Home Sweet Home

MY PLAYER & STUBBORN BOYS

It has been almost two year since I returned to Seoul. Going aboard out of country was hard enough, eventhough I had a blast. During my sophmore year I went to the USA to go study aboard and got a job there, and now that I am a senior this year I'm back to my old school. I arrived at home and ranged the bell.

DING DONG* DING DONG* DING DONG*

"Coming...Coming...who is ringing the bell so much!" 

I can hear her  walking towards the door. She unlock the door and opened it and rubbed her eyes and looked at me. It tooked her couple of seconds to notice that I was standing there.

"AUM!! YOU'RE BACK!!" She screamed hugging me tightly.

"Owwww you don't have to hug me so tighly Jin!" I said giggling.

"Why are you here so early? Your flight isn't here till two hours." She said helping me carrry my luggages.

I told her that I wanted to surprise her. We got my stuff to her extra room which she already prepared for me. I sat down my stuff and started unpacking. She went out the room and came back with some refreshments. 

"Why are you even asleep at 5:00PM huh?" I asked her taking a bite out of the cookie. 

"I was tired. I just got back from school and fixed your room for you and I didn't know you were going to come two extra hours early." Jin said and sat down next to me taking a bite out of the cookies also. She went out of the room again and came back with some papers this time.

"Here Aum, this is your school schedule for next week." Jin said handing the papers to me.

I took the papers and look at it. "Are we in any class together at all?"  I asked  looking at her.

She nodded her head and said, "We have first period and fourth period together. That's as much as I can do."

"Oh...so when am I going to school?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." She said smling. 

"Tomorrow? Why so early? Couldn't you given me extra days to relax first?" I asked her.

"Well I didn't know so I enrolled you in already haha. Too bad just deal with it." 

"Well lets go shopping then! I need some new clothes!" I said excitiedly running to the bathroom to get ready.

"Still the same Aum I had always known." Jin said laughing.

Jin has been my childhood friend. I looked up to her as my older sister and when I was in debt her family would always be there to help my family. My parents decided to stay in the US while I decided to come back to Seoul. After many attempts my parents finally gave in of letting me come back. Jin parents were pretty rich so they letted Jin lived on her own due to the fact that I was coming back. Jin's parents were like my second parents, loving, kind and caring. 

We got to the mall and walked around the stores. 

"Hey Aum I'm going to check that out over there ok I'll be back." Jim said walking into one of the stores.

I decided to walk around the mall, Ahhh memories. This mall changed  alot since I had been gone. As I was bending over looking at some stuff, suddenly someone bumped into me and we both fell to the ground. All my stuff fell everywhere.

"Watch where you're going!" This man said rubbing his head.

I got up from the floor and looked at him, "No you watch where you're going you bumped into me !" I said getting up and pickng my stuff up.

From the corner of my eyes I can see him getting up but I didn't bother to care and I kept pickng my stuff up.

"What did you-" He stopped talking when I turned to look up at him. 

D-DRAGON'S POV

As she turned up to look at me I thought to myself, "Wow Seoul has beautiful girls like her too? How come I never seen her before?"

I can see the anger in her eyes as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry miss, let me help you carry your stuff." I said trying to grab her bags.

She moved away and bumped into roughly and said, "No thank you, you done enough!"  A

"But wait-" I said, but she already walked away.

Hm I gotta find out who is she and what's her name. Fiesty, I like it. I thought to myself and smirked. Who am I kidding, a guy like me can get any girl. I looked to the ground and saw that she forgot her planner. I picked it up and smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked back to find Jin and found her lookig at books.

"Jin I'm ready now, let's go home." I said.

"Yeah? Ok hold up, let me pay for these first." Jin said handing the books to the cashier. 

After she paided her books and looked at me, "What's wrong? You seemed annoyed?"

"Nothing" I answered back, "Some stupid jerk bumped into me and said I bumped into him."

She laughed and we walked outside the mall. I reached inside my purse to find my cellphone, and as I was looking I didn't see my mini planner anywhere.

FLASHBACK*

G-Dragon bumping into Aum.

END OF FLASHBACKS*

"Oh my gosh wait up Jin I dropped my planner." I gave her my stuff and ran to the stop.

I looked everywhere but my planner was no where to be found. "Where could it be?" I thought to myself I finally gave up and went back. I walked to th car and Jin was already in there ready to drive.

"Did you find it?" She asked.

"No I didn't. Gosh tht my whole life planning was all in there" I said sadly. " Now I gotta start all over."

We headed home and I finished unpacking everything. After I got done finish pack Jin was already cooking., after we ate I head to go take a shower and call it a night. 

"First day of school tomorrow.." I though to myself, and dozed off to sleep.