Fulfill his wish

Genie (Tell me your wish)

 

YoonA was walking in the park and she saw a golden lamp. "WOW! This is really nice. I wonder this is a Genie's lamp..." YoonA thinks. "Genie? I get an idea. Jessica Unnie is not here so I will make Kibum's dream come true with this lamp. But will KiBum trust this?" YoonA thinks. "SeoHyun..." she called. "Yes, Miss..." SeoHyun answered. "When will Jessica unnie come back?" YoonA asked. "Uh, wait miss I will phone and ask." SeoHyun said. "Okay..." YoonA said. 

"Hello..." someone answered the phone. "This is SeoHyun... Luna can you give phone to Boa unnie?" SeoHyun said to Luna. (Boa is manager, she rule the house if there were no Jessica.) "Hello! This is Boa..." Boa said. "Hello! Unnie this is SeoHyun..." SeoHyun said. "I want to ask something." SeoHyun said. "Okay, ask..." Boa said. "When will Mrs Jessica come back. YoonA sshi ask me." SeoHyun said. "Jessica will come back after a month." Boa said. "Oh! Thanks you Boa unnie." SeoHyun said. "Your welcome, SeoHyun tell YoonA to come early to have dinner okay?" Boa said. "Okay, Unnie bye..." SeoHyun ended the conversation. "Miss. YoonA." SeoHyun said. "Oh! SeoHyun how many time I need to tell you to call me just YoonA." YoonA said to SeoHyun. "Oh! YoonA sshi." SeoHyun said. "Yes, SeoHyun..." YoonA said. "Jessica unnie will be back after a month later." SeoHyun said. "A MONTH??" YoonA said. "SeoHyun take this lamp." YoonA gave that lamp to SeoHyun. "YoonA sshi." SeoHyun called her. "Yes" YoonA said. "Boa unnie tell me to call you come back early." SeoHyun said. "Okay, then can you send me somewhere?" YoonA asked. "Yes, YoonA sshi." SeoHyun said and they went to their car. YoonA sat in the back and SeoHyun sat in the front with the driver. "Ah, KyuHyun will you drive me to Kibum's house? This is his address." YoonA said. "Ah, Miss YoonA" KyuHyun said. "Jessica unnie told not to meet with boys." KyuHyun said. "She's not here. Just drive or you are fired." YoonA said so SeoHyun whisphered to KyuHyun "Just do what she said oppa, if you are fired you are gonna die okay?" "Okay, Seo..." KyuHyun said to SeoHyun. "You two are really nice." YoonA said. "I mean you two are really match. Hey! KyuHyun don't you like SeoHyun?" YoonA asked. "Uh, miss...." KyuHyun said. "I know, I know..." YoonA said and ended up the conversation. SeoHyun smiles while looking at KyuHyun's shying face. KyuHyun shy that SeoHyun might know he loves her. "Miss here is it." KyuHyun showed Kibum's house. "You two stay in the car and have a great moments. SeoHyun give me the lamp." YoonA said and SeoHyun gave YoonA a lamp. YoonA went out from the car leaving SeoHyun and KyuHyun. "Where is his house?" YoonA said to herself and at last she found then she left the lamp in front of the door and she knocked the door. Then Kibum came out. "What's this?" he thinks and he took that up then YoonA who was hiding said in a man voice. "Dear Kibum, you are so lucky to have this lamp just tell your one wish and I'll fulfill for you." YoonA said. "Wish?" Kibum asked. "Yes..." YoonA smiled. "I don't trust like this kind of things." Kibum said. "So that's your mind but your wishes will fulfill" YoonA said. "So I want to rich with many maids." Kibum said. YoonA smiled that's the one what she want from Kibum. She want to stay near him. "Bingo, you will..." YoonA said. Kibum smiled and went inside. Then YoonA came back to the car SeoHyun and KyuHyun were hugging. She smiled. "That's really romantic." she thought.

At home,

"Boa unnie..." YoonA shouted. "Yes, miss YoonA." Boa said. "My friend will here today. So please prepare room for him. okay?" YoonA said "and Jaejoong and YunHo go and call Kibum what I said." YoonA ordered Jaejoong and YunHo. Lina came in. "Miss YoonA which room?" Lina asked YoonA. "Yes, Lina the room with masterbed 3." YoonA said to Lina. "But that room is Donghae's room." Lina said. "I know but Donghae oppa has married Jessica unnie so they will stay together." YoonA said.

=======================================================================

Sorry for the fist short chapter. will update soon... :)

P.S name are smiliar like Luna from Fx and Lina from The Grace