Chapter 1 : Pilot

Disturbia

   Amber walked to the school gate 'Kibum Private High School'. So, here she is on the first day of school in Seoul with no one she recognize. 'If only my parents brought me here earlier or they should've never brought me here at all.' She looked around and a little joy spread across her face 'This school is pretty awesome.' 

   "Excuse me, are you Amber Liu?" A pretty woman approached Amber, she's wearing a saddle brown suit. She one of the teachers here. "Ne"

   "I'm Kwon Boa. I'm the principal here. Please follow me" Amber followed her.

   Ms. Kwon brought her to the main office. To be exact, her office. Amber looked around and found a certain display hanging on the wall. It's a picture and a record label of Ms.Kwon.  Amber found out that the woman i front of her used to be a famous singer and dancer. "So you were a singer?"

   "Ah?" Boa turned around "Oh that. Yeah I was. Until one day I got my self into a huge trouble, luckily Mr. Kim willing to take me as the teacher here" She smiled. "Here's your schedule." 

   Amber grabbed the schedule, "Kamsahamnida" She bowed. Then left her office. It was a pretty good feeling to have a famous entertainer as a principal.

 

   She walked around trying to find her first class, which is, P.E. Oh, 'I'm good at this. Now where is the gym?' 

   "Annyeonghaseyo, may you show me where's the gym?" She asked a good looking boy who just walk passed me. He has this pure white skin and a cool brown hair.

   "You're new here? Mmm..." He peek at Amber's name tag "Amber-sshi?" She can see that he kind of surprised to see her wearing a skirt instead of pants.

   "Ne. I just moved from America 3 days ago. And I'm a girl" He chuckled.

   "Oh welcome to Seoul. I'm Luhan. You really look like a boy, so I thought you're a boy. Let me show you the gym, come with me" He led her to the gym.

 

   "Here it is" He opened the gym door for her. 'What a gentleman.' Amber smiled to herself.

   The gym is full with people playing basketball, also football on the other side, and even climbing. Amber's mouth hanged and made an O shape. 'How much did my parents pay for this school tuition?'

   "Amber-sshi. I'll leave you here. Let's meet up later at the cafeteria" Luhan offered.

   "Sure, but I don't know where the cafeteria is. How am I going to go there later?" Amber got a little worried about how she's going to live the first day of school without someone helping me.

   "You'll find your way" Then he bid his goodbye. 'Great, I'm back to being alone in the ocean of strangers.' 

 


 

   After Luhan led Amber to the gym, he ran to his first class,which is art. In his mind, he kept thinking about earlier, how Amber gonna survive in this school. So, he invited Amber to sit with him and his friends later at cafeteria. 'I hope she can cope well with Jessica and Sooyoung, she gonna need them to be her tutor around.' Luhan opened the door, he was panting and to his surprised every eyes in the class were fixed on him.

   "Sorry I'm late" he said as cool as he can be under the circumtances.

   "Ck. The great Luhan panting come to my class? And he's late. What could happen?" Ms. Hwang sarcastically announced to the class as Luhan took his seat next to Key.

   "She's the worst teacher ever" He whispered to Key.  

   "Yeah, I don't even know why my appa hired her." Ke grinned

   Ms. Hwang was an artist when she's younger. But as time goes by, no one appreciated her pieces of art anymore. When she's about to lose hope, she found out that Key's dad, Mr. Kim need an art teacher, so she signed up and got accepted. 

 


 

   Amber has changed her clothes to her gym uniform. "Amber Liu please step forward" Mr. Kang called her.

   Amber got a little nervous. She went to the front and bowed to Mr. Kang. 

   "Ah students, this is your new chingu. Treat her well." Mr. Kang said to the whole class.

   From the front, Amber could heard some of the girls whispering "Is it a girl?" "That's a boy right?" "Transgender, maybe?" "How can they let a transgender entered this school." It really hurts Amber's heart. She was hoping to get a good impression at her first day. She was about to burst into tears, but before her tears dripped out from her eyes, she ran away from the gym. She could heard all of the people in the gym laughing out loud at her.

 

   'This is so embarrassing' Amber mumbled as she wiped out her tears.

   "Gwaenchanhayo?" A high pitched yet soft voice asked.

   Amber looked up to see a beautiful girl standing on her 9cm heels, but that girl isn't a teacher, she's wearing the same uniform as what Amber used earlier.

   "Here" The girl gave Amber a tissue.

   "Ne. Gomawo" Amber took the tissue and wiped off her tears.

   "I'm Jessica" Jessica sat down next to Amber. 

   "Don't you have class attend? I'm Amber by the way." Amber introduced her self.

   "I should've been in the same class as you, PE, but I hate sports. So I skipped class, and on my way I saw you running away, crying." Jessica explained why she hanged around outside class at this time. "Come on, let change your uniform back and go to the cafeteria. It's almost recess" Jessica dragged Amber back to the locker room, without anybody noticing.

   "You're like a spy" Amber praised the chingu in front of her, who succeed taking her to the locker room without no one at the gym noticing them.

   "That's what I do" Jessica winked.

 


 

   The bell of recess rang. All students came out from their boring class and went to the cafeteria. Luhan, Key and Jonghyun were already sitting on their usual, exclusive table.

   "So, Luhan, where's this girl that you just told us?" Jonghyun asked, he seems excited about meeting a new girl.

   "I don't know" Luhan shrugged.

   After awhile they had their chit-chat, Jessica showed up with the new girl Jonghyun has been waiting for, Amber.

   "Amber! Told you, you'll find your way" Luhan laughed. Amber and Jessica took their seat.

   "Ah.. Annyeong" Amber greeted all of them.

   "You know each other?" Jessica asked.

   "Ne. He's the one that showed me the gym" 

   Key looked up from his magazine to see Amber and eyed her for a second "Annyeong, you're welcomed here" He smiled from ear to ear that surprised Jonghyun, Jessica, and Luhan.

   "I'll get the food" Amber offered.

   "No need to. We have a waiter here." Jessica called the waiter.

   They all ordered their own favorite food, but Jessica ordered 2 portion of lasagna.

   "Oh, another person coming?" Amber asked.

   Just after she asked, a loud voice came from the cafeteria door. "MOVE OUT YOU FREAKS!" A tall brunette were shown pushing all the juniors away from her sight and she's coming to their way.

   "You just saw the last person" Jonghyun chuckled.

   "Soo baby" Jessica stood up and hugged her bestfriend.

   "Sicaa~" Sooyoung voice turned drastically. "Who's the new boy.... or girl?" Sooyoung sounded not sure about Amber's gender.

   "She's a girl, Amber" 

   "Annyeong Amber, Sooyoung imnida" Sooyoung smiled as she took her seat in the middle of Jessica and Luhan. "What for lunch?" Sooyoung smiled widely thinking about her lunch.

   "I got you a lasagna" Jessica plainly said, still busy with her phone.

   "Gomawo Sica~~" Sooyoung shouted with aegyo.

   "For your information, Soo. Your aegyo " Luhan joked. Sooyoung gave him a dead glare.

   "So, what will we do later?" Key, who has been quiet for a long time finally spoke up.

   "Let's talk about it later" Jessica spoke up and gave them some kind of code. It was the code to tell them that Amber is there and she's might be a burden for their mission for tonight.

   "I excuse my self first. I need to find my next class" Amber left their table. 

 

   "What were you thinking Kim Kibum?!" Jessica spatted angrily at Key.

   "Oh I'm sorry Jung Sooyeon that I don't know about your new friend is unqualified to be one of us yet" Key spatted back at Jessica.

   "Geez... shut it down you two. Now let's get back to business. I heard that there's a new killer in town. Let's take them down" Jonghyun calmed the both of them.

   "Fine" All of them went back to their class, but unaware to them. There's someone that have been ear-dropping all of their conversation.

  



 author's note

Do you like it? Please gave me a tips or advice about how I should write my fiction. Do you like it this way or not?

Thank you for my dearest subscriber:

whitecallalily // musica // Allison // tweeter // ichaprince // aiza98 // lov3s_ang3l_19 // rizkiajunior

And also I want to promote my bestfriend's fiction (Allison) : (click on the blue text)

Pretending

Guilty Pleasure