What did I just say?

It Was You All Along (NEW TITLE!)

Tiffany POV:

Wooyoung and I are meeting the gang at the mall today. I heard the doorbell ring, so I thought it was Wooyoung. I went downstairs and opened the door, but it was Siwon. He must have come to see Taeyeon.

“Uh… Hey. She’s upstairs.” I said giving him a slight smile and he nodded. He headed to the stairs and I was about to close the door when I saw Wooyoung approaching.

“Hey Fany, ready to go to the mall?”

“Yeah let me get my stuff first.” I turned around to see Siwon looking at us. He turned around and went to Taeyeon’s room. I went upstairs, grabbed my stuff and left with Wooyoung.

 

“I think Siwon still likes you.” He said while we are on our way to the mall.

“How do you know?” I asked.

“He was totally looking at you when we were talking earlier.”

“Really?” I said in it in a not happy but not sad voice. I really don’t know how I feel right now. I should be happy that Siwon probably still likes me, shouldn’t I? We arrived to the mall and Jessica, Jay, Taecyeon, and Yuri are already there.

 

“Finally you guys are here!” Jessica screamed. “Okay, before we go and shop, Jay and I want to tell you guys that we’re dating!”

“No way!” Yuri, Jessica, and I all jumped and screamed. I was happy for them. I knew they had something for each other. The boys went to go eat while we shop.

“Tell me Fany, what’s going on with you and Wooyoung? I mean he he's been driving you around lately and usually you would get a ride from Jay or Taec. Last time I remember, you hated being in the same room as him let alone car.” Jessica looked at me suspiciously.

“Well…” I sighed. I didn’t want to tell them that that we’re going out to get Siwon and Taeyeon jealous, but I didn’t want to lie to them. “We’re dating… now… if that’s what you want to call it.”

“Shut up! Why didn’t you tell us? How’d you get from hating him to liking him? I thought he was obsessed with Taeyeon.” Yuri said.

“I don’t know it just ended up like this.” I smiled and we went to got try on our clothes. As Yuri was trying on her clothes, Jessica gave me a look that seems like she was trying to read my mind.

“Tell me the truth Fany. What is really happening between you two?”

“Sica… I told you already. We’re going out.”

“Fany, we’ve been friends since we were little. I can tell when you’re lying to me and this is obviously a lie.”  It’s not like I really lied to her. I mean we are going out, I just that I didn’t tell her everything.

“I’m not lying.” She shook her head. We went to go pay for our clothes and the whole time I could tell that she’s staring at me, which makes me a bit uncomfortable. We met the boys at the food court and each couple went different ways. It’s not like I had a choice to go with who I want. Jessica dragged Jay to a store and Yuri wanted to explore the mall so Taecyeon took her around. So in the end, I was left with Wooyoung. We had no idea what to do. I didn’t feel like shopping anymore, he didn’t want to sit, so went walking around the mall.  

 

“Isn’t that Taeyeon.” Wooyoung constantly tapped on my shoulder until I replied.

“So what?” I said while looking at the window display. It was more interesting than Wooyoung, I mean when we were walking around he barely said a word, he looked as if he was bored, but when he sees Taeyeon he gets all excited.

“She’s with Siwon. Common let’s go over there.”

“I don’t want to. Go by yourself.” I push his hands away from my arms.

“Common Fany!” He kept pulling onto my arms like a little kid who wants his mommy to buy him candy.

“Hey Tiffany, Wooyoung.” He let go of my arm and we turned around.

 

--------------------

 

Taeyeon POV:

“Hey Tae.” I look up from my laptop and saw that it was Siwon. I smiled and look back down.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I said.

“We haven’t talked in a day or so, just wondering what you’re up to. Anyways, Tiffany and Wooyoung.”

“What about them?”

“Weird couple that’s all.”

“Are you jealous?” I asked.

“Yeah. I wish that it was me and not him.” We stayed quiet for a while. Every time he speaks about Tiffany, my heart hurts. I’m too scared to tell him how much I love him. I tried so hard to make him like me when we were going out, but all he could think about was Tiffany. What’s so great about her? I tried my hardest to hold in my tears but couldn’t, so I excuse myself to the bathroom before he could notice that I was crying. I turn on my faucet so no one could hear me cry. It knowing the person you like, likes someone else.

 I remember the day that Tiffany broke up with him. At the time, I had broken up with my boyfriend because I was confused with myself. I was glad that Tiffany had misunderstood what happened between me and Siwon that day and broke up with him because I then realized that I liked Siwon. Few months later Siwon and I tried to go out and see how it would work, but he broke up with me after month because he was still unable to forget her. We haven’t told anyone that we’re not together anymore because he was hoping Tiffany would get jealous if she sees us together and I didn’t want to tell others that we broke up. It hasnt worked.

 

After I calm down, I check myself in the mirror to make sure that I didn't look like I was crying. I went back to my room and I saw him sitting on my bed.

“Hey, why don’t we go to the mall?” I haven’t been to the mall in ages and I need new clothes, so I agreed. We walk in and I saw Tiffany and Wooyoung in front of a store. He was pulling onto her arm and she kept brushing him off. They didn’t seem like a couple. I tried to get Siwon to walk the other way so that he wouldn’t notice them, but it was too late. He grabbed my hands and pulled me over there.

“Hey Tiffany, Wooyoung.” He said.

“Oh hey it’s Taeyeon and Siwon. What are you guys doing?” Wooyoung said.

“Oh nothing. What about you guys?” Siwon said.

“Nothing. Hey I have an idea, why don’t we all go out to eat?” Wooyoung suggested. He looked at me and smiled, so I did the same. I saw Siwon looking at Tiffany and she nodded.

“What about the others and you just ate.” Tiffany said. She looks uncomfortable like me.

“I suddenly feel like eating and the others will understand. They’re probably would like to be with each other.” Wooyoung said.

“Yeah,” Siwon said, “that’s a good idea.” I look at him and pulled his elbow back. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. I didn’t want to be there, but he just mouthed ‘please’, so I gave up.

We went to the restaurant near the mall. We were sitting in a circle, so I was next to Wooyoung and Siwon and Tiffany was across from me. Siwon seemed really happy sitting next to Tiffany.  He was continuously looking at Tiffany, while she was looking at her phone. No one really said anything at first because it was really awkward. We don’t hang out with each other and it was weird that we even went out to eat together. Occasionally Wooyoung would talk about something and Tiffany would tell him to shut up because it was stupid. I’m surprised that they are even a couple because it seems like all they do is fight. After a while, everyone started to become more comfortable and started to talk. I tried to ease drop into Siwon and Tiffany's conversation, but I couldn’t hear because Wooyoung kept talking.

After a while, I find Wooyoung quite funny. When we all finish eating, Wooyoung drove Tiffany and I home. During the entire ride, Tiffany remained quiet. I was observing her at the restaurant and I have no idea who she likes. She kept looking at Wooyoung but then she also glared at him. She laughed at Siwon’s jokes and they talked for a while. I’m not sure whether she likes Siwon or Wooyoung.

 

 

 

Tiffany POV:

I texted Jessica and Yuri to tell them that Wooyoung and I are going out to eat somewhere and that they shouldn’t wait for us. We arrived at the restaurant near the mall. I was a bit annoyed at Wooyoung because we were supposed to pretend that we are going out, but all he does it talk to Taeyeon. He didn’t even pay attention to me, so I started to get ticked off. As I was talking to Siwon and I would look at Wooyoung and Taeyeon once in a while to see what they are talking about.

Wooyoung drove Tae and me home. The whole ride, he constantly talked to Taeyeon and act as if I wasn’t there. I was mad. We got to my place but he grabbed my hand so that I couldn’t get out.

 

“Let’s talk for a bit Fany.” He waved bye to Taeyeon and waited until she went into the house to speak again. “What’s wrong? You looked pissed the entire ride home.”

“It’s nothing!” I opened the car door and walk towards my house. He got out and pulled me back.

“Shouldn’t you be happy that you and Siwon talked most of the time? I could tell that he likes you. Why are you mad?”

“You want to know why I’m mad?” My emotions got a hold of me. I let out my anger on him. Tears streamed down my face as I hit him in the chest. “It’s because you didn’t even pay attention to me, JERK. All you did was talk to Taeyeon. Hello!? I was there too! And I don’t care whether Siwon likes me or not because I LIKE YOU! OKAY?” I stopped hitting him and our eyes widened. It took seconds for me to realize what I just said and he was speechless. I wasn't sure what to say, so I pushed him and ran into my room. Crap! Why did I say that?

 

Dear Diary,

Today is not a good day. I have no idea why I just blurted to Wooyoung that I like him while we were fighting. Now that I think about it, I really have feelings for him; maybe that’s why I was confused with my feelings for Siwon. I didn’t like Siwon anymore and I was upset to see Wooyoung with Taeyeon, I guess that’s when I realize that I like him. Gosh! How am I going to face him tomorrow! What am I going to do? T_T