FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

MY PLAYER & STUBBORN BOYS

I am sorry you guys cause I'm using mobile only to write this story please bare with me and sorry if I have typos. The days when I am at my moms house I'll be using the laptop but when I am at my husbands house I have to use mobile until I can get Internet. 

"Wake up Aum!!" Jin said pulling my blanket. She walked to the window and open the curtains. 

"Ahhh the light!" I said covering my face. "I don't think I can get use to the time over here at all" I said slowly getting up from bed and head to take a shower. After I got done I picked my outfit and got ready and head downstairs. 

We arrived at school abd as we parked our cars into the student parking lot I can see students going in the buildings already. 

"How come this school is so small?" I asked. 

"Dummy, this school if different, this school is only for seniors only." Jin answered reaching for her backpack. 

We got outside the car and walked into the entrance. As I can see people had already start staring at me. "The new girl stare." I thought to myself and laughed. 

Jin turned and looked at me and said, "your weird."

I looked at her and laughed again. She showed me around and where my classes was at, I had to followed her up and down the elevator. The building was a beautiful place, it has six floors and the building was kind of shaped like a square. In the middle of it was a big field with benches and trees and a building for foods. The first bell ranged and it was time for first period. 

We got to our class and I walked to the teacher busy touching her laptop. 

"Hi nice to meet you, my name is Aum and I am a new student here."

She looked at me, smiled and looked at my paper. 

"Aum, what an unusual name. Welcome Aum." She stood up to find me a place to sit, " please sit on that desk back right." She pointed to the desk at the corner. 

I walked over there and sat down abd started to organize my binder. Mrs. Wan (the teacher) began to lecture. As she was lecturing someone walked into the classroom. 

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Hoang" Mrs. Wan said. 

The whole class looked up to stare at him. As I turned up to look at him I thought to myself, "why does he look so familiar?"

FLASHBACKS*

"omg it's him! That jerk and he's coming my direction!" I said to myself. I took my binder and covered my right side of the head hoping he wouldn't notice me. Peeking I saw him sat right next to me, " are you serious, why here??" I thought to myself. My heart pounded faster and faster hoping that he wouldn't notice me. I reached over trying to poke Jim in the back for her to notice me. 

"Hey how come I never seen you before? This desk was always empty?" He asked. 

I didn't know what to do so I shook my head along with my binder. 

"She studied from aboard in the US and just came back here yesterday. Her name is Aum." Jin said nicely when she turned back. "Aum said hi to him."

Here goes nothing...I moved my binder down and looked at him, he looked at me with amaze. 

G-Dragons POV

"It's you!" I yelled out loud. 

The whole entire classroom turned back looked my way, I smiled and said sorry. After they turned back away I looked back to face her. "Gosh she's even more gorgeous this up close." I thought to myself. 

"You two know eachother?" Jin asked. 

"Yeah, she bumped into me yesterday at the mall." I said. 

"What? No you bumped into me!" She yelled. 

I laughed and said, "ok ok sorry yes I did. Let me introduce myself to you everyone calls  is G-dragon." I smiled at her. 

"Mr. Hoang, if you and the new girl would like to talk please go outside of my class or be quiet." Mrs. Wan said. 

As now I can hear people wispering, "there's a new girl in school?? How come I didn't see her." They all again turned back to look at us. I can see that some of the girls are getting jealous. 

"I'm sorry. I won't be disruptive anymore." Aum said quietly and used her binder to cover her side so I couldn't see her. 

I smiled and took out my phone. 


END OF G DRAGON POV


" I couldn't believe that guy! Made a scene in the classroom and made me so embarrass. Especially when this is my first day of school too. Is he that special or something?" I thought to myself.  

I looked up and I can see girls eyes glaring at me, drama. I hated drama. I decided to draw while the teacher was lecturing us about stupid plants. What kind of class was Jin taking anyways. 

The bell finally ranged and I got up as quickly I can to avoid that annoying guy. " G- dragon. What kind of name is that?" I followed Jin behind. She told me her class was in the same building but couple doors down. I looked at my schedule and my building was on the higher floor. As I walked towards the elevator looking at my paper someone tooled my paper away. 

"Nedd help with your next classes?" G dragon asked. 

"No thank you." I said. I tried to yank my paper away but he was to fast and turned. 

"Let me see...your next class is upstairs." he said. 

"I know that now please give me back my paper."

"Hey! What do you know where in the same class together let's go together." he said and took my hand and dragged me with him. 

As we were going I can see girls glaring at me again and I can hear them saying. " who does she think she is?" 

As the elevator closed I heard a girl shout, " G-bunny where you going?"

I turned and look at him, " G-bunny?" 

He laughed, " that's the nickname girls calls me. Why? Are you going to start calling me that also?" 

"Ew no!" I yelled. Looking at us we were still holding hands. I yanked my hand away from him. The elevator opened, as we walked out he took my hands again and walked away. 

"Hey!" I said trying to getaway but sadly he was too strong. 

We got into our classroom and I sat far away from him. He was goanna sit next to me but some girl pulled his hands and made him sat next to her. Thank god!! I said to myself. When the teacher came in he made me got up from my seat and introduced myself to my classmate. As I was walking up I hear people whistling. As I turned around and introduced myself I look at G-dragon and he smirked  at me. I rolled my eye as him and continued on. 

"Why are you looking at her like that G-Bunny?" the girl who sat next to him asked.

"Shh I want to listen." g-dragon responded. 

She glared at me with her evil eyes. After I got finish I went to sat in my seat. People were questioning about how was it like going to the US and a whole lot of different questions like did I meet the president there? Did I became famous? Is their stuff there better than ours? 

Finally class ended I rushed out of classroom. I liked around for my next class. Finally after some hours has passed it was lunch. I walked out of my classroom and headed for the elevator. Since it was lunch the elevator was packed so I decided to walk the stairs instead. Looking outside the window the view was so pretty. I can see the city on the other side and the big field on the other. As I was walking down I can sense faces glaring at me, I looked at them and smile. Some girls smiled back and some gave me a dirty look and looked away. 

"Geez these girls here have issues." I told Jin when I finally found her sitting down at one of the table. 

"The only reason why they stare at you is because your beautiful and you are messing with their man." she answered back taking a bite out of her sandwich. 

"Their man? I haven't talked to anyone!" I said. 

"G-dragon." She said pointing at him. 

I turned around to look at him and see many girls sitting next to him and flirty with him. He was smiling and flirting back. 

"Ugh disgusting." I said turning away and shaking my head. " I don't care for him. They can have him. How come you aren't like those girls?" I asked Jin laughing. 

She laughed also, "Are you kidding me? As cute as he is I try to avoid him much ok. No drama for me. And besides giving him complaintments makes him only have more confidence in himself. You see Aum he thinks he can get anyone in this school. All the girls adore him because he throws money in their face left to right, especially the ones who he wants more and of course he's damn gorgeous.  But I heard he never showed any of the girls to his parents. It's like everywhere he goes girls always goes running to him. He's use to it and your just one of them also" 

I made a sickening face,"UH no. I'll pass no drama for me." 

We both laughed and continued on eating our foods. As I was eating I saw him pasted me with two girls on each his sides. He turned his head back to look at me and smiled and winked at me. I gave him a dirty look and looked away. I can see more girls following him like he's their king or something. What is wrong is these girls? Do they really have these types of girls over here in Seoul? 

"I thought you told me we had class together in fourth period? How come I didn't see you?" I asked Jin. 

"oh yeah sorry I meant to say we have sixth period together." she answered. 

"Jin hi!" a guy came and  sat down next to her followed by a few people. 

"Hey you guys this was who I was telling you guys about Aum this is Jack, Ruby, Scarlett and Junior."

I said hi to them and so did they. 

"oh my gosh you are so pretty!" Josh said. 

From the tone of his voice I knew he was gay. 

"Thank you very much." I said. 

As we were all talking the bell ranged and everyone got up to go to our next class. Jin and I went to the elevator. As the door was about to close a hand stopped it and a man came in followed by a girl who looks very pretty.  I looked at him and thought to myself wow is he gorgeous. From the look of it I can tell the girl was his girlfriend, bummer. After they got out to their destination first Jin and I stayed behind. 

"I know isn't he cute?" Jin said looking at me. 

"No. He's hot!" I said. 

She laughed. " That guy name is Taeyang. A lot of girls like him also but he's very stuck up and doesnt talk to anyone much.  The girl that follows him is his girlfriend, Joy. I hate her so much, a snobby drama queen. She gets jealous of him very fast because she knows a lot of girls wants him. So if I was you stay away from him, she's worst than those groups of girls that is head over heels for G-dragon." 

I stared to look at them walking away as the door was closing. As much as I hate to admit it, they name a gorgeous couple. But now is not time to focus on boys, focus on school! 

We got to our next class and sat down. Once again I was forced to introduce my self and the whole class asking me tons of questions. When I finally got the chance to sit down there was G dragon walking in. This time he sat in the desk in front of me. 

"can this day go any worst?" I thought to myself. How many class do we have with eachother anyways? I opened my binder widely and put it in front of me to avoid looking at him. Guys with blonde hairs is a no no in my list. I soon fell asleep in class dude to the time in Seoul. When I woken up I saw G dragon looking back at me. I quickly got up and move back. 

"Do you know that your so cute when your asleep?" He asked. 

"Thank you. Do you know that your so annoying when you talk?"

He laughed and turned around. The teacher had to go somewhere so we got a break. I walked to where Jin was sitting at and G dragon followed behind me. We all sat together in the table. 

" I decided today I'm going to hangout with you guys." he said. 

I gave him a look and looked away. A couple more girls decided to sit with us also. They were all whining to G-Dragon saying why isn't he sitting with them and why is he sitting with us losers. I got annoyed go the point I stood up. 

"Ladies please, you guys are annoying me. If you all are goanna whine take him with you guys and go sit somewhere else. This place isnt for whiners its a place to study and learn new things."

One of the girls stood up angrily, "How dare you say that!" and slapped me in the face. Everyone started looking at us, while her friends were encouraging her to slap me again. As she tried doing it one more time I grabbed her wrist and socked her in the nose. Everyone was all screaming in the background saying, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

She fell down and cried all the other girls grabbed her and came my way, I can see G-dragon laughing and enjoying it the fact that girls was fighting for him. The teacher came in and told everyone to shut up and go back to our seats. We all then returned to our seats. 

I sat down angry, cause I got slap by a whined and more angry that G dragon just at it's there smiling that we were fighting for him, which wasn't. Soon class ended and everyone went out. Jin came up to me and gave me high five. 

"Gosh Aum you should of seen it! I loved how you socked her nose! Wow this isn't the Aum I know two years ago?" 

I laughed and pushed her away and head onto my class. As school ended I walked out of the school to go find Jins car. I looked row to row and couldn't find it at all. All these roads looked the same to me I thought to myself. I decided to call Jin. 

"Where are you at?" I asked still looking for her car. 

"I'm sorry Aum but you are GOANNA have to wait. Please go back to the school and wait up for me I have to stay in clas and help out. I'll meet you at the big Field." and hung up. 

I closed my phone and headed back to the building. I decided to walk around and play with the elevators. As I got in I pressed number four. It took me up to number for and as the door open I saw Taeyang, the gorgeous man. He was standing there outside a room and looked at me. I walked out of the elevator and felt stupid to just stand there so I went to press another button as the door was closing he came and said, "hold that door." but the door had already closed. 

I made my hands hit my forehead, stupid stupid how stupid of me! I felt so embarrass! As I got back down to the first floor I went outside of the elevator and walked out feeling embarrass. I looked up at the fourth floor and saw him staring down at me. 

TAEYANGS POV*

She was looking up at me after she got out. I looked at her and looked at her wallet that he dropped. When I looked out in the window at her she quickly ran away, a smiled in my face crept in. 

"what are you looking at?" Joy said walking towards me. 

"Her." I pointed to the new girl. 

"She's gorgeous isn't she?" Joy asked. 

I walked towards Joy and handed her the girls wallet and walked away. 

"What do you want me to do with this?" She asked.

"I don't care throw it away." 


HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACKS!!