. She was startled and her jaw dropped for who-knew-how-long. There wasn’t any smoke or anything. He was just gone. It wasn’t a simple magic trick. That was what she tried to think all the way, but it was just impossible.

The next thing she knew, this Kyuhyun guy, or Kyuhyun pet, always popped out before her, scaring the hell out of her, and gone after having a good laugh. See? What kind of ‘obedient pet’ was that?

She had improved though. She didn’t fall into his prank anymore and found herself to start having control on him. Happy? She would nod to this question, but it wasn’t enough. It was never enough.

She found out that Kyuhyun was not the only one of his kind in the world. Well, Sunny, her best friend, apparently has one too, but hers was a rabbit. Some good news she had there.

Maybe she should ask her advice about her problem.

<^0^><^0^><^0^>

Comments' Reply (Chapter 2)

@madz67 Yesh yesh KYUte cat! And now I want one too. :3  Aww you like my story? Thank you very much! Thank you for subscribing too~ *hands you cookies* Sure~ I have just updated the story. Enjoy~

@kyuseo23286 Me too~ I hope that that's real. You know, Kyuhyun is secretly a cat and he loves to sneak around SNSD's dorm only to annoy Seohyun and then... Okay, I'll stop my wild imagination now. :D Thank u for commenting~ ^^

@chryph That kinda comes to me rather magically, just like a magical Cat!Kyu <^o^> and yes, red is the female one while green is the male. Kyuhyun has yet to find the green one, and when he does, then the apples will be happy happy apples~ Okay, I'll stop the nonsense.

@storymaker123 Yes, Kyuhyun is too kind to make the apple feel alive and make 'em have a gender. He even classifies them based on the color! I don't know what to say... What a genious cat. XDD

@meggy15990 She's stressed out already. Kyuhyun is such a good annoy-er (Wait, is that even a word?) ^^

 

New subscribers! ^^

Welcome aboard, @madz67 @seokyuforever123 @Eycha_ys83 @Shyakira_Everlasting @soshicue

Let's have some fun with Cat!Kyu and SuperAnnoyed!Seo :D