Best friends

"Best friends" (one shot)

10th GRADE (JONGHYUN P.O.V)

---------------------------------------------

As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. Her name was Sunny, she was so called my "Best friend". I stared at her long silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed yesterday, and I handed them to her. she said "Thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I wanted her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th GRADE

----------------------------

The phone rang. It was her She was in tears, and told me how her love broke her heart.

"It's okay Sunny.." I said trying to cheer her up.

"Can you please come over, I do't want to be alone..." she said.

And I did come over. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft beutiful eyes wishing she was mine. After two hours of watching a movie, and a couple bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep.

"Thanks" she said as she ooked at me. Then kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell herI want her to know I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm too shy, and I don't know why.

 

SENIOR YEAR

--------------------------

The day before prom she walked up to my locker.

"Jonghyun! My date is sick!" she said, I don't have one, and she doesen't have one, and in 7th grade we both promise each other that if niether of us had dates, we would go as "Bestfriends". So we did. Prom night. After everything was over, I was standing in front of her door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me, and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine.

"I had the best time thanks!"  she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

I want to tell her, I want her to know I don' want to be just friends, I'm just to shy, and I don't know why.

 

GRADUATION DAY

-----------------------------

A day passed, then a week,then a month. Before I could blink, it was Graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated on the stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, bu she doesen't notcie me like that, and i knew it. Before everyone went home she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. 

"You're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know I don't want to be just friends, I love her, but I'm just to shy and I don't know why.

 

FEW YEARS LATER

--------------------------------

Now I sit at the Pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man named Minho. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me.

"You came!!!!!!!" she said.

"Thank you.." she said, then gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell ehr, I want her to know I don't want to be just friends, I love her, but I'm just to shy, and I don't know why.

 

FUNERAL

-----------------------

Years assed, I looked down at a girl who used to be my "bestfriend". At the service, they read a diary entry Sunny wrote in her high school years. This is what it read : I stare at him wishing he was mine,but he doesent notice me like that, and I knew it. I want to tell him, i want him to know I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just to shy, and I don't know why, I wish he would tell me he loved me! ` I wish I did too..` I thought to myself, and cried

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys jonghyun4evah here, and I know some of you might have seen this story, but i kinda did a remix, by putting kpop characters in it!!!!! TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!! AND THERE IS ONE HATER ATOUT THERE, BUT I'D RATHER NOT SAY HER NAME, OKAY:) SO COMMENT SUBSCRIBE, AND ADD ME IF IM NOT UR FRIEND...

ALRIGHT READ MY OTHER STORIES, JONGHYUN4EVAH LUVS U LOTS <3 X111110000000000000

and if u luv jongsun, u should read my other fic, its pretty popualr:)