Date attempt 15.

Akwardly you

And there you were again, sitting in a coffee shop waiting for your date, IF he will show up that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks ago at the local korean bbq house....
You had promised to meet Thunder at the korean bbq to have dinner together, however the person himself had not shown up yet and it was an hour after the appointed meeting time.
You sighed and got your cellphone out, dialing his number, it rang a few times only to get his voicemail.
Slightly frustrated you put your cellphone back only to hear it vibrate the moment you slipped it back into your coat.

" Yeoboseo(Sp?)?" 

" Ah you." 

" Thunder where are you? I'm at the restaurant waiting for you you're an hour late!" 

" Mianhea..I won't be able to make it..." 

You sighed in dissapointment..this was becoming a habit in your relationship with him and even though you tried not to verbally express your dissapointment he did hear your dissapointed sigh.

" M-Mianhea I'll make it up to you, Manager-Hyung changed my schedule..I'll text you alright?" 

"Alright...good luck at work" With that you hung up and left the restaurant.

Later that day he messaged you telling you that two weeks from then he was sure he got the day off and arranged for you to meet him at the coffeeshop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed in frustration as you recalled that memory only to hear the bell of the coffeeshop door ring.

You looked up to see a deliveryman looking around." Deliver for Miss you?" " That's me" you said and raised your hand.

The delivery man handed you a bouquet of flowers with a card," Have a nice day miss" then bowed and left.

As you looked at the card you recognized the writing...it was Thunder's..

                                    you I'm sorry but  the manager put me on a radio show today, I can't come to our date again.
                                    I know I said I would make it up to you and I will. But right now my hands are tied.
                                                                                    Please forgive me
                                                                                     Thunder.

after reading the card several minutes passed as you progressed what just happened, he had stood you up again..this was the 15th time he stood you up because of work, you knew he couldn't do anything about it but couldn't help but feel frustrated about it.
Honestly you were getting sick of it.
As you walked to the exit you discarded the flowers being too angry to actually take them with you.

As you walked home you thought of alot of things,including what to do next.
You loved Thunder alot but he had yet to prove that he actually loved you with all the things going on.

You made your decision, shakely you raised your back and took your cellphone out
You were going to call him and tell him what you felt.

" Yeoboseo?" 

" ...Oppa.." 

"you?!?..did you get my flowers?" 

" I did..."  Your voice was cracking up as you tried your hardest not to cry" And I know you cant help it most of the time but I'm sick of having to wait for you only to have you stand me up each time! " 

" ....Miaenhae" 

" And you..never once told me you loved me ....Oppa...if we can't even have one good date together then Why are you still going out with me if the only thing i'm being is a bother?"  Tears slowely started running down your cheeks as you spoke.

" You're not.." 

" Then why ..why don't you come? why do you always say yes to your work? I won't wait forever......oppa...I've kept quiet because I know work is work..but this is too much oppa..please think about our relationship and what you want out of it!.....I love you"  with that you hung up and turned your phone off for today.

Once you reached your house you quickly whiped your tears away in case one of your friends decided to suddenly drop by..but no one was inside the house besides you.

Never had you felt so alone.