Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Twenty

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch!" Jiyong hissed as I treated his wound.

 

"Stop hissing. Stupid boy." I muttered while concentrating on the wound on his cheek. It was going to leave a mark; luckily it wasn't that bad so girls would still throw themselves at him. While I was treating his wound, I was trying hard to not make eye contact. It was hard since he was constantly looking at me.

 

"You know, if it wasn't for me out there you would have been gone with those boys." I stopped what I was doing and glared at him.

 

"It wasn't like I wanted to bump into them. I just happened to. Gosh, why do you care anyways?!" I threw the towel at him and stomped to my bed and covered myself with the sheets. I didn't want to talk to Jiyong at the moment and I was too pissed off at him too. Even if he did save me.

 

At the same moment, Hyori busted into the room and announced something about dinner being formal and all. "There's going to be a formal dinner tonight. I just heard from one of the girls working here. Dara and Jiyong's dad are the hosts! You girls are lucky I brought dresses!" If I wasn't not in a mood, I would have been pretty excited about it. But I just wasn't.

 

"What's with miss moody here?" she sat on my bed and I could feel her stare at me.

 

"She almost got by guys." Jiyong shouted from the bathroom.

 

"Oh my gosh, serious?" Hyori hit me by the leg.

 

"No, don't listen to him. It wasn't ! I could have kicked their asses!"

 

"But she got pinned down before she could even kick them."

 

"Shut up, Jiyong!"

 

Hyori just went silent and the covers that were covering me were suddenly pulled away from me. Jiyong's face appeared above me. I wished I could just push him away but every time I see him, it was like my body just doesn’t go the way I want them too, most of the time.

 

Jiyong was cross, that was obvious. "Sandara Millers, ignore me all you want but just go the formal dinner and have fun with guys. Or at least with Bom and Hyori. Those two wouldn't be happy if you don't go." he flicked my forehead.

 

jeez!

 

"Fine. But...Hyori?"

 

"Yeah, D?" she looked up from the ground.

 

"I brought dresses, and I think you'll love mine more."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is gorgeous, Dara!" whatever, that was one of my most plain dresses I had. If only she had seen my closet back home, she would think differently. I borrowed her one of my pale pink dress and she was admiring it like she admired herself.

 

Bom chose to wear a purple one so I threw her my purple strapless dress. I settled with my black dress with a white flower at my shoulder.

 

"I wonder if I'll meet cute boys..." Bom sighed. I didn't think Jaejoong would be too happy if he heard Bom said that. Hyori seemed to be too pretty to not attract any guys, but I was secretly hoping Jiyong might not be with a girl. It would just spoil my mood even more that it already was.

 

As I entered the room, bright lights came into view. Everything was so formal that even I was surprised. I shouldn't be since I had gotten used to dinners like these but I was surprised. One was because the room was filled with twice the amount of dinners I had went to. And two, Jiyong was sitting at the table we were assigned to, with a girl next to him, worst part? They were flirting with each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

Who's that girl?!