12

I HATE MY BOSS!! ...He made me fall in love with him!!

___’s POV

___: “Love me? … I don’t need that!! I don’t need love anymore. I don’t need those sweet talk, I don’t need those special dates, I don’t need anyone!! You know why? …Because I given up on love a long time ago…” I held back my tears as I screamed my thoughts at his face. I turn my head to walk again, but in a blink of an eye, he pulled me towards himself…and his lips landed on mine…

 

…WTF is he doing?

I felt my face burning up and my heart beating like there’s no tomorrow... I tried to push him off me, but he was too strong for me…I felt my legs weaken, and my whole body felt like it was on fire

Suddenly, he bites my lower lip causing me to gasp. He took the chance and slips his tongue inside my mouth… I tried to protest … “Ah! Ee Howan!! Et Go!!” I tried to say ‘Yah! Lee Howon!! Let Go!!’, but since my mouth was occupied with his, the words came out like that… 

 

After a minute of our make out session, he finally pulled back for us to catch our breath

I breathe hardly for air; since I couldn’t breathe for a whole minute… then it was only us and our heavy breathings echoing in the hallway, until he broke the silence

 

Hoya: “Can you say you don’t need that?”

___: “huh?” I was confused at his question

Hoya: “You said you don’t need love… but can you say your heart don’t desire for someone to kiss you every day and tell you they love you?”

 

His words caught me off guard…I began to think deeper…then I found the answer at the very bottom of my heart… I couldn’t find the answers before, because it was covered with my fears and hatred…then I whispered my answers as quiet as possible…

___: “I do…want to be loved again…and to…fall in love again…” my tears finally got their release, and fell through my cheeks

Hoya: “I know” he calmly said and embraced me in his strong arms “everyone wants to be loved in some way, including you. Women need kisses from the one they love to survive, you know that?” I giggled at his ‘fact’

If I could stay in his arms forever, I would...but I broke the hug…I might want to fall in love again, but there’s no doubt that I still have some fear left in me

___: “Are you…by any chance…pranking me?” I asked in a suspicious tone

Hoya: “Are you kidding me? I just did a whole confession speech to you!! You should know it’s my FIRST time confessing to someone…”

___: “I…I just want to make sure…I don’t really want to be hurt again…” I answered while looking at the broken bracelet which reflected of my broken heart

 

He seem to understand what I meant, so he gently lifted my chin up and looked at me straight in the eyes

Hoya: “I don’t think anyone would go that far for a prank…I mean I just kissed a girl that puked on me!! Isn’t that an excellent prove already? I promise you, I will be Yoon Ji Hoo from ‘Boys over flowers’, I will be your personal ambulance.”

 

…my…own Yoon Ji Hoo? I always wanted that…someone to protect me when I need him…so I guess…I can give love a try again :)

 

He held my hands and began walking to the party room, but he stopped…

Hoya: “Hey! You didn’t tell me you love me yet!!” he pouted for the first time in his life

I giggled at his cute pout. I slowly lean closer to his face and tip-toed when I was about to reach his ears… I whispered “I hate my boss!!”

Hoya: “What?? Why??” his did his ‘innocent-kid-face’

“Let me finish first!!” I laughed… “I hate my boss…because he made me fall in love with him.”

 

 

Love can be a simple and beautiful thing. Sometimes, the decision is on your own hands. You can choose to be happy or sad with it. But just know that, having someone out there, missing you and loving you, you’re considered a very lucky person. – By: ME (I decided to be romantic for once in my life time XD)

 

 VV.

So I decided to end the story ~~ :( …I feel sad…I actually had fun writing this… but still… thanks for all those readers out there for subbing me and leaving me a comment, I really appreciate it :) *bows 90 degree*

 So lastly, Please comment/Sub/Both/Feedbacks :3 I will see you guys soon *wink wink*