The Beginning

The Legendary 6 Warriors

"Uncle Ting, Uncle Ting, please tell us a story about the legendary six warriors!" A little boy asked running to one of the most famous story teller in Beijing. "Oh, Wang Zi, I see that you have brought all your friends to listen to a story once more am I right?" Uncle Ting asked Wang Zi. "Of course, you're the best there is," The little boy said as Uncle Ting laughed. "Well, why don't you all sit down, and let me tell you all a story about the six warriors I promised to you boys," Uncle Ting said as there were six little boys sitting down and listening to Uncle Ting. "Once upon a time, a time where there were no cars, no guns, and nothing technological were made yet, set during in the Jin Dynasty, there were an Emperor and an Empress of the Chi family..."

(And the story starts from here)

Inside the Chi mansion, it's so beautiful with such a nice view in every window of the six rooms. The mansion also have two great fountain waterfall, and there were many small bridges. The total rooms in this mansion was 288. A really big mansion that is like a maze to the Chi family. As every thing is calm, with such relaxation in the Chi family, a voice is loudly heard from across from one of the six rooms.

"MOM!!"

One of Chi's six sons shouted.

In the Chi family, there are six boys.

The eldest one is Zhuan Hao Quan, or known as Ao Quan, the stingy brother who is oldest, then will take control.

The second eldest is Yang Qi Yu, known as Xiao Yu outside of the mansion when he goes to meet his ladies with one of his friend Peng Yu Yan.

Liao Li Yin, or known as Wei Lian, is the third oldest son which is a sweetheart and pretty much a momma's boy.

Qiu Sheng Yi, or known as Wang Zi, is the fourth oldest brother who is the famous prince which everyone adores because of his handsome looks and sweet talks.

Liao Jun Jie, or known as Xiao Jie is the charming fifth oldest son loves to bully others, and isn't afraid to pick fights with anyone at all.

Lastly but not least, the adorable youngest sixth son of the Chi family is Zhan Ya Wei, or known as Ah Wei is a very gentle man who will care for anyone out there.

After hearing that scream from out of the boys' rooms, Emperor Chi sighs and looks at Empress Chi.

"Your son is calling for you," Emperor Chi told Empress Chi.

"Ha? Why me? What about you? Are they not your sons? HMM?" Empress Chi asked Emperor Chi angrily.

"Wei, you borned them," Emperor Chi said.

"You gave them to me," Empress Chi said yawning as she put the blanket over her and laid down on her bed and faced the wall.

"MOM! DAD!" The screaming continued.

"Ey, why do I have to check them? I checked them yesterday already," Emperor Chi whispered to Empress Chi.

"So? I used to check on them every night while you slept. So it's your turn," Empress Chi said.

"Ai-yo! Why did you have to born all boys?" Emperor Chi said as he walked out to check what's going on.

"Hao Quan shao ye! Please stop! Don't hit Wei Lian shao ye anymore. He didn't do anything wrong. Hao Quan shao ye!" The young maid Zhan Ya Wei, known as Ya Tou which was given by the boys since they were kids, lived with the Chi family when Empress Chi found her outside of the Chi mansion. Being taken care like a daughter and a sister to the boys, she sometimes gets into fights with them.

"Say sorry to what you say earlier to me about Xu Xi Yuan! Don't you know that she makes the best puppet shows? Huh? Why did you make fun of her for?" Hao Quan said choking Li Yin.

"Shao ye, sto--Oh, Huang Di Chi, how do you do?" Ya Tou greeted Emperor Chi as he stepped inside Li Yin's room.

"Hao Quan! Li Yin! STOP IT NOW!!!!" Emperor Chi shouted out loudly as Ya Tou covered her ears and the two boys did the same.

The other four brothers came rushing to Li Yin's room to see what happened. They all found their two brothers being punished.

"Kneel to the ground, NOW!" Emperor Chi said as the two boys did so. Ya Tou walked out of the room and stood behind the four brothers who are outside.

"Is this some way to love your younger brother, Hao Quan?" Emperor Chi asked Hao Quan. "No father, I am sorry," Hao Quan apologized as he raised his hands to pull his ears out.

That was Emperor Chi's way of punishing the boys to listen. Emperor Chi looked at Li Yin and saw some neck bruises. Emperor Chi sighed as he looked over at Hao Quan.

"Hao Quan, I am so disappointed in you. As for your punishment, you will go to the camp with me tomorrow, and you will be treated as a guard there and be doing their exercises with them all morning long," Emperor Chi said.

"HA? Lao ba! I-"

"If you considered me as your dad still, you will do so," Emperor Chi said as the four brothers giggled a bit.

"Lao ba! It's not fair! I get punish and Li Yin doesn't?" Hao Quan asks as he stood up.

Emperor Chi looked at Hao Quan as Hao Quan kneeled again and pulled his ears once more.

"You caused your brother to get bruises on his neck, so I should make you have a harsh day," Emperor Chi said.

"But-"

"No buts! When I leave this room, I want no more noises, and lights better be out!" Emperor Chi yelled angrily as he stomped back to his room.

Hao Quan got up as he rubbed his red ears. He turned to look at Li Yin and smacked him in the head.

"You're lucky our father didn't do anything to you. But if you once speak badly about Xu Xi Yuan again, I'll hurt you more than this. Last warning!" Hao Quan whispered angrily to Li Yin as Li Yin nodded.

"I understand da ge," Li Yin replied as he rubbed his pain head.

Hao Quan excused himself away from his brothers and walked to his room. All of the four brothers walked inside Li Yin's room and looked at him.

"San ge, are you ok?" Sheng Yi asked his third brother.

"I'm ok," Li Yin lied as he touched his sore neck.

"Are you sure?" Ya Tou asked him as she looked at him. But then Li Yin backed off.

"I don't get it, Hao Quan is getting meaner and meaner each day. When will he be nice to us again?" Li Yin asked.

"Come on, he's always stingy. Who cares," Liao Jun Jie said as he looked away.

"Don't say that about da ge. Da ge is like this because he don't get the attention from mom and dad anymore because he's a responsible adult now. We should be happy he's our da ge," Jun Wei said as the boys nodded.

"Ah Wei, this is why you are my di di, now let's all go to sleep before we get punish too," Qi Yu told his brothers.

"Hao er ge," Jun Jie said as the boys left Li Yin's room. Ya Tou looked at him and pouted.

"Do you need any medicine Li Yin shao ye?" Ya Tou asked Li Yin shook his head and forced a smile on his face.

"I'm fine Ya Tou. But if you would leave please, I would like to sleep," Li Yin said as Ya Tou nodded with a smile and walked out.

Li Yin closed the door and locked it. He went to lay on his bed, gently setting his head down on the pillow.

"I don't recall talking bad things about Xu Xi Yuan at all," Li Yin said as he tilted his head confusedly.

Ya Tou watched all the brothers go to their rooms except for one.

"Jun Wei shao ye, you're not sleeping?" Ya Tou asked Jun Wei.

"Uh, you go first, I'll watch you from here," Jun Wei said nicely as his voice shivered a bit.

"Are you cold Jun Wei shao ye?" Ya Tou asked Jun Wei.

"Huh? Oh no, I'm fine, it's just, I think it's best if a guy watches a lady go to her room first," Jun Wei said trying to sound manly.

Ya Tou giggled.

"Hao la shao ye, I'm off to bed now. Just come get me if you need anything," Ya Tou said as she walked to her room.

Jun Wei looked at her go as he smiled.

"Wei, you like Ya Tou huh?" Jun Jie popped out of no where asking Jun Wei.

"Ha? You are crazy. I don't like her. She's like a sister," Jun Wei said stuttering.

"Like a sister my ! You do like her! I always see you watch her go to her room every night," Jun Jie said as he poked his little brother's cheek.

"Ey, it's not every night, and I watch her, because what if she might fall or trip on something you know," Jun Wei tried to find an excuse.

"Eh, that can be true too," Jun Jie said as he touched his chin. Jun Wei looked at his older brother.

"Wu ge, if you're done thinking, then I'm off to bed," Jun Wei said as he hurriedly rush to his room.

Jun Jie looked at his little brother.

"Di di, you think you can hide your feelings? I read all you diaries already. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" Jun Jie said in his head as Sheng Yi saw Jun Jie laughing to himself like a maniac.

"Weird," Sheng Yi said as he closed his door shut.

All of the six brothers went to sleep as Emperor Chi crawled back to bed.

"Darling, who fought today?" Empress Chi asked her husband.

"Hao Quan again," Emperor Chi said as Empress Chi turned to look at him.

"Hao Quan again?" Empress Chi asked as she didn't believe it.

"Why is Hao Quan always picking fights with his brothers?" Empress Chi asked herself.

Emperor Chi wrapped his arms around his wife.

"Well, I heard Jun Wei said that Hao Quan doesn't get the attention from us ever since the others were born. I feel so bad," Emperor Chi said.

"Ai-yo, that boy, he just needs to stop being stingy," Empress Chi said as she sighed.

"Anyways, tomorrow he'll go to the camp with me, and I told him that he'll be doing the guards morning and afternoon exercises, but maybe I'll let him lead them off like how he always wanted to," Emperor Chi said as Empress Chi nodded.

"Well, let's have a sleep, I'm really tired," Empress Chi said as Emperor Chi nodded and they both fell asleep.

-

The next morning, the six brothers got up, fix their beds, changed into their silky robes, and got out of their rooms at the same time. Standing by their door to wait for their father to come and check on them, the boys stood up straight looking forward. Ya Tou rushed to go cook breakfast with the other maids for the Chi family to eat.

Emperor Chi and Empress Chi walked together down the hall seeing their sons standing like soldiers. They have been trained to be like this ever since they were young.

Empress Chi then whispered to in her husband's ear, "Why do you treat your sons like soldiers? Can't they just wake up on their own daily basis?" Emperor Chi looked at his wife.

"This is a good training for them when the war starts. So they can be prepared," Emperor Chi told his wife as she just shrugged. Seeing her sons being treated like soldiers is something Empress Chi is really against.

"Good morning sons," Emperor Chi said.

"Good morning sir!" The six boys said as they greeted their father.

Emperor Chi smiled and turned to look at Hao Quan.

"Hao Quan, after breakfast, we'll leave," Emperor Chi said as Hao Quan looked at his father.

"Sir yes sir," Hao Quan replied as he bowed to his father.

"Good job you're all getting it. Now let's go have breakfast," Emperor Chi said as he walked away first with Empress Chi.

When they both disappeared, the boys all fell to the ground.

"I thought I couldn't stand up anymore. I was holding my breath so I can stay awake only," Qi Yu said as the other brothers laughed.

"Er ge, you're funny," Jun Jie said as Qi Yu nodded.

"Of course, learn from me. It really works," Qi Yu said as he smiled.

Ya Tou came to check on the boys, and they were all laughing sitting on the ground.

"Shao ye, come and eat," Ya Tou told her six masters as they all nodded.

They all stood up straight again and walked to the dining room. Ya Tou followed as Jun Wei went to the back to stay with her.

"Ya Tou, how are you this morning?" Jun Wei asked Ya Tou.

"I am fine shao ye Jun Wei. Thanks for asking," Ya Tou answered as Jun Wei smiled.

"I am doing good also," Jun Wei said as he smiled walking away with a happy expression.

As everyone got inside the dining room, the maids set out the food, and Jun Jie's mouth started to get watery as he saw the food.

"Yum." Jun Jie said as he rubbed his hands together.

The family chuckled as they all sat down.

"Let's eat," Emperor Chi said as the six boys folded their right sleeve and grabbed their chopsticks, and started eating.

Jun Jie just wanted to grab everything, but if being polite and being perfect to his father is something for him to do to impress his father, then he'll have to eat small like his brothers.

Breakfast is always quiet, and no one really talks. The maids stood by the side and watched them eat. Ya Tou looked down on her feet as Jun Wei looked at her. Sheng Qi thought his younger brother was looking at him as he didn't know that Ya Tou stood behind him. Sheng Qi was getting bother by it, and decided to speak.

"Ah Wei, why do you keep staring at me?" Sheng Qi asked his brother.

"Ha? I wasn't staring at you. I am staring at Ya-" Jun Wei stops himself before he could say Ya Tou's name.

Ya Tou raised her head to look at the six boys when she heard "Ya" said aloud. Everyone looked at Jun Wei as he was stuck on his words.

"Ya.. I am not staring at you," Jun Wei said as he started to slurp his soup quickly and Jun Jie shook his head as he knew what Jun Wei was going to say.

"May I be excused?" Jun Wei asked as he set down his bowl and wiped his mouth.

"Uh, you may," Emperor Chi said as he let Jun Wei go.

Jun Wei walked quickly out as he ran straight to his room. As Jun Wei was out of the dining room, everyone laughed, even Ya Tou did too.

"Come on, Jun Wei has been so weird these days," Qi Yu said as everyone agreed.

"Well, it seems like he's developing feelings for someone," Jun Jie muttered quietly as everyone looked at him. "What did you say?" Hao Quan asked as he looked at Jun Jie.

"Nothing, I said nothing," Jun Jie answered as he smiled looking at Hao Quan.

After breakfast, Hao Quan left out to the Chi Camp with Emperor Chi as Empress Chi and Li Yin went to look at the garden.

Ya Tou needed to go out and shop for some more vegetables, so Jun Wei and Jun Jie accompanied her.

Qi Yu decided to go out and play again outside of the Chi Mansion again, because he's tiring staying home, and Sheng Qi went to the study room to study some more.

---

The first chapter up!
Hopefully you guys enjoyed it!
Sorry for a lame chapter.
Next chapter will be good! <!--Chapter end-->