Introducing: Sandara Park

Spoiled Girl

The new morning came. As she open her eyes, he prayed to Him and opened the curtains around her bed and get up to open the window.

The trees looks like sparkling in the light. Fresh from  the rain that occurred last night. She could hear the birds chirping and fly around with happiness. The sky is so blue and clear. It’s hard to imagine that a storm occurred the last few days.

"It's finally a good day," She exclaimed.

 

"Dara, wake up!" Her older brother called her from downstairs. "Breakfast is ready!"

"Be there,"  She puts on her slippers and went down.

"Good morning, Dara," Her older brother, Park Sanghyun, with his long eyelashes and hazel-brown eyes and his bleach-dyed hair, and with his calm demeanor, he’s like a nobleman.

He's a singer and is popular for being a model in popular magazines and he is the one who runs the family's company, the Park Enterprises. Though, it should be her, but since she's a girl, it was passed on Sanghyun. But despite of that, he never forgets his responsibility as her brother. "Take a seat now." And she loves him for that.

"Okay," She sits on the chair across him. Just when she's about to sit, she noticed that he stand from his seat and approach her, to pull the chair for her. "Thank you."  She reacted as Sanghyun went back to his seat once again.

How she loves the way her brother always gives her everything and took care of her, though she's older and though, they have Angela, their ever loyal housemaid, he would always find a time in his very busy schedule to take care of his only sister.

He’s always been a father, a mother, a brother, a nurse when she's sick, a tutor when she have upcoming exams, her entertainer when she's bored, and her hero. Ever since their parents died from a plane crash when she was in her seniors in High School and he was in his freshman days back in Middle school, he’s the only person who she could share her pain with.

It has been awhile. She never thought he become handsome like this. No wonder a lot of girls are willing to die just for him. And she's lucky that she the only lady he put his attention to, being single and a bachelor of all.

How I miss those times they have shared together when their parents are still living.

 

It was one of the summers they both shared when they were still young. Dara and her family decided to took a vacation in New Caledonia. Being adventurous and all, She and Sanghyun  decided to take a walk in the woods. The sunlight that showed the beauty of the woods, the sound of the crickets, the gentle wind that flew her hair as the shadows of the leaves playing underneath me.

Enjoying the beautiful scenery around him, Sanghyun didn’t notice that there was a rock. He tripped over resulting a wound in his knee.

“Noona, it hurts!” He cried, calling the attention of his sister.

"What's wrong,  Dog Poop?" Dara who was ahead of him immediately run to him and checks his wound. "Don't worry, it’s only a scratch. It’ll be alright."

“Would I die?”  He sniffed.

“Don’t worry,” She smiled at him and pat her head. “I’ll always take care of you.”

Dara let her sit on a big rock by the river as she soaked the clean white clothe with the water and use it to clean his wound. Being always the ready-to-go person, she got an ointment and a bandage from her bag and treated her wound.

“There!” Dara reacted happily. “Does it still hurt?”

“No, not anymore,” He sniffed.

“See? I told you that it’ll be alright, right?” She gently caress her face. “Shall we go home now? It’ll be dark soon and Mama and Papa is waiting for us.”

"Okay," He smiled at her as she patted her head.

 

 

Those days sure are memorable. She couldn’t help but feel a nostalgia from the memories of their childhood back then. The crybaby Sanghyun she used to take care of, finally become a man and now she's the one being taken care of.