Every smiles stands for life stories.

A Love Smile

Aeri runs to be the first to reach at AeLetha Cafe. She keeps panting and look behind twice. Nobody behind her. She walks few steps and suddenly..

" Ohh ohh ohh..." she bumped to someone and lose her balance then fell on the ground. " Yaahhh!" she yelled out and lean her hand to help her stands back.

"Can't you see that I was walking here.. Where have you been... goi.., opps..! Sorry!" Aeri bows right away when she saw that the person that just bumped her not her brother, Jae Mi.

"Ohh it's okay. Let me help you. God, you're bleeding. Look at your knee. That must be hurt. I am sorry," the guy kneelt down and take a closer look to her knees. 

"We need to clean this, come let's clean it," he said and drag her to the nearest pipe.

 

Aeri's pov:

He helped me to clean this cut and all the way he did that, I noticed that I must seen this guy somewhere.

His adorable smile. He just can't vanished that. Love to smile. Is he?

" Hurm.. excuse me sir.. hmm.. if you don't mind, may I know your name?" I asked him.

" Haaahaa.. Onew. O- New..," he told me and also taught me how to pronounce it.

" Ohh. hahaha.. O-new ssi.. Nice name.. Did I know you? I feel like I have been seen you somewhere. Are you SunHwan's students?" I asked him to ensure.

" Nope.. I am not," 

" Then you must be Yang's School student?"

"Aniyo.." he shooks his head. 

" Hmm.. ShinDo's High School student?" I keep asking because I keep wondering where did I meet him. It must be somewhere in school,  I guess.

Suddenly,

" Noona! Why did you leave my? You ran so fast.. Oh omo! You're bleeding! What happen to your knee?" he pointed to your knee. 

" Ahh.. I just got tripped, don't worry," I patted his back and try to hold my pain.

" Ohh.. hyung? What are you doing here? As usual? " they hugged. I looked at them confusedly.

He nooded and my brother winked. " Right away!" he said and went into the cafe.

" Excuse Onew-ssi, do you know my brother? " I asked him.

" Yeahh.. he's nice and good looking," he mentioned.

Erghh.. so what is this about? He and my brother? BROMANCE? Kill that thoughts away Aeri-ah!

I went inside the cafe and take my apron and wear it right away without guard off my sight to that strange man.

Ohh snap! Now I know, yeah he is our regular customer here. Yeah, he had been here like a year, every weekends. Saturday and Sunday.

Hahahah.. pabo Aeri-ah.. that's why you keep feeling that you've seen him somewhere.

Yeah.. All I can see, after quite sometimes he's been here he never fails to keep his smile all the time.

Is he mad or something? Smile like non-stop while staring at the glass?

Does he have any problems? 

" Yah.. Jae Mi-ah... is that your friend?" I appointed to him.

" Onew-hyung? " I nodded. " Ehh.. are you falling to him? he teased me. I gave a smirk look.

" Do you think I will date a freak like him? Smiling all the time. Geez.. he's creepy!" I said and made some disguise gesture.

" Nahh.. he's not a junk of freak.. he was just.." unable to finish his word, my grandpa calls him.

" Jae Mi-ah.. come here and help me with this coffee," said my grandpa.

" Neh harabojie.. Noona.. help me to bring this to him," Jae Mi passed me the tray full of food that Onew had ordered.

I walked close to him and yeah, he is still smiling.

" Here you go, Americano, New York Cheese cake..," I put the foods on his table.

He smiles and says thank you. I nodded a bit.

" Hmm.. I.. want.. to.. say thanks for just now," I said.

" For what? " I pointed at my knee.

" Ohh.. no biggies, besides I bumped you right? Is that cut hurt you now? " he asked and touch my knee.

I back-off and shocked for his sudden touches.

" Ohh.. I am sorry.. I just shocked. No. It's doesn't hurt anymore. Thanks again," I said and leave.

" Chakkaman..! Hmm.. would you mind sit here with me?" I stop and looked at him.

" What?? " I said with a confuse look.

" Nothing.. it's okay you can go back to your work," he said and took out a book from his bag and start reading.

Tschhh... weird people. But.. haih.. why do I keep bothering.. I feel like, yeah I must know about this guy.

I walked in fast pace to where he sit.

Then I took out the chair in front of him and sit.

He shocked and give me a look.

" Sorry for bothering you.. but Onew-ssi, I need to ask you few questions. 

" Hmm.. what? Questions? Sure go ahead," he said and smile.

Aishh this little kid. Smile is the only thing that he could do.

" First, why are you smiling all the time..? Second, why are you here every weekends?  Alone? Thirdly, is there something makes you behave like this?" I said and this time he laugh.

"Ohh. I am sorry, I shouldn't be busy body," I walked away and suddenly..

he pulled me and make me sit again. " At last..," he sighed.

 

A week later..,

Aeri's pov:

Hmm.. today is Sunday.. and he is not coming. Today and also yesterday. Though it is weekends.

" Noona.. what's wrong? " Jae Mi asked me.

" Aaniyaa.." I took a  rug and wipe the desks. He nooded, as if he understands.

" Jae Mi-ah.. hmm.. anyway.. that... freak hyung..,"

" Miss him already?" he cuts me.

" Yahh..! " I hit his arm. " You better watch yourself. I'm asking, why he is not coming this weekend?"

" I think he already get what he was waiting this whole through year," he smiled at me. And I give him a dead look.

 

*Flashback,

" At last..," he sighed. I was shocked and he look right on my face.

" Huh..? What happened Onew-ssi? " I gave him a blank look.

" I am doing this to be noticable, " he said then laugh.

He must be insane. " To whom?" I simply ask.

" You.." he said and shyly bend his head down, staring at the cake.

" You know, at first I saw you working here, I think I like you, and the only way to attract you is by acting this way I guess," he said and laughing..

Okay.. I was touched actually, and I was holding my laugh..

" Yahh.. yahh! Sorry for using informal here, but you are creepy.. I mean like you came every weekends and sit here acting weird for a year, just to attract me. What if I thought you are crazy people? Then I would like you back?" I said to him and start laughing.

" Yeahh I thought you would notice me and start to talk with me," he said and smile.

" Hmm.. you know what.. you are truly funny guy. No offends. It was such grateful that I found someone who would 'wait' for me a year to respond. God.. I am speechless. The way you do it like.. I don't know how to describes," I said.

" I am sorry.. I feel like I am stalker," he said and drinks his coffee.

" No.., don't feel to.. Thanks.. for liking me.. but.. hey. this thing goes to early, I never thought that I have such a fan, it is not that I am rejecting you.. you way too sweet and your smile is adorable. It's true. And I solved the mystery. The mystery is me," we both laughing.

*End of flashback.

 

Yeahh.. I have to admit, though I don't notice him at first, but without his smile in this cafe these two days, it seems this place lack of something.

" Jae Mi-ah.. do you know where he lives?" I said all of sudden.

" I know you would ask it.. here you go.. A Love Letter from him," Jae Mi said and smile to me.

" Yahh.. how you get this? " I asked him.

" You know crazy people like him.. always do unpredictable things, " he said simply and continue cleaning the dishes.

Tscchhh.. Onew.. always do unpredictable things.

I open the letter, and it says..

Gosh I am glad you would accept me at last! :)

I knew it, if I am not coming to the cafe, you would curious where am I right! Hahahaha.. :)

So, if you read this letter, I just want to say that I love you,

It will not only for weekends but everyday. See me at the park near your cafe 12 pm. I'll be waiting,

p/s: I am not creepy person. :p

Onew. <3

 

    

 

I walked to the park and I saw a man holding balloons and waiting smilingly.

I go to him and hit his arm.

" Yahh.. do you think I am a child, with these balloons? " he laughed.

" What if I realize that I miss you and I got the letter  after a month  , would you wait for me at the park  for a whole month?" I asked him.

" If I can wait for you a year, why not a month?" he gave me the balloon.

" Yahh.. I am not a child! Don't you know that you are creepy." I said and give a peck on his cheek.

We both laugh and he hugs me. " I love you, Aeri-ah!"


Hi guys! This is my second one- shot, well the first one went missing after the AFF got some trouble recently.

Aww.. this is my first time doing this kind of cute story. Don't you think this is cute.. ?

Do comments and feel free to subscribe. :)

Lots of love. Shyeaa.