errr...RAWR?!

errr...RAWR?!

 

“What the hell Sooyoung?!” Hyoyeon shouted as she saw me emerging from the bathroom. Her eyes wide like she saw a ghost. I swear I thought I saw Princess Fiona’s reaction when she found out Shrek was an ogre and she was the last to know.

“Omo!! What are you?” Yuri who was coming out of her room said. She looked at me and I couldn’t help but remember those pictures of her taken when we had our guesting at PKL’s  show. That is what exactly what she looks like right now.

“What?” I snapped back at the two who were laughing manically. Hyoyeon, recovering from shock was displaying her 5-year old self and was rolling on the floor.

“Hey are we having a party?” Tiffany said. She was standing behind me so I turned around and faced her.

“Oh my Sooyoung, is that you?” she said in her perfectly-accented Californian tone.

“Seriously! Do I look that bad?” I asked the three insensitive persons in front of me. They were laughing like crazy I seriously am thinking of choking them.

“Guys, I’m home!”

Sunny who came from an individual shoot came into view and looked at us, and her eyes fell upon me. A smile appeared in her face and I promise if I hear another word I’ll hit this bunny’s head.

“Aaaww, Sooyoungie you look so cute!”she said jumping on me.

“At least someone here appreciates me.” I uttered piercing dagger-looks to the 3 who by the way were still laughing frantically at my appearance.

“What is this entire ruckus?” Taeyeon must have awoken from all the noise.  She was rubbing her eyes coming out of her bedroom. She stared at me for a while before saying,

“What is this? You do know you’re an idol right?” as she let out her infamous ahjumma laugh. The rest of the girls joined her. Now I want to strangle them all.

I was looking at them with disgust in my face when Yuri ran towards their room and shouted,

“Yoong you’ve got to see this!” Yuri said jumping as she pulled Yoona out of the room excitedly.

“Omo! Unnie, what happened to you?” Yoona commented. Followed by an evil laugh. I can perfectly see Yoong’s brain cells through ..Aaiiishh what an alligator.

Then another door opened, and there was our maknae, standing in front of us with disbelief on her face. Stunned she looked like she’s seen a goguma field being burned to ashes.

“Unnie..” at last she spoke..

“Are you going to laugh at me too JuHyun?”I asked. I crossed my fingers and silently prayed that maknae wouldn’t laugh at me. I promise I’ll buy her a bag of goguma if she wouldn’t laugh.

“Can I take a picture with you?” Seohyun said smiling at me then the rest of the girls chuckled.

“Great.”

I rolled my eyes and walked away from the horrible scene which includes Taeyeon laughing like an infatuated ahjumma, Yoona with wide-open she could have swallowed Yuri who was laughing like a fool and Hyoyeon who resembled Princess Fiona  possessed by Ursula from the Little Mermaid.

I opened my bedroom door and saw Jessica soundly asleep in her bed. I gently closed the door and picked up the cardboard hidden under my bed.

“Sica-chu.”

“Yah Sica! I have something for you.” I said as I poked her head.

I’ve been standing there for 10 minutes and she didn’t even stir. I poked her head, shook the bed but still no response I thought she might have died in her sleep. Having no other option, I bent down and kissed the sleeping beauty’s lips.

“Mmmmmm..Sooyoungie…” Jessica said half-asleep but responded to the kiss nevertheless.

 

Jessica’s POV

I woke up when I felt something on my lips. Sooyoung sure knows how to wake me up.

I slowly opened my eyes and adjust to the darkness of the room when I saw a tall and massive figure bending towards me…

Omo!!...Is this the one kissing me just now? I thought it was SooYoung..I was so scared that I screamed my lungs out and kicked the monster hovering on my bed.

“KYAAAAA!”

“AAAWWW!!! YAH! You didn’t have to kick me!!”

“Huh?! SooYoungie?”

I turned my bedside lamp on and saw my girlfriend knocked on the floor rubbing her stomach.

“Baby..I’m sorry..but what the hell?”

I helped her stand up and rubbed her tummy. “Does it hurt?”

“Yeah it does.  What are you a black belter or something..”

“Well I thought you were a monster or something. I told you not to mess with me when I’m sleeping.”

“Yeah right. But look I have something for you.” SooYoung  said excitedly and ushered me to sit. She turned the room’s light on, stood in front of me and placed a cardboard on top of her head.

“RAWR? And what the hell are you wearing?”

“Yep. RAWR Sica-chu! RAWR!”

“Huh?”

 “It means I LOVE YOU in dino language.”

“Youngie..”

 

SooYoung’s POV

 

“It means I LOVE YOU in dino language.”

“Youngie..”

She looked at me and her eyes fell into a gaze.  She stood up and hugged me tight.

“Sooyoungie! This is so sweet. “

I hugged her back and allowed myself to get lost in the euphoria that Jessica brings.

“You prepared this for me?”

“Anything for you Sica-chu.”

She looked at me,  placed her hands around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

“I Love you Youngie.” Jessica whispered as she pulled away.

“And I Love You too Sica-chu.”

“Well then RAWR! RAWR! RAWR! Sooyoungie!” she smiled jumping on me that we fell on my bed.

I intertwined my hand in hers and I felt her other hand on my waist. I was starting to doze off when…

“Sooyoungie, where’d you get this lizard costume anyway?” she asked.

I looked at her in disbelief and kicked her out of my bed.

“If you must know I’m a dinosaur.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

eerrr...wht do you think? *hides*

thanks for reading anyway. ^___^