Introducing: Kwon Jiyong

Spoiled Girl

Dara and Sanghyun are hanging out in the garden during the afternoon and they are having an afternoon tea.

They were having a tea time in their garden. Dara stand from her seat and looked at the roses that bloomed beautifully.

“So refreshing,” She stretched out her arms as she took her seat once again.

“Today is Earl Grey, miss, sire,” Angela came in with a  tray in her hands. “The cookies are about to be ready.

“Thank you, Angela,” Sanghyun smiled at her.

“Anything,” Angela smiled. “Well then, I shall take my leave.”

She made her way out and went back to the kitchen.

Angela Burnsworth, she’s been working in the Park household ever since her mother become their nanny, who died because of heart attack a few years ago. She’s also like a mother to them. She listens to Dara's complaints about school and how they both get giddy when she talks about her suitors in school, which her brother forbids since he said and guy who wants to be with her have to get close to her first. Talk about being overprotective.

The green Victorian dress Dara was wearing was blown by the zephyr together with her hair as she approach the red roses planted in the garden.

She don’t usually wear dresses but since it is a good day, might as well try it out. And I thought it was not that bad, after all.

Angela came in again to serve the cookies, the sweets she was craving for the last few weeks.

“Finally!” She went back to her seat and grabbed a piece. “As always, Angela, your cookies are the best than the ones you could buy in stores in the world!”

“Don’t exaggerate, Miss,” Angela is really cute when she blushes from the compliments they always give her.

“It is true, Angela,” Sanghyun agreed. “Should we build a bake shop?”

“Eh?” Angela was shocked.

“Oh, that’s not a bad idea,” Dara exclaimed. “It’ll be a dark horse in the pastry world!”

“Miss…” Angela keeps on blushing.

Their conversation was interrupted when the doorbell suddenly rang

“I’ll go get it,” Angela immediately exited.

“Are you expecting some visitors, Sanghyun?” Dara turned to him.

They seldomly have visitors. If they have visitors, they usually let them know, especially those relatives they have overseas, or they are celebrating an occasion and of course, invites guests. They have been very careful since Sanghyun is an celebrity and his family is one of the elites in the society.

“Kind of,” He shrugged. “We’re just going to talk about business.”

“Do I know them?”

“Well, no. But, I wanted to introduce him to you.”

“Master Sanghyun, you have some visitors," Angela came in with two young men. "I shall prepare more tea and sweets."

She went back to the kitchen after she brought the visitors to the garden.

The men were so good-looking and gorgeous. They are those kind that women would really die for to have. They give off a different kind of aura that you could compare to that of  a celebrity. you could call that pheromones, perhaps?

The first young man has a black hair with very sharp eyes. Even though. He was not that of a buff man, but his body is sturdy. You could really tell  from his glowing fair skin that he’s from an elite family. But, you could tell that he has a very playful personality, despit of having a cold impression.

The man was wearing an over-sized gray sweater with black sando underneath, which revealed his collarbone. Blue skinny jeans and boots. He has also piercing and a silver necklace with a cross as its pendant and sunglasses, which added style.

The second young man has blonde hair with brown-like eyes. He's also tall and has a firm body. Like the other guy, he has also the same body built and all, but their only difference is he has a more serious aura around him.

The blonde-haired guy was wearing a V-neck white sweater, revealing his collarbone and a bit of his chest, and sleeves folded back to his  arms. He paired it with black skinny jeans and black boots. He has a cross earring pierced in his right ear and a long silver necklace as his accessories.

But, for  some reason, there's something about him. Dara felt a spark just by looking at him.

What is this feeling she felt inside her chest?

Might be just an infatuation.