Yuri or Yoona?

It Was You All Along (NEW TITLE!)

Taecyeon’s POV:

After the girls finish shopping, they came to the food court. We hanged out for a while until Jessica dragged Jay to go shopping again and Yuri wanted to see the mall, so I took her. I had fun walking around with her. We talked about random stuff, now that know her more, she’s sort of dorky in a cute way. Our legs were tired, so we sat down and rested. Jessica and Jay joined us minutes later. Jay literally had pin Sica down on the chair so she could stop shopping.

 

“Hey, where’s Fany and Woo?” I asked as I notice that they weren’t here.

“Oh, she texted me earlier saying that we shouldn’t wait for them because they went out to eat.” Yuri said.

“What’s up with them? Why are they suddenly being close?”

“Supposedly they’re dating.” Jessica said, “Who knows.”

“No way? What has the world come to? I thought she hated him.”

“It’s probably like that opposite-attract crap.” Jay remarked. We all decided to leave. Jay drove Sica home. Yuri wanted to go to the park and I thought it was a good idea also considering we’d be bored if we’re at home. I stopped at store to buy a couple of junk food and went to the park nearby. We sat on the swings and I looked up at the sky and saw that it was starting to get dark. We played on the swings for a while. Brings back memories when I was young, man, I miss being a kid. After some time of playing on the slides and monkey bars, we laid down on the grass. Neither of us talked, we just looked at the stars.

I looked at the clock and it was 10’. We walked to the car and drove home. Today was actually more fun than what I had expected. I thought I would be bored with the guys while we wait for the girls to finish shopping, but it wasn’t. Usually Sica and Fany would take hours to shop and then meet back with us and I thought since Yuri is also going they would take longer, but they were pretty quick this time.

We arrived home and I look over at Yuri and saw that she was sleeping. She must have been tired. She looks so beautiful while she’s sleeping I couldn’t help but stare for a while. A smile formed on my face because she looked while she was sleeping is so cute. She looked like a little puppy with her tongue sticking out. I carried her into the house and I was going to go upstairs when I saw a familiar back in our living room. She turned around and saw me and Yuri.

 

“Yoona, what are you doing here?” I asked. I was surprised, she didn’t tell me that she was coming over.

“I wanted to talk to you. What is she doing in you arms?” I looked down. I forgot I was holding Yuri for a minute.  I told Yoona to wait while I go upstairs and put Yuri down in her bed. Crap. I just remembered that I haven’t told Yoona that Yuri was living here now. I set Yuri down in her bed, took off her shoes and tucked her in. I breathe in and out trying to get ready for the fight with Yoona that’s waiting for me downstairs.

 

“Yoona, let’s talk outside.”

“What the hell is she doing here Taec? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s cause I knew you’d get mad and--”

“OF COURSE I’D BE ING MAD. It wasn’t bad enough that you’re forced to marry her but she’s living with you now?!”

“Yoona calm down.” She was really upset. I’ve never seen her like this. She started to cry so I hugged her.

“Do you like her Taec?” She said after she calmed down a bit. I grabbed Yoona’s shoulder and pulled her out a little from our hug. I thought about it, do I like Yuri?

“I—“

“You what? It’s a yes or no answer. You said you’d always love me. Why did you even need to think about the answer?” I didn’t know what to say, so I stayed quiet. “I can’t believe this. You promised me Taec. You said that you love me and that you wouldn’t hurt me. You said that you wouldn’t marry her and nothing would change between us. Do you remember? How could you do this? I want an answer now Taec! DO YOU LIKE HER?”

“I—I don’t know.” She pushed me and ran away.

“Yoona!” I screamed but she didn’t stop. I don’t know how I feel anymore. It’s true I made her that promise, but what do I do now? I think I’m starting to like Yuri, but I love Yoona as well. She was my first love.

 

 

Yoona’s POV:

“—DO YOU LIKE  HER?” I asked.

“I—I don’t know.” He said. I was hoping he would say no but he didn’t. I couldn’t take it anymore so I pushed him and ran away.

“Yoona!” I heard him scream. I didn’t stop because if I did I would have broken down crying. I got in my car and drove to where Khun was staying. I didn’t want to go to Taeyeon because she would have yelled at Taec and going to Seohyun wouldn’t help. Khun was the only person who I could go to. I knocked on his door and he opened.

 

“Yoona, what are you doing here?”

“I’m sorry. I just needed someone to talk to.” I said as I hugged him.

 

 

Khun’s POV:

“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I asked as I brought her to the couch to sit down.

“Taec, h-he doesn’t love me anymore!”  She said as she starts to sob louder.

“What do you mean?” I asked after she calmed down.

“That girl Yuri, she’s living with him! I saw him carry her up to her room. When I asked him if he likes her he said he doesn’t know. What am I going to do Khun? I love him so much.”

“It’s okay Yoona.” I pulled her into a hug. I tried to comfort her as much as I could. It makes me mad to see that she’s crying. I wish I could tell her to forget about him and he doesn’t love her as much as I do, but I couldn’t. I didn’t want our friendship to break if I told her that. After a while, she fell asleep in my arms, so I laid her down on the bed. I heard her cell phone ringed, so I picked it up. It was Taecyeon.

 

 

Khun: She’s not available right now. Call tomorrow.

Taec: Who is this? Where’s Yoona!

Khun: It’s Nichkhun. We somewhat meet at the café the other day. She’s asleep right now.

Taec: Why is she with you? You better not do anything to her.

Khun: She’s my best friend and I don’t think you should be the one tell me that. Why do you care if anything happens to Yoona? You should have stopped her but you let her leave. Do you know how much she loves you?

Taec: This isn’t your business stay out of it.

Khun: IT IS MY BUSINESS! I LOVE YOONA. IT PISSES ME OFF THAT SHE LIKES A JACKASS LIKE YOU WHO CAN’T FIGURE OUT WHO HE LIKES.

 

“K-khun…” I turned around and saw that Yoona was awake.