Revealing

Akwardly you

Once you arrived in the village you walked around looking for the note, as you did you noticed you were being stared at by the locals and wondered if you had something stuck in between your teeth.

So you hopped over to the nearest glass window to check but nothing wrong, your teeth were are clean as ever,when looking around some of the locals were still staring..and when looking right infront of you..there was the next note

*Go here,...be careful with your heels..;)*

You couldn't help but slightly smile as you looked at the small note.

as you made your way through the town you began to slightly wonder who wrote you these notes, it was an exciting hunt but..you were kind of wondering who was behind it, you had a small idea who it might be but dismissed it for the time being since you had no proof.

You made your way up to the appointed place to find that it was a tree in the midst of a beautiful flowerfield.

as you walked over to the tree you noticed there was a small grassfield around the tree and on the grass was a picknic cloth...a basket..some wine glasses..and a bouquet of roses.with a note on them.

Carefully you plucked the note from between the roses

*Look up..*

as you looked up from behind the tree the sound of a guitar could be heard...then someone came from behind the tree holding that very guitar....your Thunder.

He softly sang about how much he loved you as he walked over to you.

The tears welled up in your eyes when realizing Thunder had arranged all this for you and you fell onto your knees weeping.

Thunder sat down besides you and hugged you" Mianhae..I never meant to hurt you this much..please..forgive me.." He said as he gently whiped your tears away .

He then took hold of your hand and looked at you" Will you you ,give me another chance?...I'll make it right..." 

After you finally stopped sobbing you nodded avigorously" You did all this for me?" 

He nodded" ...I wanted to make up for ..all the other times....." He slightly looked away as he held your hand" You ...really mean alot to me....spend this day with me here?"He looked at you with his big dark eyes..

How could you say no to those eyes.?

The rest of the day you two spent enjoying each other's company and the view...No work...No fangirls..and no akward tension..Truely a perfect date.

Author's note: OK This was my first attempt at a Thunder X Reader fic....Im sorry if this wasn't what you wanted XD Reviews are welcome but not mandatory!