o1 - lee changsun

Shattered Memories

 

You exited the taxi after paying the driver. Looking at the house in front of you, you sighed and gulped down your saliva in your throat. A part of you wanted to just run away from here, but a part of you wanted to run into the house. You couldn’t figure out what to do next. Ring the doorbell then run away or just wait at the doorstep? What if, someone opens the door? What if, no one answers? Tons of questions filled your head and you gave a deep thought about it.

 

 

Next minute you know, you’re standing on the doorstep. Without hesitation, you rang the doorbell twice. *Okay, if I count to 10, and the door doesn’t open, I’ll run.* You then started counting, “ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.. ” Just when you said 10, the door opened. Looking up from your feet, your eyes met with a brunette haired guy with flawless skin and a mole tattooed on his neck. Well, more like it was there rather than tattooed or anything. His eyes lit up and a smile formed on the corner of his lips, “ ~~~~~ ah! ” he suddenly brought you into a tight embrace. You were confused at first but once you broke free from the hug, you asked.

 

 

“ I’m sorry, you are..??? ”

 

 

The guy looked at you. “ Ahhh~ ” he tapped a finger on his chin, in a thinking pose. He extended his hand towards you. “ Hi, I’m Lee Changsun, your cousin from your mother’s side. So, practically, we’re related? ” he ended it with an awkward laugh. Somehow you eased up and shook his hand. There’s something that made you trust him. “ Come on in ~~~~~!! ” Changsun invited.

 

 

-----

 

 

You settled comfortably in the bedroom provided by him. Looking at the clock, you started unpacking your belongings, or what’s that left of it. You hung your clothes in the closet and took out your everyday essentials. Just when the clock 3pm, you walked downstairs and saw Changsun sitting on the floor surrounded by photo albums. Curious, you approached and sat down beside him.

 

“ Here are tons of photos, I hope they can make you remember some!! ” he smiled and handed me one album. You glanced at the photo, squinting your eyes every time you looked at fresh faces. Flipping each page, you stopped and pointed to a group of family. “ Changsung oppa, are they ..?? ” you asked. Changsun leaned closer to the album then nodded. “ Yes, that’s your parents, and this is your brother. ” he pointed to a small figure behind a girl. Your mouth formed an ‘o’, followed by a smile. “ And that must be me.. ” Changsun chuckled. “Oh, ~~~~~ please call me Joon or Joonnie oppa like you always do! ” he whined and a pout was formed on his lips. You giggled at his cuteness and agreed. *How can he be this cute even though he’s older than me?*

 

 

 

 

a/n: d'awwwwww~ no comments yet )':

anw, first boring chapter!

oh wells, i'll continue writing until someone comments/subscribe! :DDD

even if no one does, i'll keep on writing! ^3^ hwaitttttiiiiinnnggggg!