One Dance

One Dance

 

He waited a long time for this, and it was worth every second of it. Looking at her, she just looked so beautiful.  Seunghyun couldn't find the words to describe her.  She wore a long pink dress that had a sweetheart neckline, and straps that went around the side of her shoulders.  Her hair was curled over, and a pink heart shaped necklace around her neck to match her dress.

She hadn't seen him yet, and he was going to take that so he could look at her all he could before she noticed.  Or he noticed. Mika was Daesung's date tonight and Seunghyun had missed his chance.  Standing in the middle of the floor so he was amongst the confusion Seunghyun couldn't take his eyes off of her.  But soon it had to end.  Daesung walked up to his date to greet her.

His smile soon fading as they walked out onto the floor together.  Why did I have to wait? That could be me right there instead of him.  Walking off to the side he sat there and watched the two.  Figuring if anyone saw it would be a little creepy so he tried to look elsewhere, but he just couldn't. She was just too beautiful.

Making eye contact on several occasions Mika began to blush at Seunghyun's look.  When the dance was done she walked over to him.  Making sure Daesung wasn't looking first Seunghyun stole a kiss upon her cheek. "Seunghyun."

Grabbing her hand he lead her outside where they could talk without being interrupted by anyone.  "You look beautiful tonight," he told her pulling her close.  Hearing the music start for the next dance Seunghyun held her around her waist and pulled her in even closer.  Following his lead she laid her head on his chest, she was just a little too short to lean on his shoulder.  Mika knew that she was supposed to be here with Daesung, but something about this just felt so right.

As the music ended so did the dance and Mika pushed away from Seunghyun slightly, but he kept her in his embrace.  Leaning down he pulled her face closer and kissed her.  Welcoming the kiss she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back.