Chapter 4

The Legendary 6 Warriors

Knocking in front of the Wu Mansion big wooden door, one of the Wu guards came and opened it. “Huh? Tang shao ye, what are you doing here?” The guard asked him. “Where are Wu Chun and Geng Lin?” Tang Yu Zhe asked the guard. “Wu Chun shao ye is in his room, and Wu Geng Lin went out,” The guard answered as Yu Zhe held onto his pained chest. “Go get Chun for me now,” Yu Zhe ordered him. “Yes shao ye,” The guard bowed as he led Tang Yu Zhe into a living room, and went to Wu Chun’s room.

Running to his young master's room, the guard knock loudly as Chun answered from inside his room. "What is it?" Chun asked. "Chun shao ye, Yu Zhe shao ye is here to see you. He wants to see you as soon as possible," The guard said. "Alright, I'll be out in a minute," Chun said as he was wrapping up his painting. "Shao ye, Yu Zhe shao ye looks injured," The guard said as Chun's eyes lit up. "Injured?" Chun repeated as he hurriedly got out of his room and rushed over to the living room where Yu Zhe was sitting and waiting.

"Tang Yu Zhe, what's the matter? How can you get in injured? You are known as the best fighter when we to that kung fu competition!" Chun asked as his injured friend as Yu Zhe looked at him. "Hmph, you call me best? Someone beat me today, and it was ugly. I cannot believe a boy beat me today!" Yu Zhe said as he was angry. "Wait, a boy? What do you mean a boy?" Chun asked looking at Yu Zhe still. "Can we get me some medication? I'm dying here," Yu Zhe said as Chun agreed to let Yu Zhe get healed before they talk.

-

Ya Tou and Jun Wei were looking at some fishes and chicken. "What would you want today Jun Wei shao ye? Chicken or fish?" Ya Tou asked Jun Wei. "Ya Tou, call me Ah Wei, and I am tired of fish and chicken, can we have pork or beef?" Jun Wei asked as Ya Tou pouted. "Why? Jun Wei shao--" "I don't want anyone to know I am out of the mansion. Have you forgotten my father rumored that his sons are good boys? They only stay in the mansion and study. How boring," Jun Wei said as Ya Tou laughed. "Hao la, Ah Wei then. I'll call you Ah Wei!" Ya Tou said giggling.

Ah Wei smiled and helped out his little maid. "I would want 2 pounds of that pork please," Ya Tou said as Ah Wei looked at Ya Tou. "2 pounds? You are so little! You can't carry that much," Ah Wei said as Ya Tou smiled. "I know I can't, so that's why you are, SINCE you want pork instead of fish or chicken," Ya Tou said as Ah Wei just laughed at how Ya Tou can get him like that. "Haha, Ya Tou, you are seriously smart," Ah Wei said as Ya Tou giggled.

They both then walked to get some fish food, since Empress Chi has lots of beautiful Koi Fish in her garden. "I want three sacks please," Ya Tou told the fisherman who's selling the fish food. "Here you go young lady," The fisherman said as Ya Tou thanked him warmly and left with a smile. Ah Wei was kind of jealous, and wanted to wrestle the guy, but then he was carrying the 2 pounds pork and the three sacks of fish food, so he couldn't do much. Ah Wei just walked away with his nose rise up following Ya Tou.

-

(Jun Jie will be known as Xiao Jie, and Sheng Yi will be known as Wang Zi in this passage ok!)

"Wah, you've been practicing martial arts since you were five years old?" Xiao Jie asked Hsiao Chieh. "Of course, I was really well-trained, and had a good master." Hsiao Chieh replied as she grubbed on the duck thigh. Xiao Jie can tell that Hsiao Chieh hasn’t been eating for days. "If you're that hungry, eat more of the pork, it's really good," Xiao Jie told Hsiao Chieh.

Hsiao Chieh smiled and looked up at Xiao Jie. "Xie xie, only you would ever treat me to a restaurant. My master and I just grab a little snack like apples, bananas or grapes to eat only. We hardly eat any meat because he's a monk. But when I am out of the temple, I eat whatever I can," Hsiao Chieh said as she was nearly choking. Xiao Jie laughed at her presence, and gave her some more water. "Slowly eat girl, the day isn't over yet," Xiao Jie said as Hsiao Chieh laughed.

Sheng Yi was sure he heard a familiar voice, but then ignored it. "Ah, Wang Zi shao ye, are these your ladies for afternoon?" The restaurant owner asked. The girls had their jaws dropped, as Wang Zi chuckled. "Of course Shu Ma. These ladies are with me today," Wang Zi said as he smiled brightly. "Well, your tables will be over here today, and tell me what you would like to eat after chatting," The restaurant owner said as Wang Zi nodded and the girls giggled.

"Sit ladies," Wang Zi said as the girls seated first. Xiao Jie's sharp ears started to move as he heard a familiar voice. He put his cup down to listen who was hear. "Hm? Xiao Jie, what's wrong?" Hsiao Chieh asked her as Xiao Jie looked at her and smiled. "Oh, nothing is wrong," Xiao Jie lied as he was searching and looking for the familiar voice. Hsiao Chieh was confused, but then continued eating. Wang Zi felt a chill down his spine like as if someone was looking for him.

"Wang Zi, are you ok?" Fu Zhen asked him. "Oh, I'm fine. But what do you girls want to eat? The best here are their roast pork, duck thighs, chicken stir fry, and--" "Hsiao Chieh, I have such good common with you," The voice said as Wang Zi stopped talking, turned his head around, and looked at the person. "Wang Zi," Wu Ying Jie stopped him before he made the full turn. "Huh?" Wang Zi asked. "Is that all that's here?" Tang Yi Fei asked as Wang Zi chuckled. "No ladies, there's more," Wang Zi said as he continued on ignoring the familiar voice.

-

Xiao Yu was in the room getting massages from the girls again. Peng Yu Yan was outside in the dining room eating with some girls. "So girls, what did you think of the action today?" Yu Yan asked the girls. "Oh my gosh, Xiao Yu was the best. He was so good at fighting and all sorts!" The girls said as Yu Yan smirked. "Of course, that's my friend," Yu Yan said as he the ladies were feeding him.

Back at the Wu Mansion, Wu Chun was furious at how poorly Yu Zhe was defeated. A man about Yu Zhe's height beat Yu Zhe into pulp, and walked back smiling inside the inn. "Chun, what do you think we should do?" Yu Zhe asked Chun as he was sitting up on a bed. "Tang Yu Zhe, you are my friend, my buddy, a brother from another mother. We may not be blood related, but you and I went through thick and thin. So whoever messes with you, messes with me." Chun said as Yu Zhe smiled.

"I like what you said, and I pretty much know what you're thinking," Yu Zhe said as he smiled. "Of course, let's go get him," Chun said as they both laughed evily, and walked out of the Wu Mansion together.

-

Walking in the busy town alone, Wu Geng Lin; the youngest son of the Wu Family members, was walking in town by himself. Being all bored and whatsoever, he decided to go find a girl to talk to. But because of his shyness, will he be able to even find one?

Skipping along the trail, he saw a jewelry stand. Wu Geng Lin saw a remarkably beautiful young lady. Geng Lin made his way to the cart. "Hi there ladies," Geng Lin said as he tried to sound all tough. "Hi sir, what would you like to buy today? Are you here to get something good for your girlfriend?" The girl asked him. Geng Lin laughed as he introduced himself the girl.

"I am Wu Geng Lin, the youngest son of the Wu Family, but is mostly known as Ya Lun, because no one really like to call me Geng Lin. I walk around town when I am bored, and I saw a beautiful girl here sitting down so lonely, so I--" "Oh, I'm not lonely, my aunt is here with me," The girl said as Ya Lun's eyes just rolled back to his head as he didn't notice the girl's aunt sitting there the whole time.

"Wei! Wei! Are you ok?" The girl asked him as she helped him up when he fell back. "Huh? Oh, I'm fine," Ya Lun lied as he shook his head and rubbed his eyes. "Hehe, were you trying to hit on me?" The girl asked him as Ya Lun blushed madly. "Me? Hit on you? HAHA! No way," Ya Lun lied as he laughed. "Wu Geng Lin. Hmm, where did I hear the Wu name before?" The girl said as she was thinking to herself.

"Ha? You heard of the Wu before?" Ya Lun asked the girl. "Yea, I remember now. I think your sister came by today. I saw her with her maid Fu Zhen. Wu Ying Jie, that's your sister's name." The girl said as Ya Lun rubbed his head. "Hi, I am Tong Tong, my aunt here is Fan Wei Qian, and we both sell jewelries. Would you like to buy one for your sister?" Tong Tong asked Ya Lun as he feels so embarrass.

Ya Lun looked at the jewelries, and spotted a pair of light blue pearl earrings. "Wow, they're remarkably beautiful," Ya Lun said as he picked them up and looked at it. "The price isn't expensive as you think Wu Geng Lin shao ye," Fan Wei Qian said. "Please, call me Ya Lun." Ya Lun said with a smile. "Uhmm, ok?" Wei Qian said with a confused look on her face. "Yea, I prefer being called as Ya Lun," Ya Lun said as he looked at the pearl earring.

"You like that?" Tong Tong asked Ya Lun with a smile. "Yea, I like it a lot." Ya Lun said as he thought of his first love in his heart wearing it. Imagining it in his head, "I'll buy it," Ya Lun said as Tong Tong packed it up in a box for him. "Xie xie ni," Ya Lun thanked the girls as he walked away. "You’re welcome," Tong Tong said as she smiled. "Wei, how much did you sell it for?" Wei Qian asked Tong Tong. "It's really pretty and looked really pricey, but I sold it cheap," Tong Tong said. "Ey, Tong Tong, you need to stop selling stuff cheap, we won't get to eat much," Wei Qian said. "Ayi, I know," Tong Tong replied to her aunt.

-

At the Chi Camp ground, Hao Quan was calling the morning and afternoon exercise all day long. Ao Quan was really proud to be taking the responsibility, and will soon enough be able to take over the camp ground also. Ao Quan was getting tired though, he was having a bit of a soar throat, and was up all day long calling the exercises and leading them on. Hao Quan was being a good leader, and Emperor Chi liked that a lot.

"Hao Quan!" Emperor Chi shouted for his son. "What is it father?" Hao Quan asked as he ran up to his father. "You did well today my son, and since it's lunch time, why don't you go out to town and have a bit of fun. I don't want you to be so bored," Emperor Chi told his son. Hao Quan smiled and bowed to his father. "Thanks father," Hao Quan said as he walked out of the camp and skipped happily to town.

Reaching in town, Hao Quan can smell such great food around him and he decided to go get some food. All morning long, he didn’t get to eat, so why not get some now. Walking to an outside restaurant, Hao Quan ordered one large bowl of noodles with extra beef and shrimp. Hao Quan was playing with his two chopsticks as he looked out to the river. Gazing upon the villagers and people, he saw a girl who he has never seen before. This girl had short brown hair, wore a white robe with some red cherry blossoms designed on it. The girl carried a sword with her and a black bag. Hao Quan was about to get up and chase her, but his noodle came, so he decided to sit down and eat first.

-

After eating, Xiao Jie and Hsiao Chieh stood up from their table. Xiao Jie turned around and his jaws dropped as Wang Zi raised his head and his jaws dropped too. The three girls looked at Wang Zi, and Hsiao Chieh looked at Xiao Jie. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” The boys both yelled at each other. The girls stood up and looked at Xiao Jie. “Wang Zi, who’s he?” Ying Jie asked him. “Ha? Wang Zi? HAHA! You make me laugh,” Xiao Jie said. “Huh? Xiao Jie, you know him?” Hsiao Chieh asked Xiao Jie. “Xiao Jie? So similar to your name, couldn’t YOU think of something better?” Wang Zi told Xiao Jie as the two brothers were getting ready to kill each other.

“WEI!” Yi Fei shouted as the two brothers and the girls looked at her. “Do you two know each other?” Yi Fei asked the two boys as they were stuttering and trying to think of something to say. “Uh.. Er.. Uhmm.” Was what come out of their mouth. “Uh? Er? Uhmm? I need a real answer,” Yi Fei said as she had her hands on her hips. “I—“ “Xiao Jie, do you this guy?” Hsiao Chieh asked Xiao Jie. “Of course, we are enemies!” Wang Zi blurted as Xiao Jie snort loudly laughing. “Why are you laughing?” Fu Zhen asked Xiao Jie as he stopped himself. “Good day Wang Zi,” Xiao Jie told him as he walked away with Hsiao Chieh.

“What was that all about?” Ying Jie asked Wang Zi. “Nothing, I am surprised to see such human being here,” Wang replied as the girls laughed. “So you two don’t like each other?” Yi Fei asked him. “Well, we are somewhat enemies,” Wang Zi tries to explain. “Somewhat? Uhmm, ok,” Fu Zhen replied as the girls laughed. “Shall we go shop around?” Wang Zi asked the girls. “Uhmm, we are tired, but you two can shop,” Ying Jie told Wang Zi as she pointed to Yi Fei and Wang Zi. “I—“ “Ying Jie shao jie, how come Chun shao ye and Yu Zhe shao ye are walking so fast together? Yi Fei shao jie, I though Yu Zhe shao ye was out having fun with girls?” Fu Zhen asked Yi Fei. “I thought so too, but then I don’t know. Let’s go check it out,” Yi Fei said as Wang Zi followed them.

-

The Huang sisters sat down readily to eat when Xiao Xun saw a familiar guy. “Wang Zi,” Xiao Xun said as her sisters looked at her. “Hm? Did you say something Xiao Xun?” Her oldest sister asked her. Xiao Xun studied the guy as he left with three girls. Xiao Xun tilted her head and pulled a chair to sit down. “Nothing jie, I said nothing,” Xiao Xun said as she smiled. “Ey Xiao Xun, why do you look for this guy?” Wei Ting asked her. “Er Jie, I look for this guy, because he’s my—why do you want to know?” Xiao Xun asked her sisters as the laughed.

“Oh, so this guy you are looking for is your boyfriend who dumped you?” Wei Ting said as she laughed and the older sister whacked her head. “Huang Yi!” Wei Ting shouted at her. “Xiao Xun, why do you look for him?” Huang Yi asked Xiao Xun as she tried to make her younger sister comfortable to talk about it. “Well, he saved my life a couple of months ago. I was hoping I can find him and thanked him warmly. All I remembered about him was his warm smile, dark brown eyes, kind of light brown hair, and a double dragon pendant that is colored green that hang onto his robes,” Xiao Xun explained as her sisters smiled at her.

“Jie, you’ve fallen in love,” Yao Yao told Xiao Xun as Xiao Xun giggled and blushed. “I can see you are blushing,” Huang Yi told her sister as Xiao Xun lightened up and nodded. “I am blushing because Yao Yao is right,” Xiao Xun said as the girls giggled. “Well, I think I am attracted to Xiao Yu.” Yao Yao said as she played with her tea. “HA?!” The girls all asked with shocked expressions.

-

After eating the noodles, Hao Quan went to walk it off so he wouldn’t feel tired. As he went walking, he remembered about the girl who he saw earlier. “Hmph, man, I want to see the girl I saw earlier,” Hao Quan said as he pouted. As he was making his way to the other side of the town, he saw Ya Tou and Jun Wei walking together with lots of food in their hands. Hao Quan chuckled as he walked to his maid and his brother.

“Ah Wei, is it getting heavy?” Ya Tou asked Ah Wei with a cute smile on her face. “Not at all,” Ah Wei lied smiling. As Ya Tou looked up front, Ah Wei’s expression changed and he’s getting tired. “Hi you two,” Hao Quan greeted them as Ah Wei stood up straight and Hao Quan laughed. “Hao Quan shao ye, good afternoon,” Ya Tou said as she smiled. “Hi Ya Tou, where is Jun Jie?” Hao Quan asked her. “Uhmm, he left us alone,” Ah Wei answered as Hao Quan rolled his eyes. “Why? So you and Ya Tou can be alone?” Hao Quan joked as Ya Tou blushed.

“Ey! Ge, stop being such a jokester. It’s not funny!” Ah Wei told his brother as Hao Quan just laughed. “Well, let me carry the pork,” Hao Quan said as he took it from Ah Wei. “Oh, xie xie,” Ah Wei thanked his brother as it was finally off his hands. “FIGHT! ANOTHER FIGHT!” A villager shouted out loudly as Hao Quan was confused. “Another fight? There was a fight earlier?” Hao Quan asked as Ah Wei and Ya Tou shook their heads. “Let’s go check it out,” Hao Quan told Ah Wei and Ya Tou as they followed a big crowd to check out what was going on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 4 IS UP!
How is it?
And thanks again melodygarden!
you are so good at checking my grammars!
But uhmm, no actions yet, but then lots of thinkings huh?
LOLs!
ACTION WILL BE UP NEXT!
XD