Chapter 3

The Legendary 6 Warriors

Walking in town, the cute Princess Wu Ying Jie, who is from the Wu family, which is the only daughter, and the youngest one, was out of her room, and in town with her beautiful maid, Tian Fu Zhen.

Seeing such beautiful jewelries, Ying Jie wanted to buy everything. "Gong zhu, I think the best place that has jewelries is that jewelry stand there," Fu Zhen told her young miss as Ying Jie nodded and walked to the stand.

"Hi ladies, welcome to our jewelry stand. Would you like to look at our rings? My aunty Fan Wei Qian made some new rings out of some stones she found yesterday. Also, I am Cai Di Tong, known as Tong Tong around here, so just call me Tong Tong," The girl said introducing herself to Ying Jie and Fu Zhen. "Hi, I am Wu Ying Jie, from the Wu family, and this is my maid, Tian Fu Zhen. We have been around here in town, and I have never seen your jewelry stand before. It looks so pretty already. I love your necklaces," Ying Jie said.

"Oh, so you are Wu's only princess? Nice to meet you gong zhu," Tong Tong said as she bowed before Ying Jie. "Oh, no need to bow; I like to shake hands more. I don't like anyone of my new friends to bow before me," Ying Jie said with a smile. "Oh, is that so. Well, nice to have met you too, Gong Zhu Ying Jie," Tong Tong said as she smiled and shook hands with Ying Jie. Then Tong Tong's Aunt Fan Wei Qian came along. "Hi ladies, welcome to our stand, may I help you?" Wei Qian asked the girls. "No need, we have all the help already. But Tong Tong, do visit the Wu mansion sometimes, I would like to see you come by and have tea with us," Ying Jie offered Tong Tong as Tong Tong nodded. "Well, I and Fu Zhen will be heading to the food area," Ying Jie said as Fu Zhen followed Ying Jie behind.

-

Carrying a basket with her, Ya Tou went to smell the freshness of the fruits around her. "Ya Tou, I thought we were getting vegetables," Jun Jie asked as he looked at Ya Tou. "Jun Jie shao ye, if you and Jun Wei don't like accompanying me, its fine," Ya Tou told Jun Jie as she was still paying attention to the fruits. "I like accompanying you," Jun Wei said as he smiled. Ya Tou smiled to herself as she didn't turn to look at the boys at all. Jun Jie rolled his eyes, and sighed heavily. "It looks like I am a third wheel here," Jun Jie mumbled to himself as he turned away from Ya Tou and Jun Wei. "Ha? Did you say something shao ye?" Ya Tou asked as she turned to look at Jun Jie. "Huh? Oh, uhmm, I'm going to go walk by myself, I'll find you two later, or I'll just go home by myself later. Bye," Jun Jie said as he departed from Ya Tou and Jun Wei.

"It seems like he wants to be alone." Jun Wei said as he was thanking his brother to leave him and Ya Tou alone. "Yea, maybe he wants to buy other things," Ya Tou said as Jun Wei just nodded happily.

As Jun Jie walked away from his brother and his maid, he saw a girl and a guy standing in front of each other on top of a really high tree. Everyone was watching as Jun Jie decided to watch too. He haven't seen any like this before, and it was seemed interesting to him.

The girl on the left tree drew out her sword which flashed a light down to the crowd. Jun Jie covered his eyes, as he was being blinded by it. The guy standing on the right tree just looked at the girl across from him. "Face it Hsiao Chieh, you're going to lose to me no matter what. You're a girl, and I am a guy. You'll have to be my wife like other girls who duel with me," The man told the girl as he laughed loudly.

The girl looked at the guy with her long sword pointing at him. "I, Chang Hsiao Chieh, will NOT lose to a man like you," The girl, who is Hsiao Chieh, said with a strong voice not even shaking with fear at all was ready to fight the guy. "Young girl! Just face it!" The crowd was saying. Jun Jie looked at the girl, and was proud that she stood up for herself. "YOU GO GIRL! I ROOT FOR YOU!" Jun Jie shouted as the guy just smirked. "Looks like I'm marrying you tonight!" The guy said loudly as he jumped over to her. "NEVER!" Hsiao Chieh said as she leaped forward to him and swung her blade at him, but then missed as the guy flipped over and fell all the way down to the ground.

But instead of landing on the flat ground, he landed on a dining table which broke into pieces as he landed. "Why are you running away Zhao Qiang? Are you scared now?" Hsiao Chieh told the guy as she followed him too. Hsiao Chieh had her sword behind her as she landed on the ground perfectly. "You are one crazy girl, and you're a keeper," Zhao Qiang said as he smiled. Hsiao Chieh scoffed as she walked over to him. "You're dead today," Hsiao Chieh said as she sent him a kick. But luckily, Zhao Qiang caught her feet, and pulled her forward, and he held her in his arms.

"Your smell is like wild jasmine," Zhao Qiang said as Hsiao Chieh struggled herself free and pointed her sword back at his face. "It's not jasmine," Hsiao Chieh said as started to slash her sword at Zhao Qiang. But Zhao Qiang caught her sword, and pulled it out of her right hand hard, and threw it on the ground as he grabbed Hsiao Chieh hands. But Hsiao Chieh slipped her hands away and punched Zhao Qiang in the stomach hard. Not just that, she kicked him in the face too. As Zhao Qiang was on the ground, he grabbed a couple of rocks, and threw it at Hsiao Chieh.

Hsiao Chieh blocked herself as Jun Jie wanted to help, but then couldn't, because he was being blocked by everybody. Before Zhao Qiang knew it, Hsiao Chieh went over to a lady's pepper shop, and threw the powder pepper at Zhao Qiang. "Ahh! My eyes! They're burning!" Zhao Qiang said as Hsiao Chieh smirked. A couple of Zhao Qiang men came rushing over to Hsiao Chieh. They all surrounded her, as she had nothing in her hands, but her to use her fists. No one knew, but then Hsiao Chieh is really good with her kung fu. "You're master's wife today!" A man said as he went over to grab Hsiao Chieh, but then she jumped up high as she did a split in the air. "Wooo!" Went the shocked crowd looking at Hsiao Chieh go.

"YEAH! You go girl! Kick some !" Jun Jie cheered as the crowd started cheering for Hsiao Chieh. Hsiao Chieh smiled as she started to kick the guys one by one, and throwing them on top of Zhao Qiang. "You're too easy for me. In the future, find someone stronger for me to handle," Hsiao Chieh said as she walked to where her sword was laying. She put her sword back into her sheath and looked back at the injured guys. "Don't mess with me anymore." Hsiao Chieh told the guys as she started to walk away.

The crowd departed and Jun Jie was really fascinated to see what a girl she is. "That's so cool," Jun Jie said with an shocked look on his face. He then ran to catch up to the girl Hsiao Chieh. "Ey! Ey!" Jun Jie shouted after her. Hsiao Chieh turned around and saw a young man around her age chasing after her. "What do you want? Are you one of Zhao Qiang's men?" Hsiao Chieh asked as she almost drew out her sword from her sheath. 'Woah, she's a fierce girl.' Jun Jie said in his head. "I am Ju--No, Let me introduce myself. I am Xiao Jie. Chi Xiao Jie. I was really surprised at how you beat that man over there earlier," Jun Jie said. "Xiao Jie? So, you are trying to take my name away now? I am also known as Xiao Jie, because some people don't really know how to pronounce my full name," Hsiao Chieh said.

"Oh, sorry, but uhmm, may I buy you lunch?" Jun Jie offered Hsiao Chieh, as she looked at him from head down to his toes. "Your treat?" Hsiao Chieh asked. "Of course," Jun Jie said with a bright smile on his face. "Fine," Hsiao Chieh said as she followed Jun Jie, or known as Xiao Jie, into a restaurant.

-

As Qi Yu was waiting for his best friend Peng Yu Yan, Qi Yu was reciting some poems to three beautiful Omei Shan birds that were chirping on a tree nearby Qi Yu. "Oh ho, there goes my good friend with one of his famous poems again huh?" Yu Yan said as Qi Yu turned around to find his buddy there. "Ey! How are you today my friend?" Qi Yu asked Yu Yan as they both hugged each other. "I am doing fine," Yu Yan said as he broke the hug to look at his friend. "Well, any girls today?" Qi Yu asked. "Of course. They were all asking me at the inn today, 'Where is Xiao Yu ge?' And I was like, 'He's not here yet. Hold your horses ladies.' Haha!" Yu Yan laughed as Qi Yu laughed too.

"You didn't let them know who I am actually right? I don't want anyone to know that the Chi's son is messing with ladies who are somewhat older than me," Qi Yu said. "Of course, that's why you are named Xiao Yu!" Yu Yan said as Qi Yu patted Yu Yan's back. "Thanks buddy, now shall we go?" Qi Yu asked as Yu Yan. "Of course, and you have competition today," Yu Yan told his friend as Qi Yu looked at him. "Competition?" Qi Yu asked as Yu Yan nodded. "Well, let's see who gets more girls then," Qi Yu said as he and Yu Yan nodded walking to a place filled with many girls.

(Ok, Qi Yu will be known as Xiao Yu here. So please don't have any mistakens.)

"Hello ladies!" Yu Yan shouted as the girls turned to look at him. "Ahh! Yu Yan ge ge! Did you go get our Xiao Yu?" Some girls asked Yu Yan. "Of course!" Yu Yan said as he moved over for Xiao Yu to come go to the ladies. "Hello ladies! Did you all miss me?" Xiao Yu asked the ladies as they all nodded and rushed over to him. "Of course we did!" The girls said loudly as they rushed to hug him. "How have you all been?" Xiao Yu asked as he took them to a big room that Xiao Yu always reserved. Yu Yan smiled as the landlord lady gave Yu Yan money. "You are great with customers," The landlord said as she smiled. "Of course. After all, my friend do love women," Yu Yan said as he smiled.

In the room, the girls were massaging Xiao Yu's back, his legs, and his shoulders. "Xiao Yu, we have a new girl today, would you like to meet her?" The landlord asked as Xiao Yu's head lit up. "What? A new girl? Of course!" Xiao Yu answered quickly as he put his robe back on.

The landlord chuckled as she pushed the door open bigger. There stood a beatiful girl with her long black hair in smoothly brushed out in front of her body. She had a white and light blue robe on with half of her other hair pinned up with a butterfly jade pin. She had a pale white skin color, and these nice small pink lips. Xiao Yu thought it was love at first sight, but then he seemed to notice something isn't right. The butterfly hair jade pin. Jade is too expensive for a girl like her to own. Xiao Yu studied her from head to toe. The girl had her head lowered down looking on the ground and not looking at Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu sighed heavily as he raised the girl's head by her chin with his charming fingers.

The girl looked at the young man and was so shocked to find such a handsome man he was. The girl studied Xiao Yu, and was so surprised to see such a handsome young man he is. He's so gentle, and he didn't even grabbed her by the hand hard like every other man would do to her when she was supposedly given to them.

"So what do you think Xiao Yu? Is she a keeper?" The landlord asked as she smiled. Xiao Yu smirked looking at the girl. The girl wanted to faint as she saw his smirk. "I'll take her," Xiao Yu said as the other girls stood up. "What?" The girls all asked as the pretty girl just looked at Xiao Yu deeply into his eyes. "But I want her alone," Xiao Yu said as he looked at the landlord. "Alone?" The other girls asked disbelieving Xiao Yu's words. "Sorry ladies, but then I would want a time alone with this pretty lady here," Xiao Yu said as the girl crept a small smile. "You're prettier when you smile," Xiao Yu whispered into her ears as the girl's heart skipped a beat. She started to blush madly at Xiao Yu as he giggled.

The room was cleared, and the landlord cleaned everything out. "Well Xiao Yu, her name is Yao Yao. So please be gentle to her, she seems like an innocent girl," The landlord said as Xiao Yu nodded silently sipping his tea as he looked at the girl. The girl, Yao Yao, stood near the table as she gulped being nervous.

But there seemed to be some other people by the window on the far left corner watching Xiao Yu and Yao Yao. Xiao Yu stood up from his seat as the landlord closed the door. Xiao Yu walked up to Yao Yao and faced her. "You're new?" Xiao Yu asked her. "Of-of-of course," Yao Yao answered stuttering as she didn't want to look at Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu rolled his eyes as he didn't like girls who are nervous around him. "So have you done this before?" Xiao Yu asked the girl as she raised her head to look at Xiao Yu. "Huh?" Yao Yao asked as Xiao Yu inched closer to her. "I said, have you done this before? Being with a man like this close?" Xiao Yu asked as his chest was in Yao Yao's face.

"Please, don't hurt me. I have been hurt a lot by other men before," Yao Yao begged as Xiao Yu sighed and looked away. "You're no fun," Xiao Yu said as Yao Yao raised her head to look at Xiao Yu. "Shao ye, dui bu qi if I am being such a bother. I am really not comfortable with this. I--" "Then what are you doing here?" Xiao Yu asked her as she looked at Xiao Yu with a shock look. "Excuse me?" Yao Yao asked as Xiao Yu faced her. "You want money right?" Xiao Yu asked Yao Yao as she didn't want to answer that question, because that's not the reason she came to the place. "I--" "If you want money, then here," Xiao Yu said as he threw money into Yao Yao's face. Yao Yao's mouth dropped into an O shape. Xiao Yu drank his last tea, and was about to leave the room when he heard whisperers around the room.

No one knew, but then Xiao Yu had sharp ears, which he can hear good, and while holding the small tea cup, Xiao Yu threw it to the window on the far left corner. "Ah!" A girl screamed as two other voices were heard. "Jie!" "Wei Ting!" The two voices shouted as Xiao Yu ran to the window and pulled in one of the girls. The girl rolled down on the floor as Yao Yao went to help her up. "Jie!" Yao Yao said as Xiao Yu backed away from them. "Jie? Wha's this? You're all sisters?" Xiao Yu asked as he looked at the two girls. Then two more got inside. "Hmph, Xiao Yu, is it?" The one he pulled from outside the window asked as she brushed off some window dust off of her sleeves. Xiao Yu just smirked as Yao Yao's heart was melted away again.

"Darn you! My left eye will be swollen for two or three days because of you!" The other girl who got hit shouted as Xiao Yu giggled. "Who told you to have such big mouths and talk so loud?" Xiao Yu said as he smiled. "Hmph! You!" The girl said as the older looking one stopped her. "Wei Ting, don't," The girl said as Wei Ting looked at her older sister. "Jie, don't you know what he did?" Wei Ting asked her older sister. The sister ignored her, and looked at Xiao Yu. "Sir, we're sorry to bother you like this, but then you shouldn't have hurted my three sisters like this," The older one said. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you girls have feelings. Who told you to spy!? And if you didn't want money, why didn't you speak up?!" Xiao Yu asked yelling at the girls.

The girl that was pulled from the window looked at Xiao Yu angrily and faced him up front. "Ey! Be careful what you say to my sister! She's young and don't know anything. She's the only one who isn't aggressive to use. Don't you know that we are trying to find a person?!" The girl said as Xiao Yu looked away. "A person? Is that so? Then what makes you think it's me? Huh? I've been in this place for so long, and how can you not recognize me? I am the king in this place. I can get any girls I want in here. And if you're looking for a guy, look somewhere else!" Xiao Yu yelled angrily at the girl as he grabbed his money on the ground and left. "Ey! Ey!" The girl shouted as she chased after the guy. "Xiao Xun! Xiao Xun! Come back!" Her older sister told her as the other girls chased after Xiao Xun.

Xiao Yu came down the stairs as the girls approached him and Yu Yan saw an angry face plastered on Xiao Yu's happy face. "Xiao Yu," Yu Yan said as he walked to his friend. "Ey! I'm not done with you just yet!" Xiao Xun shouted as Yu Yan's eyes widened. "What do you want from me? Can you leave me alone? I don't want to deal with such girls like you! You are a stupid girl who doesn't know anything! In fact, you don't even know which guy you are looking for, and you are suspecting me?! Ai-yo! You are giving me a HEADACHE!" Xiao Yu said as he pointed at Xiao Xun's forehead. Xiao Xun slapped Xiao Yu's hand away from her forehead. "I am doing my job here. And if you are going to be a jerk like that, at least just tell us to leave. You didn't have to make such a scene," Xiao Xun told Xiao Yu. "Oh, trying to be a smart mouth huh?" Xiao Yu asked as his left hand was on his hip and his right hand was on his forehead.

"You know what? In the future, when I see you, I'll let you know how men do their jobs," Xiao Yu said as he and Yu Yan walked out. "Fine! I would love to see how you do it!" Xiao Xun shouted back as she walked out too. The other sisters followed as Yao Yao just left with the girls with the landlord not knowing about anything at all.

Yu Yan chased after Xiao Yu and stopped him. "Xiao Yu, what happened? What's wrong? Did you mess with your competitor?" Yu Yan asked Xiao Yu as Xiao Yu shook his head and saw Xiao Xun walked away with her eyes send death glares at Xiao Yu only. "That witch ruined everything," Xiao Yu said as he was breathing normally. "Oh, ai-yo, it's ok. Girls can be hardheaded sometimes you know. So come on and let's go inside. Go prove to your competitor that you can get more girls remember?" Yu Yan said as he cheered Xiao Yu up a little. "Alright, let's go," Xiao Yu said as he walked inside and saw a man half drunk holding most of his girls.

"Girls, I am the one for you." The man said as he laughed and Xiao Yu ran over there and grabbed the girls from the guy. "These are my girls. So go get your own," Xiao Yu said as the girls smiled seeing Xiao Yu. "Xiao Yu ge ge!" The girls said as they hugged Xiao Yu. "Huh? Who are you? And these ladies don't belong to you," The man said as Xiao Yu scoffed and looked at the guy. "Who am I? I am the man who gives these pretty ladies the pleasure they need. Xiao Yu, is who I am," Xiao Yu answered the guy. "Haha! You make me laugh," The man teased Xiao Yu as he looked at Xiao Yu. "Remember me kid. I am Tang Yu Zhe. No one messes with me," Tang Yu Zhe said as he had on a serious face looking at Xiao Yu. "Oh yea? Well, I would like to see you try and take the girls. Ask them who they want?" Xiao Yu said as the girls just looked at the guys.

"Alright, let's get into a duel. If you lose, these girls are ALL mine." Yu Zhe said. "But if I win, you are to never set foot in this place again," Xiao Yu said as Yu Zhe smiled. "Deal," Yu Zhe said as Xiao Yu took a deep breath and Yu Zhe inhaled fresh air. "Let's do this!" Yu Zhe said as he threw a free punch at Xiao Yu, but then Xiao Yu was too quick for the drunkard Tang Yu Zhe, and blocked the hit as Xiao Yu went in for a kick. "Argh, you freaken dog," Yu Zhe said as Yu Zhe flew hitting a table behind him. "Aaahhhh!" The girls screamed as Yu Yan was cheering on his friend. "Come on Tang Yu Zhe. You're tough right?" Xiao Yu asked Yu Zhe as Yu Zhe stood up and started to throw free punches at Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu blocked all of them, but didn't notice that Yu Zhe would've punched Xiao Yu in the stomach with both fists in the stomach. This caused Xiao Yu to fly across the room and hit a portrait on the wall as it fell down following Xiao Yu. "Xiao Yu!" The girls shouted along with Yu Yan as Yu Yan was about to fight Yu Zhe also, but then Xiao Yu got up and calmed himself down as he circulated his hands and grabbed Yu Zhe with his two hands and shouted out, "Get a taste of my snake fist!" Xiao Yu said as he threw one of his famous punch at Yu Zhe which sent him outside of the Ladies Inn. Yu Zhe was on the ground spitting blood. Xiao Yu and the rest ran out to check up on him. "This isn't over Xiao Yu!" Tang Yu Zhe said as he got up, held his chest where it hurts, and ran off.

"Yea! Run to your mommy!" Xiao Yu teased as everyone laughed.

-

Sitting down on a stone stool, Sheng Yi was reading a book outside near the river that was outside of the mansion. He was already out of the mansion and wondering how he should talk to a girl today. Getting bothered by a cute pair of birds flying and chirping flying away together broke Sheng Yi's heart, because he don't have a girlfriend, and it hurts to see even cute animals to have a life, and he doesn't. Sheng Yi smiled silently as he looked to the big brick bridge and saw two girls walking together and laughing. "What a beauty." Sheng Yi said as he rushed to the bridge immediately.

"Wah, Tang Yi Fei!" Ying Jie called out to her friend. "Ah! Ying Jie! Fu Zhen!" Yi Fei said as she ran over to her friends. "Hi Yi Fei! How are you?" Ying Jie said as she hugged her friends. "Well, since da ge went to play with other girls, I thought maybe I can shop around," Yi Fei said with a smile. "Oh, I see, well, why don't we shop together, and get lunch in a bit," Ying Jie said as Fu Zhen agreed with it.

Sheng Yi rushed over to the girls and caught up with them. "Ermm, excuse me ladies, but then may I get you three beautiful ladies names?" Sheng Yi asked the three girls who were going to shop. "Huh? Who are you?" Ying Jie asked the stranger. "Oh, you don't know me? Well, everyone in town knows me as Wang Zi," Sheng Yi said. "Wang Zi? Haha! You make me laugh. Then I am Gong Zhu," Fu Zhen joked as the girls laughed. "Huh? I didn't get that?" Sheng Yi said as the girls rolled their eyes. "Boys," The three girls said at the same time. Sheng Yi shook his head and looked at the girls.

"Weren't you all talking about lunch earlier? Why won't I treat you three to something good?" Sheng Yi said as Ying Jie's stomach growled. "Oh, someone seems hungry," Sheng Yi said as he looked at Ying Jie. Yi Fei and Fu Zhen giggled at Ying Jie as she blushed. Sheng Yi chuckled and then looked at the three girls. "Let's eat some lunch together. My treat," Sheng Yi said as the girls nodded with such great offer, and walked to the nearest restaurant that served delicious food.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, what do you think about this chapter?
Not much action, but then I promise there will be more soon!