Wish

Konnichiwa, Sungho ( SEQUEL TO SESAME PLAYER II)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

"Sungho hyung, take this with you in the fitting room!" Sungho turned around, his hands filled with numerous shirts and jeans, and a soft pink article of clothing crashed on his face. Sungho shrieked and shook the pink bra off his head," YAH! SUNGJONG!" he shrieked madly, his face flushing. Sungjong cackled and dashed away, leaving a flustered Sungho standing outside of the fitting rooms. After trying on several outfits, Sungho boredly walked out without anything," Green is definitely not my color." 

Sungjong, who was leaning on a wall, looked up from his cellphone, and quirked any eyebrow," Finally! You take even longer than girls do!" 

Sungho frowned and shoved the maknae's shoulder," Whatever, man. I'm starving, let's go get something to eat."

Sungjong jogged up to his friend and smiled," I'm getting hibachi !"

~~~~

"Oh~, look at all the fish!" Sungho and Sungjong leaned over the numerous fish tanks in the animal shop, located near the mall's cafeteria .

"Hyung! Did you see that one?" Sungjong shouted in fake avidity,  while pointing  to a corner, making Sungho leaned in closer. The maknae smirked and shoved Sungho's face in the open fishtank, scaring the fish and making them scatter in various directions. He laughed and moved a few feet away, grinning childishly at the shocked, wet  Sungho, whose eyes burned with indignation.

"You...prick!" The older male lunged towards Sungjong, gripping his collar tightly,"NOW I SMELL LIKE FISH THANKS TO YOU!" an irksome but cute bark emitted from below , and the two Infinite members looked down curiously. A small brown chihuahua wagged its tail happily, and looked at them with big doe-like eyes. Sungho's face grew extremely pallid, and he quickly walked away, his hands getting clammy. The little dog followed him, this making the boy stumble away, noisily bumping into hamster and cat cages. When the little animal touched Sungho's leg, the male shrieked madly and lunged away, smashing his shoulder into a bird cage, making it fall roughly to the ground. The birds looked around, scared and shocked at the sudden movement, and the owner of the dog immediately rushed towards their pet, mumbling apologies. 

Sungho slammed a hand on his chest, where he could feel his heart beating tumultuously. His deep aversion for animals led to many customers staring strangely at him. Sungjong came up behind him, out of breath from laughing. Sungho glared at him and grabbed his elbow," I knew coming here was a bad ide- STOP LAUGHING!"

~~~~~

"Sungho hyung, give me a coin." Sungjong conjured, shaking his friend's shoulder.

Sungho swallowed the last of his lemonade and quirked an eyebrow at Sungjong, the sun's rays from the clear glass windows of the mall shining in his face," Why?" Silently, Sungjong pointed to a coin fountain in the center of the mall, and Sungho looked back at him with an incredulous look," Are you serious..."

Sungjong frowned and glared," What? Don't look at me like that! I lived these since I was little!" Sungho puffed his cheeks and threw a small coin at the inpatient boy.

"Knock yourself out." Sungho mumbled, watching Sungjong grab his arm and pull him roughly to the fountain.

"Let's make a wish." Sungjong cheered in exultation. Sungho rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but smile somewhat. He watched Sungjong flick the coin with his thumb, and before the metal could plop in the water, he silently wished for something.

'I hope we'll be friends forever'

~~~~

Sorry for the late update :/ School's been SO annoying these past weeks. I know this chapter's short ;A; I hope you enjoyed it though. I know it's a bit Sungjong biased but I promise to include the others more in the next chapters. Specifically Woohyun and Dongwoo, because I noticed that I never include them ;___; and sadly, Dongwoo's my bias so that's just ironic

Join this RP!!! It's do addicting! You don't need a Facebook or twitter for this RP :D Just make a new account for your RP character!! The members are SOO HILARIOUS and entertaining! I swear it's the best place to chill =w= I FUDGING LOVE IT. AND SO WILL YOU. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159875/n-a-roleplay-roleplaying-asianfanfics-roleplayaff

And for the EXOtics out there...FFFFFFFF- DID YOU SEE THE MAMA MV?!?!?!! WAHAHAHAHA ;D I LOVE IT~~~