8

I HATE MY BOSS!! ...He made me fall in love with him!!

___’s POV

 

AISH!! So pissed!! It’s already 10:00pm…but I’m still forced to stay behind and clean up the freaking file room…LEE HOWON!!!!!!!!

 

I sat down after cleaning 80% of the room and put my head on the table…

The sound of the clock: tic tok tic tok + the silent wind from the window = falling asleep

I closed my eyes to take a short rest… I drifted off to dreamland in no time

 

In the dream, I was at the dinner party, wearing the pretty dress I brought. I stood still until a guy walked up to me and asked me to dance. I couldn’t see his face, but his scent gave me comfort and peace. The dance was nice, his face suddenly moved closer and his lips landed on mine. His lips were soft…and amazing realistic. I gasped, but stayed still until I heard my phone rang.

 

___: I jumped up from the sudden noise “OMo! I fell asleep…” I answered the phone with speakers, so I could continue cleaning “yes?”

Amber: “where are you? It’s so late now!! I miss you baby~~”

___: “I told you…my boss is making me do over time…I’m almost done…go to sleep without me, ok?”

Amber: “ok! I will sleep first then~~ bye bye”

 

Sometimes I feel like her mom instead of her best friend…whatever…lets clean this place!!

END OF ___’s POV

 

HOYA’s POV

I sat in my office wondering if ___is still cleaning the file room…

 

What am I doing? I could just go and check on her progress…it doesn’t mean anything...

I slowly opened the door and peeked inside … it was completely silent

Hoya: “hello? ___...are you still here?” I took a step inside and saw ___ sleeping on the table

“…this girl…I told her to clean not to sleep!”

I took off my coat and put it on her back… I bend down beside the table and studied her face

…she’s really pretty…

My face slowly moved closer to hers…before I realized…I kissed her…I immediately pulled away as she gasped in her dream. I ran out from the room before she wakes up and touched my face which was burning hot …I JUST…KISSED HER!!...OMG LEE HOWON!! YOU JUST KISSED HER!!!!!!!

END OF HOYA’s POV

 

VV.

I hope it’s not getting boring… (You guys are so nice to me *happy tears* thanks so much for the encouragements <3<3)

Please Comment/Sub/Both/Feedbacks :3