i cried

all i did was loving you

Telephone conversation between the yunjae couple

----------------------------------------------------

JAEJOONG'S POV:

"Yunho... you lied about loving me..."

"No... i didn't....I"

"don't lie, Yunho... i can see the way you look at Jessica those past two years"

".........."

"heh, nothing to say right... i'm done with it, let's break up."

"............" he still didn't say anything so i closed my phone...

i cried... i broke up with yunho thru the phone... my first love.... i know it was lame but i couldn't bear to see his face...

whenever i said to yunho to look at me...

but he wouldn't respond, i saw him looking at Jessica... jessica, she was pretty and a girl...

no wonder he would look at her ionstead of me...

i've always wonder why he wanted to be with me.

my tears still running over my face... i'm sure if i don't go now, i'll see him everyday.

i took all my belongings out our house and took the taxi to the airport.

i stepped in the plane and looked out the window, last time i'll would see Korea.

i made sure i change my name and looks, so nobody would distrube me.

-----------------------------

an hour later

-----------------------------

YUNHO'S POV:

i can''t believe it that jaejoong dumped me thru the phone, saying all those crap about me and jessica,

don't he trust my love for him?...

yeah, ok...i addmit that i look a lot at Jessica, but just in a friendly way.

maybe cause i'm thinking to much about him and wanting to make him happy, that i don't hear him.

i walked in and went to our room... everything was cleaned and i looked in his closet with fear...

please don't tell me he left me already.

i opened the door and the tears b in my eyes...

he left me...

---------------------------------------

Hong Kong,

----------------------------------------

JAEJOONG'S POV:

it's pretty warm in Hong Kong, i went out with fear, that people would reconized me, then yunho would know where i was, but nobody looked surprised to see me.

i sighed in relieve... then i saw a man with a bord "joong" my new name. i walked towards that person and then i realised it was Onew.

i didn't even know they rented a house here.

"hey, dongsheung, how are you"

"hyung, shinee got so much to ask you... about the reason why you're here.

ok, lets go, i want to see how the others are doing....

after a while...

i came in and saw the Jongkey couple making out in the kitchen and 2min cuddling while watching tv. ii envy of those guys, at least their partners love them...

jonghyun and key broke the kiss and saw me, suddenly Key ran towards me and hugged me,.. i recieved a deadly glare from jonghyun.

after a few seconds key let me go and Jonghyun grabbed him and pulled him close, like i would steal key from him.

so we went to sit around the table and i told them the whole story.

key said that he wanted to kick yunho so hard that he probebly cant walk normally anymore.

but then there was the news and i saw Yunho.

...........................................

the news:

............................................

U-Know Yunho has been scearching for days already to find his lover.

(my heart broke, his lover, i think jessica got lost with some friends, i hope they are gonna found)

but then the reporter let yunho speak and he said:"please, jaejoong, honey, come back to me... i love you, i know that i haven't pay attention to you because, all this time i wanted something that make you happy.

but i didn't know that you would suffer... so please come back in my arms..."  and he gave the microphone back to the reporter"eh.. U-know Yunho, jaejoong, is a guy, so it means..." and hen he yelled"YEAH, THAT MEANS I'M GAY BUT ONLY GAY FOR THE PERSON I LOVE AND THAT IS JAEJOONG, SO I'LL LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU JAEJOONG."

.........................................................

i cried, but i soon stopped when the door opened and there he stood the man that confessed on the tv.

i was shocked " ho...how did you know where i was?"

he didn't answer me, but instead he hugged me and i almost couldn't breath.

he let me go and kissed me full on my lips, soon i found myself kissing him back and we were making out in the living room.  

after a while he looked at me and said:" sorry, jae... i didn't know you were hurt, all this time, cause i admit that i looked at jessica, but no matter how much i look at other women or men, they arn't so beautiful, so smart, funny and amazing as you are. i know that you wouldn't believe me, but i'm willing to do anything even if i need to di..." i dont want him to say die so i shut him up with a kiss..." yunho, you don't need to prove it... cause you already did it on the television. and i'm willing to love you again." and yunho started to smile brightly and kissed me again.we walekd while kissing to my room and shut it up.

our making out became hotter and hotter... and we began to strip each other ....

"AHH...MHMMA...yunho stop my s." i felt him smirking agains my skin and he some more.

he pulled off my pants and boxers and also his... i saw stand proud and it was already leaking pre-.

i crawed up and started to his tip " MHMM...MHHM... JAE..." i couldn't wait any longer and i started to him and i felt myself getting harder.

i took him out my mouth and laid him down... once he lied down on bed i slammed myself in him. " AHH...HA...AAH...yUNHO...SO..SO BIG.." I moaned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV:

yunho wanted to say more but when he looked down towards his , he saw how his went in and out his lover and he got hotteer "AHH..HAA. YUNHO... YOUR GETTING... UGH... BIGGER..." jaejoong said and he went faster. yunho stopped jaejoong and pulled his out. on the moment jaejoong wanted to say something, but in stead "AHH.AAH...YUNHO..." cause yunho had flipped themself over snd harsly pushed his back in that thight hole of jaejoongs. he probebly hit jaejoongs prostate cause jaejoong began to yell " AHHH...YUNHO... THERE...AHH... THERE...HARDER." yunho did what he said and started to abuse that spot over and over. he felt he couldn't go longer and went faster, deeper and harder..." AHH..MHMA AAHH... YUNHO...I.. I'M AHH..." and he started to pump jeajoong member... after a while they both came and screamed their lovers name.

they went back to kissing while yunho was still deep inside jaejoong.

once that was done he pulled out and looked at jeajoong.

" jae, honey, let's never break up again ok?" said yunho and jaejoong nodded. he went back and gave a peck on his lips.

jaejoong still wondered how he knew he was here..." yunho... how did you know where i was?"

yunho smile" sense my baby... well a little bit, but that jongkey couple called me"

why do you call jongkey couple,wasn't it jonghyun or key?" he asked

yunho anwered back" no, they were or having or making out, cause i'll i heard were moanes and something like jaejoong.. here... hongkong... our house..."

jaejoong blushed, how his lover telling how jongkey are having while calling him.

" but, weren't you by their moanes?"

yunho pulled one eyebrow up and said" are you seriously?... onlu your moanes can , only your moanes drive me crazy..."

jaejoong blushed some more and kissed him. "MHAA... AHH...YUNHO" he moaned and said " one more round" yunho didn't have to think and they began their second round.

========================================

my first oneshot, how was it?

i only made it when i got bored at school,

so you just have to comment to let me know how you felt it.

but thanks for reading

bye bye ^ ^ fan1901