I: Mr. and Mrs. Kim

ETERNAL LOVE

Chapter One: Mr. and Mrs. Kim

 

~~~~~

 

“Is this really happening?”

“Yes?”

“Forever?”

“Forever.”

-

“Wake up, my sweet darling,” a sweet voice tickled my ears. It was a voice so familiar to me that it almost made me wonder how the hell we ended up here.

I smiled and opened my eyes. Kibum was leaning forward to me, so close to my face. He was still wearing his pajamas, his hair still messy. He was smiling widely at me. I blushed at his sudden intimacy.

We weren’t like this before. We were enemies who turned out to be in an arranged marriage. At first, we totally disagree with the whole set-up. I kept on thinking that maybe it would change, you know. Like suddenly, our parents would cancel the marriage if they would know that we were enemies. But then, we decided to go with the flow. ‘We can divorce after, you know’, he told me once before. I totally agreed with him.

But things started to change. Days, months passed, I started falling for him. He wasn’t bad at all. He was actually a sweet guy but he still has temper. Hehe. So around those months, I knew I’ve fallen for him.

Especially when he saved me from the people who bullied me.

 

I came to school that day, feeling so sick. I had a fever that time and my body really aches so much. But still, I decided to go to school because of some exams I needed to take. I was walking through the hallways and I noticed that the students are eyeing me. I could see the disgust in their faces. I wonder why they are looking at me like that. I didn’t mind them. I’m used to it. Since Key and I were enemies, I’ve got so many death glares from his fangirls.

I was going to my classroom when…

“YOU’RE A !” a girl shouted and before I knew, she threw an egg on me. What the heck?!

“YOU’RE A TOO!” another girl threw an egg on me.

My body aches from fever and now this. They keep on throwing eggs on me, saying undesirable things. I closed my eyes and imagine it was only nothing. I kept a mantra on my head saying, ‘this isn’t happening Soo Mi’. But I could feel the weight of my body falling down. My eyes started to stung. If only I’m feeling well, I could fight them. I could. My uniform looked so messy right now, really messy. Tears started falling on my cheeks. I keep on brushing it off.

They keep on throwing eggs and everything, non-stop. If only Key was here, would he save me?

As if on cue, a jacket wrapped my whole body, arms wrapped around my shoulders. I looked at who it was and my eyes widened. It was Key.

“WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THIS?!?!” He shouted to the girls and they went silent. He kept his arms around me.

“IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER A WHILE AGO, I WONT FORGIVE YOU!” He shouted once more. I can’t help but feel relieved that he came. That he stopped the girls from doing anything more to me.

“But oppa, she’s you’re enemy, right?” a girl suddenly asked him. What the heck?

“SHE’S NOT MY ENEMY ANYMORE” Key said which made the girls and the other kingkas shocked. He never even mentioned to his friends that we are engaged.

“I thought you’re not going to tell them?” I whispered to him. We made a deal not to tell anyone. We know we could work things out after the marriage and divorce. Thinking of divorce made my heart ache. I’ve fallen for him and I don’t know what to do after it.

He ignored what I said, instead he shouted to everyone around. “SHE’S MY FIANCE AND WERE GOING TO MARRY BY NEXT MONTH. SO WHO DARES TOUCH HER, YOU WONT BE FORGIVEN.”

And he walked away, dragging me, and my eyes still widened with his revelation.

 

It was like a fairytale for me. I never thought I would fall for him this hard.

“Morning,” I told him and smiled.

“Your breath smells bad, he grimaced.

Aishh this guy!

*booogshh*

I punched him on his left arm.

“Yah!” he complained. “I was only kidding!”

I laughed at how his face looks. He never changed. He still has temper. “Well, Mr. Kim, you should probably not joke around a girl who just woke up.”

He sighed. “You’re still a bully.”

I was about to punch him again when he covered his face with his arms. “Yah! No punching!”

I laughed at how he reacted. “Fine.” And kissed him on the cheeks.

He smirked. “You’re naughty.”

“Hahaha.”

He then stood up and grabbed the mini table (the one used in bed) behind him. I didn’t notice it.

He placed the mini table on my lap. “A good breakfast for my wife.”

I smiled at him. “How sweet of you. Thank you Mr. Kim.”

He winked at me. “My pleasure, Mrs. Kim”

I started eating the breakfast he prepared as he sat beside me.

“Are you going to enroll now?” he asked.

I nodded. “Heejin, the new friend I told you, will accompany me later.”

He nodded and smiled. “Just go home early, okay?”

I raised my eyebrows on him. “and why is that?”

He smirked.

My eyes widened. I know what this man is thinking. Aishh! He really have a erted mind. -__-

“YAH!” I shouted at him.

“Hahahaha,” He laughed at me. “Yah, I won’t do that unless you’re ready, okay?”

I sighed. Oh my gosh. I thought… Aishh! Yes, we had a deal not to do anything that married couples do unless we are ready. And I’m not really ready. We still need to finish college!

“I wanna cook dinner for you,” he told me. Aww. He’s still the sweet boy :]

I smiled at him. “Okay Mr. Kim, I’ll be home early.”

He messed with my hair and kissed my lips. “That’s my Mrs. Kim.”

-

“I’m really envious!” Heejin ranted as we walked out of the university. We just finished enrolling. We took up Health Sciences as our program. She can’t stop ranting about what Key did to me this morning.

I laughed at her. “You’ll find the guy for you Heejin.”

She rolled her eyes. “Well duh, I know but I just can’t help but feel… you know. He’s really a sweetheart.”

I nodded. “Yeah. I didn’t even know that he would do that for me.”

“What? All this marriage things ?”

I rolled my eyes. “Getting married is hard, okay?”

“Yeah yeah. I know but Soo Mi, we all deserve happiness and you have found yours!”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “with occasional bullying.”

We both laughed.

*Kringgggg*

My phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number.

“Who is that?” heejin asked.

I shrugged. “No idea.”

“Well answer it.”

I nodded. I clicked the answer button. “Yoboseyo?”

“Soo Mi ah,” a voice on the other line.

My whole body froze. This can’t be happening. Please not now. Not when I’m already contented with my life. Not now. Pleaseee.

I clicked the end button and shoved my phone in my bag.

“Who is that?” Heejin asked curiously.

I shook my head. “Just some people selling things. I didn’t know how did they got my number.” I lied.

Heejin seemed to believe it. She nodded. “Let’s go home?”

I shook my head. “I need to drop by my parents’ house.”

“Why?”

“Nothing. Just…. Visiting,” I told her.

“Okay. I gotta go,” she said and hugged me. I broke the hug and nodded at her.

“Bye!” she told me and went away.

Why do the past always comes back whenever your present is already settled? Aishh! I’m getting paranoid right now! Aishh!

-

“Are the preparations done?” the man asked his butler.

The butler nodded. “Aye sir.”

The man smiled and ordered the butler to leave. I hope she’ll like it, she thought.

~~~~~

Hello everyone!

Are you still reading this story?

anyway, here's the first chapter :)

Thank you for reading! :*

 

- sparkling2603